Fin.

Nothing More
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yukhei has known since the first day they met that Donghyuck would never be in love with him. Not while a certain Mark Lee was in the picture. 

 

Donghyuck was 8 when he first met, and Yukhei quotes "the love of his life". Donghyuck had agreed to hang out at the soccer field that day, which was very rare since the younger boy despised the outdoors. 

 

Yukhei remembers, the look on Donghyuck's face when he saw the other boy. Mark was sat under a tree, away from the sunlight and all the other kids playing around him. He looked extremely bored and unhappy, which made Yukhei feel offended, how can he just sit there on this beautiful day? 

 

Of course, Donghyuck didn't see it that way. He leaves, and Yukhei watches as he greets the blonde. And just like that, Donghyuck gave his heart away. 

 

Donghyuck always was a little too good at making friends. 

The dynamics of their friendship changes after that. Somehow, Mark becomes added to their once duo. 

 

Yukhei wouldn't have minded so much, but its the fact that Mark acts like he is totally invisible. Whenever they go out, Donghyuck would do the talking, trying to bring his friends together. Mark would silently agree with the eager boy, and holds his hand as they walk to the corner store. 

 

And Donghyuck never let Yukhei hold his hand. 

As time goes on, Donghyuck starts to notice the lack of a relationship between Mark and Yukhei. It took 4 years, but there was no more denying it. 

 

So he brings up the issue with the two of them. 

 

"You know you guys, you're like my two favorite people, and I would be really happy if you two got along."

 

All Mark does is smile that infuriating smile and pats Donghyuck's hand, and says "sure Hyuck. Whatever you want."

 

And how the can Yukhei beat that? 

Yukhei and Donghyuck have a falling out on Mark's 13th birthday. 

 

Mark's birthday was pretty fun, Yukhei can't deny that, but it would have been better if he had some friends to enjoy it with. 

 

The whole day, Donghyuck had been glued to Mark's side, feeding him pizza, sharing a straw, and it made Yukhei's blood boil. 

 

The thing that really made him angry was the fact that Mark didnt even seem to care. The way he just let Donghyuck do whatever, Yukhei could tell that Mark didn't reciprocate the intense feeling Donghyuck felt for him. 

 

So Yukhei did what any one else would do, he punched the out of Mark. 

 

To say Donghyuck was pissed was an understatement. Donghyuck slapped him, and ignored him for the rest of the school year. 

 

Yukhei has to admit, that was probably not the way to get Donghyuck's feelings. 

The two eventually reconcile in Donghyuck's freshman year of high school. 

 

That's also the year that Mark and Donghyuck started to go out. 

 

Donghyuck gave up o

Please log in to read the full chapter