Final

Make it forever (ChanBaek fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly breathing. He take time to open his eyes. Still blurry. As his eyes fully opened, the first thing that he saw is the white ceiling, white outfit, white bed and peoples surrounding him. Then he heard something much alike,

“ He’s fully awake now. It is a miracle that he can recover this fast..” he can’t listen to it more as he felt so dizzy. Suddenly, one of the guy in the room near him. With eyes in tears, the guy hug him tight. He confused.

“Junmyeon hyung?” the guy released the hug.

“You..you remember me? God, he remember me!” the guy keep on crying. Chanyeol still can’t brain the situation.

“Why are you crying? And..why did all of you are here? Why am I here?” He kept coughing because his throat dry. A little guy passed him a glass of water.

“Thanks, Soo.” Jongdae help him to get up in sit position before he drink it slowly.

“So, mind to explain to me why did I am here?” he still demanding the answer.

“You did not remember it?” Chanyeol furrowed.

“Remember what, Soo?” Kyungsoo heave a deep sigh.

“You..and Baekhyun. Remember?” Jongdae continue. Chanyeol blink a few times.

“Baek-Baekhyun? What? What happen?” Chanyeol can’t stay still anymore. They talk about his bestfriend. Byun Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol, you have been here for almost 5 months, so do…Baekhyun.” Junmyeon explain.

“Wait..wh-what? He’s here-oh my God!” Chanyeol suddenly recalled the incident.

 

[5 months before]

 

“Park Chanyeol, happy birthday!”

“Thanks, Baek. You’re truly my best buddy I ever had!” Chanyeol give Baek a hug with a few pat on Baekhyun’s back. A shy smile plastered on Baekhyun’s face.

“It almost midnight now. Should I send you home, Baek?” Chanyeol offer as he pull out the hug. Baekhyun shook.

“No, thanks. I..I can go back home by myself.” Chanyeol wrap his arm on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“You know that I don’t listen to other’s right? Let me drive you home tonight.”

“B-but, Chan-“ Chanyeol put his finger on Baekhyun’s lips, make him quiet.

“Just let me. Come!” Chanyeol pull Baekhyun toward his car. He make Baekhyun get in the car before he does and drove off. All the way, Baekhyun just remain silent without any word until they arrived at his house. As Chanyeol pull out, Baekhyun quickly get off the car and that got Chanyeol startled before he get off too and chase Baekhyun into the front door. He grab Baekhun’s wrist.

“Baek, wait! Why are you rushing?” he can saw that Baekhyun’s eyes are shaking. He seems to be scared of something.

“Chanyeol, you should go back home now. My father doesn’t really like seeing you here..” Chanyeol chuckled.

“So, what’s the problem? Can’t I be friend with his son?” before Baekhyun managed to speak, the front door was opened.

“Mr. Byun. Hello, I am Park-“

“Chanyeol. I know. The guy that-“

“Dad, stop!” Baekhyun immediately facing his dad and grab his dad’s shoulder. Mr. Byun push Baekhyun aside. Eyes of anger came out from Mr. Byun as he point to his son.

“I warned you, Baekhyun! If I meet this Chanyeol guy, I swear you will never see him again!” Chanyeol seems lost. His eyes got widen by hearing the words that came out from Mr.Byun’s mouth.

“Wha-what is this? What do you mean? Explain to me! Baek, what’s wrong?! Mr.Byun, is it false to be his friend?!” he screams.

“Friend or lover?” Chanyeol taken aback. He blinks a few times. His world seems to be stop suddenly. Then he felt someone grab his both arm and turn his back. It is Baekhyun.

“No..no Chanyeol..no..”

“What..is this, Baek? Are you..” He landed his gaze to Baekhyun. Baekhyun avoid it.

“DAD, NOO!!” what Chanyeol know after that, he felt himself on the floor as Baekhun pushed him away. He tried to get back up and what he saw after that, Baekhyun lied down on the floor too. Not moving, only a hard breath heard. He crawled toward his friend.

“B-Baek..are you..listening to me? Baekhyun? What are you doing?! He is your son!” he saw a small knife in the old’s grip.

“If he is my son, he wouldn’t  disappointed me in front of those honourable family! I had struggled a few past days  to arrange this marriage with their daughter and he just rejected it like that! And you know because of what? BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU!”

Chanyeol remembered that Baekhyun once told him that his dad arranged a marriage with some rich family because they offered to settle down their debts. But he doesn’t aware that Baekhyun actually..loves him?

His eyes then spotted something into the house-a few of alcohol’s bottle on the table. He lifted his head up facing Mr. Byun and took away the knife then threw it away.

“Are you drunk? Don’t you realize what have you done?!” Chanyeol doesn’t care anymore. He tried to lift Baekhyun in his arm. As he tried to get up, he felt something hard hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter