Big day

The Great Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the opening of our conservatory. My sister's music studio perhaps. A lot of people were attending. Friends, family, interviewers and also fans of mine. How I wish mama and papa were here. They must've been proud of us. Until now my sadness became more worser. I don't know, but everytime I think of them my sadness burden inside me. It hurts alot even though it was 2 years ago. To be honest  it's hard to accept the fact that they are gone.

"Tina, where is Aom?"
An interviewer suddenly interrupts me and I snapped out. I look at to her and she ask again of where is Aom. Well, I don't know.

"Hmm. She should've be here now. Wait, I will call her"
I grab my phone from my pocket and
I tap the call button. Her phone rings but she's not answering. Huh, where is she. Again and again I call her. Unexpectedly, her name appears on my screen so I slide the button to the right.

"Tina"

"Aom, where are you?"
I can't help myself but to ask with a matching happy smile on my face. And yes, I am definitely happy to see my ex best of friend again.

"Wait, I'm coming Tina. Almost there"
She said with a little bit of hurry.

"Okay, I'll wait"
I end up the call and face again these interviewers.

"Tina, should we interview you first?"

"Yeah. Sure"
And so this lady bombarding me with questions. Just some basic questions about this studio. I told them that this is for everyone who are willing to learn about music. These also includes, guitar lesson, piano, voice lesson etc. Needless to say, this is like a school of music. After they have fully learn, they will also perform at malls and to promote themselves. You know, lifting up our music industry too. Having newly recruited singers just like that.

"Teachers here are professional. So, they should not worry about their fee. I assure you it'll be worth to learn here"

"Does your sister P'Air will also teach piano?"
I nod my head and smile.

"I bet she will. She's good playing piano"

"How about you, Tina?"
I chuckle at myself and shook my head.

"No. I am not certainly good at playing instruments. I might break the strings of the guitar too"
Then they laugh with me. I am honestly not too good at playing guitar. I can do ukelele. Just a little bit thou.

"Oh look, Aom is here"
I lurk my eyes at the corner and I saw her. The Aom Suchar who turned into 30 is still beautiful than ever. Wow, she look so beautiful. Her white dress looks perfect for her. She smile at to me and I also smile back. Okay, just relax Tina. Act like a cool friend. 

"Isn't she gorgeous?"
Then one of the interviewer interrupted. 

"Oh, Tina is captured by Aom's beauty"
And my friends start to tease me. Without any hesitation, I went to her by teasingly hop myself. 

"You are so late~. Oh, why so late~"
I spoke lowerly with a bouncy tone. I smile teasingly to her and pace forward. Suddenly, she glance at me and we almost got kissed. I quickly lean away, avoiding the closeness. I am just a simple lesbian who sometimes act like shy and a teaser. At this time, I'm neutral. Then I felt she touch my arm with a little bit of pinch my sleeve.

"I am not late, Tina. Now go. The interviewer is waiting" 
She smile at to me and tried to let me go back the interviewer.

"Yeah, right"
I went back to the lady and give my last words. After that moment, medias start to take a picture of me with the background of our Conservatory. Like usual in photoshoot, I smile to here and to there. You may never know how happy I am to see her also. I know our fans are watching our live video. This what they've always wanted like when we're going to meet again. It might sound weird but I also miss that we don't have projects yet. It's because I want to see our fans happy. But atleast their spirits lifted up today, right?. I know they are so happy that we meet again. 

~

The photoshots of mine has ended as well as Aom also finish her interview. I went to her and she gave me this flower which it has also a pot on it. Then I accept the flowers as a token of grattitude. 

While waiting for our other friends for photoshot group, Air is doing a live video on Instagram. She slowly focus the camera to me and I start to tease Aom. You know what will I say?.

"Aom Amp. Aom Amp. Aom Amp"
Softly, she pinch my arm and I stop stating those words. I smile again to Air's phone as she focus now to Aom where she wave at the phone. I glance at her and she suddenly pinch me again. 

"Okay, okay. I understand"
I spoke at to her side, barely whispered. I went silent again while always wearing my smile.

"Now we are complete"
Carefully, our friends start to compress. I was in the middle while my sister P'Air is at my right side and Aom is at my left. If you're wondering where are my other girly friends, they are also at P'Air's side. Toppeii is at the front same with my other friends. Like those times, Aom loves to scooch closer to my side.

"It looks like this is a wedding ceremony"
One of my family suddenly interrupt and it made my friends laugh at little.

"Where's the bride?!. I need to see the bride"
Air teasingly spoke as they giggle all together. But me, I wasn't. Neither I didn't giggle even my friends start to crack a sweet joke. I am just smiling at them.

"Aom is the bride"
Says Toppeii. Still, I am listening at them.

"Huh?!. Why me?. I am still single"
Cutely, Aom let out a giggle and point to herself. 

"You're the one who look so beautiful here while Tina is handsome. Look at her"
Aom take a glance to me and I normally smile. I tried to reach out to her but she always talking at Air. I stare at my beautiful ex-friend and she went talk again to Air while caressing her hair.

"When is your honeymoon, Aom?"
I glance at Air and they can't seem to stop the tease. Aom let out her cute smile and went back to my side. I reach out her shoulder, while holding a flower on my hand. 

"Later"
Out of the blue, I heard Aom just uttered. It was low hence enough to let my ears hear what she say. 

"Smile Tina!"
Then I did smile what the photographer told me. Smile to that camera and to those camera. They are pretty lots of lenses. My eyes got blurry because of their flashes too.

"Okay. Next is Tina and Aom"
Our friends went away and now I am only with Aom. Is it me or I felt shy and nervous at the same time?. Hmm, maybe it's because we didn't met each other before. 

~

As the time goes by, we found ourselves wandering inside. Me and Aom only. I don't know where's Toppeii. He's, I mean she suddenly went gone on our side. Aom did a live video on her social media for our very solid supporters. 

"Conservatory"
Then Aom aim at the word Conservatory. As for myself, I am still looking at her while capturing every angle. I didn't even talk to her that much. I am silent but breach a smile if she'll glance at me this way.   

"Tina, let's take a picture using your phone"
Aom asked as the moment she scooch closer to my side. 

"Yeah, sure. Wait"
I unlock my phone and tap the camera. I raise my phone above us and capture our happiest smile. I curve my lips for a smile in the next photo while Aom cutely pull strangles of her hair and smiles again. The 3rd photo is very rare. I don't know why Aom is not looking at the camera. Instead she's looking at my pouted lips. And yes, I just miraculously captured. I found it it was cute.

"Oh my God. Erase that photo, Kim!. It's too embarassing"
I start to laugh at her as she stated the word Kim. 

"Haha!. What did you say?. Kim?"
I laugh and laugh whereas she also get along with me.

"Tina!. It's Tina!. Not Kim!"
Slightly, she slap my arm and I stop teasing her. I let out a smile and say.

"Okay-okay, it's not Tina Jittaleela but let me correct you that I am still Kimhan Burnaphan"
Out of the blue, she pinch my side and I just giggle.

"Tina, hold my phone for a while because I need to pee"

"Okay"
I took her phone and now I am the one who's doing a live video. Aom went to the restroom whereas I also follow her tiny steps. 

"Say "Hi" Air to followers of Aom"
Quickly, Air wave at the camera and say.

"Hello, my dear followers"
I laugh again, thinking this kind of friend is all I really need. A simple joke nevertheless it made me smile and laugh.

"Not your followers but Aom's followers!. Now, try it again"

"Oh!. I'm sorry. Okay, hello TinAoms followers!. You should start to enroll here at P'Air's conservatory!. There, I said it. Happy now?"
I give her my thumbs up and say.

"Hehe. Thank you, Air"
Hmm, I should do a live video too later after Aom will finish. Since Aom is at the toilet, I ended her live video and kept her phone inside my pocket. I went to check on her and surprisingly Toppeii is also here.

"You too?"
I asked with a tone of slightly shock. It's because she's outside the women's restroom. I was thinking maybe he was peeing.

"Of course not!. I was just wandering around. I let yourselves free while I am also on my own. You know, TiAom fans want you guys to be alone and sweet"
Toppeii is also with our fans. He is very supportive too. He always wanted to work together again with our Yes or No team but we didn't have yet a good news from our producer P'Klui. So sad also for our fans. All of a sudden, the door went open and it was Aom.

"Oh. You guys are here"
And yes, she's done. I grab her phone from my pocket and gave back to her.

"Here's your phone, Aom. Sorry, I ended your video"
Then I start to made a live video using my phone.

"Hello, this is the Yes or No gang"
I greeted all my viewers and aim for the three of us. Aom took a glance at my phone and she swiftly grabs me close to her side. Then I focus the camera to myself and I smile.

"P'Jack, where are you?. We are here waiting for your tease interview"
I said.

"We miss you, P'Jackarine"
Aom also interrupts. If P'Jack is here, I know surely she would say it is our wedding ceremony. He's such a teaser. And also a TinAom supporter.

*****

After all the programs that had been held, and now it's time to go home. Our friends, Vip people, medias and also our family went home.

"Hey, bro"
Without a warning, I heard Nan's voice at my back as she tap my shoulder.

"Oh, hey Nan. How's precious life?"
I asked then smile to her.

"Doing great. I've heard that you've broken up with Ploii"
She said.

"Yeah. We just did"
I said while showing my smile like nothing has happened and act like I wasn't hurt too. I'll tell you later why.

"Hmm, anyway I need to go now. Bye, P'Wine"
Suddenly, she grabs my face and kiss my cheek.

"Heal yourself, Tina. I know there's someone better than her who's waiting at the corner"
Hmm, sounds deep. Yes, I will Nan. I won't cry for her this night. It really to have broken hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter