Few Days

Test Subject

I’ve been here for a few days , it’s been a weird yet exhilarating start. I’ve learned many things about this place such as food and drink is free, so is clothes apparently. 

I sat at my usual table and ate, today was my testing at 2pm, now was 12pm only. 

I wonder if they told my family that they kidnapped me , omg! My parents !

My eyes widened in shock. 

I slung my head down on the table and winced. 

I won’t ever see my parents again....

 

 

~1:30~

Well I need to find this place early to do my testing so I might as well go ahead and open the GPS.

I opened the gps and clicked on the training area. 

“Please follow the selected route” it speaks out as I starting walking.

The people here are nice , kind awkward but maybe they’re new too or it’s some medicine . 

I finally had reached the area of my destination and was greeted by a lady in full white.

”Welcome! You must be Nicole!” She says happily.

“Yes” I speak out awkwardly.

She’s a little too happy for me....

“Have a seat we will be with you shortly..” She says going to her desk.

The room was all white , chairs ,  floor , walls , everything white. 

It was a pure feeling to this place , but almost seemingly too pure and innocent...

 

A boy walks in , slugging his feet against the floor. His black hair was messily against his forehead as he was greeted by the same lady. 

His eyes were like a deer and he resembled a bunny, a soft bunny.

I shook my head at the thought and snapped into reality. 

He sat next to me in the white chairs and stared into space. 

 

I wanted to talk to him but I didn’t know what to quite say.

“Are you new?” I ask him, his jumps slightly snapping back into reality.

”uh..y-yeah” He says unsure.

”Yeah me too. I don’t get this place” I say looking around confused.

”I’ve been here actually ...few months but I’m still considered new” He says.

”oh? How is it?” I ask but before he can answer a nurse steps out from the door and calls a name.

”Will Jungkook please come back” She says with a clipboard.

”I’ll ...catch you later” He says nervously as he hesitatingly follows the nurse.

 

What was that about?