Part 1

The Great Unknown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world is spinning. The sun has set for the night to come for another day. Seconds, minutes even counted days. It is an another day to face new obstacle. However, this fate of mine trying to tells me that I have still unfinished chapter.
If you ask me if I still love her. Yes, I honestly do. If I'll scale from 1 to 10, I would rather give 2 means I love her. 1 for an affection feeling while 1 for being a good friend to her. Needless to say, my love for her is still in my heart. The rest is kind of complicated to say. Maybe in other words I was slowly accepting the fact that were not meant for each other. I still loved her even thou weren't together now. Well, just a little pinch. So much struggles, problems to face if we will get back since she's very famous for now. Honestly as an ex-girlfriend, I am still proud of her too. Yes, an ex-girlfriend who happens to become friends after the break up. Yes, we are friends. She achieved so many things. Likewise, she's so famous these days. But who could've thought that our lives has change because we're starring a lesbian movie. It was a big hit. It was very unexpected. Especially, in China and in my country it was totally one of a grossing films. Until now we are called The Legendary couple. 

But, if you were me and I'll ask you, would you agree to chose to gave up on your love one's rather than for the sake  both of your career or just continue the secret relationship while let out the struggles to hurt you?. Kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter