Epilogue

Make it forever (ChanBaek fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

“Hey, Soo..can you do me a favour?”

“What is it, Baek?” Kyungsoo closed up his face to Baek so that he can clearly listen what his friend going to say.

“I want..to say something..to Chan..”

“Chan? Chanyeol? Since when?” Kyungsoo smirked.

“Not your business. Lend me your phone.”

“Naahh..let me record it for you.” He open the video app.

“Okay, ready? Start!” Baekhyun clears his throat before start talking.

“Hi, Chanyeol. Well, uhm..sorry because I am doing this while I am lying down..I can’t get up yet. Hehe..by the way, I want to say sorry. You must be so shocked, right? I guess, I am the lucky one? Okay, just kidding. Thanks God, He gave me a chance to meet you again. I am afraid I can’t see you anymore. So, can we meet tomorrow? Let’s meet tomorrow! Promise me! Bye!!” as the recording finish, Baek continue got cough and have a short breath. Kyungsoo quickly passed him a glass of water and help him drinks while caress his back reassuringly.

“You are too fast, Baek. You’re not well enough yet. Stop forcing yourself..” Baek finished his water and lied down back to catch his breath.

“Soo..do you think..I manage to meet him tomorrow?”

“Why? I bet you will!”

“I am afraid..that I can’t..I can feel it somehow..”

“Baek, stop it! You scared me! You will!” they both smiled to each other.

-THE END-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter