Chapter 1

We are Homin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TVXQ's manager opens a door of a hospital private room for Yunho to enter.  They are here to visit Changmin,  who had an operation.  The younger TVXQ keeps on complaining about a  pain in his left foot lately . They ignored  it at first thinking that it would go away after a few days but it didn't. So the company booked Changmin for a scan in one of the best hospital in Seoul. Doctors said his Minnie needs some minor operations. The doctor assured them that its not serious but an operation is the only way to stop and fix the problem. 

 

 

Changmin is already awake when Yunho enters , the maknae is busy talking to a female nurse and by the look of it both of them are enjoying each others company,  and that made Yunho's eyebrows shoots up !

 

"Changmin-ah ?" Yunho called to get his Maknaes attention .

 

Changmin turns and his eyes lights up instantly when he saw who called his name. But what he said next gives the most unforgettable shock Yunho would ever experience in his entire life! 

 

"That's him! " Changmin said to the nurse beside him but he is pointing  at Yunho. "That's  the guy i told you I've  been in love with since I'm  14 years old." Changmin stops talking, then he beams at Yunho , look him straight in the eye and then opens his mouth   to speak again. "I'm  gonna marry him someday! "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter