Swan Prince 2/2

Undisclosed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was nineteen years old and was studying in academy of witchcraft and wizardry at third year. We learned much kind of magics but I got more interested to magic potions and I chose to focus on it.

There was a maroon haired boy at first year. He was Kim Taehyung. He’s very handsome but cold. He’s rarely to smile and never talked much. He’s a son of a greatest wizard. Some students talked about him and mentioned that he was a rascal and cocky boy. Although he was still in first year, but Taehyung was really genius and already possessed some middle to high level magic spells. If he didn’t like someone, he had no doubt to spell them. Taehyung always got into trouble with other students even his seniors. As if he didn’t afraid of anything or anyone. Most of academy students disliked him, even avoided to get close with Taehyung. He was always alone and didn’t have any close friends.

Someday at lunch time, every tables and chairs were filled by hungry students. They were chatting, joking and enjoying their meals cheerfully. I was left by my roommates, Jaehwan and Sandeul. I found only one table wasn’t filled by the others, that was Taehyung’s. Nobody dared to sit with him. Taehyung had sat by himself while enjoyed his lunch meal.

“May I sit with you?” I was really hungry and didn’t get any table, so I asked him to sit there. The boy just nodded his head to me. I sighed in relief and sat on chair before him.

I opened my lunch box and ate my own cooking meal. Since I’d decided to study in magic academy, I lived indepently in a dorm and cooked for my meals. I munched and hummed enjoying my lunch happily. Taehyung stared at me with wide eyes. So I offered my meal to him.

“You wanna try it?” I picked my sushi roll and gave it to him. I’d seen his cheeks got blushed and stared at my sushi roll with mayonnaise and dry seaweed. I smiled friendly to him. “Just eat it. It’s so nice.”

“Thank you,” he mumbled. He ate the sushi roll shyly. After that he gave his comment to me. “You made it by yourself? It’s really nice,”

‘Is he rascal boy whom they’re talking about? I think he’s so cute,’

.

 

Another day we met again in a magic potion lab. As sunbaenim I’d watched the first year students did their jobs correctly or they could blow up the lab. And I saw Taehyung had a trouble with his own potion. When his other friends ignored him, I approached him and helped him. Taehyung smiled to me, a wide boxy smile. That was my first time to see him smiling sincerely. Outside his annoying image, he was still a cute and normal boy.

“Thank you, Jin hyung.”

“Okay, Taetae. See you later,” I gave him a pet name and ruffled his red hair.

Since our encounter in lunch time, we often talked to each other. We got closer and met at any chances. We usually met at library, potion lab or magic spell class.

I’d found that Taehyung wasn’t as bad as everyone talked about. He was genius and had different views towards something. Taehyung had a socializing problem and loved to be alone. He hated hypocrisy and couldn’t trust anyone easily. He only lived with his father, a great wizard, since his mother had passed away ten years ago.

I’d known sometimes he still quarreled with other students and got detention. But Taehyung didn’t care and never care with everyone who disliked him. That brat was little bit stubborn but I loved his honesty.

“They’re just envy with my intelligence,” he laughed.

“I guess you’re thinking that I’m same like them, Taetae.” I shook my head, smiled. I’d wanted to leave the library but he held my hand.

“No, hyung. You’re… you’re different.” His voice was deep. He was looking at me with something which I didn’t understand.

.

 

I found a purple letter with a black feather in my locker. I got confused. Every Monday there would be a mysterious letter in my locker. The sender’s handwritten was good. I smiled when I was reading it.

My best friend, Jaehwan and Sandeul approached me like usual. They were looking at me with wary eyes.

“You shouldn’t get close with Kim Taehyung. He’s a annoying boy.” Jaehwan said, folded his hands on his chest.

“You’re wrong. He isn’t like that. He’s really nice to me.” I knew him.

“I think you should be careful with him. We’re just afraid he will do something bad to you with his spells.” Sandeul warned me. “As first year student he’s already able to spell a rose to be a big python and scared my class.”

“Oh my god, Sandeulie. How could he do that?” I was so surprised.

“No one knows what he is thinking. He’s freak! We don’t want you get hurt because of him.” Jaehwan patted my shoulder. “He’s only nice with you, but not with the others.”

.

 

Taehyung had quarreled with my best friend, Jaehwan. He spelled and changed Jaehwan into a fish. That was a high level magic spell which forbidden for students. We were forbidden to spell a student and changed them into animal. It’s really hard to change them back into human. Taehyung was getting a hard punishment. He wasn’t allowed to study for one month. I was shocked and wanted to believe he hadn’t done that. But the reality was bitter.

Our profesors needed two weeks to change Jaehwan back into human again and put him in aquarium. And Taehyung’s father, Wizard Kim offered his help. But he asked the academy to allow his son continue his study until graduation. It’s my first time saw Taehyung’s father. A dark grey haired man, cold and his handsome face was looked alike his son. He was really a great wizard. He just needed some seconds to save Jaehwan.

Slowly everything was going to be normal again, but not my friendship with Taehyung. I couldn’t be with him anymore after what he’d done to my best friend.

“You hate me, hyung?”

“You spelled my friend. What were you thinking, Taehyung?”

“He insulted me as a freak and attacked me first. I just defend myself.”

“Sorry, Taehyung. After what happened, I can’t... it’s hard for me to trust you again.” I could see a glint of sadness inside Taehyung’s eyes before I left him behind.

Since the incident I’d never met and talked to him again till I graduated at twenty one years old. I kept a distant with him and avoid him. Taehyung also didn’t say anything to me. He didn’t get into trouble with other students again since his last incident with Jaehwan and punishment. He became calmer and colder to anyone. Even his hair color changed into dark grey like his father.

At my last day in academy I got a letter again from the secret admirer and a picture sketch of my face in my locker. I’d been curious who the sender was. My sketch face was awesome. I really wanted know who had made it. Then I opened the purple letter and read the writing was longer than previous letters. A black feather was inserted in the paper.

 

In my cracked heart/ Your cold sighs/ Like a slowly withering flower/ Fall onto my heart/ This damn love, because of you/ I can’t move even if I’m hurt/ Even if I die, it’s only you/ Without you, tears fill up my heart/ It’s just black hell/ To me, that’s who you are/

The key of my fate that I gave to the sky/ it’s in my hands again/ I swallow in a long sigh and burn up my soul/ so I can have you

This damn love, because of you/ I can’t quit even if I’m hurt/ Even if I die, it’s only you/ Without you, I have no blood or tears/ I become a dangerous shadow/ To me, that’s who you are/

Don’t leave me here/ Turn the footsteps of your heart back to me/ I really want you, I put my life on the line/ Take me into the scattered light/ to the end of the world/ It’s gonna be you/ I can‘t let go/ I’ll sacrifice myself to protect you/ I’ll do it obviously/ I will make this crisis into an opportunity/ You are my best decision, nothing can stop me/

 

Who did write this letter? Who did someone love me secretly? My questions had never been answered until I left the academy.

I encountered Taehyung for the last time when I was walking alone in corridor. I didn’t say anyting or I didn’t know what have to say. I just ignored him and left out in the cold.

.

 

I was 23 years old and working in magic potion house. I loved searching and creating new kind of potions. That night snows were falling heavily and the weather was really cold outside. I went home late at the winter night. I met a grey haired man in black thick coat. I was familiar with his face, but I forgot who he was. Suddenly he spelled me and threw green lights to me without warning. I fell on the ground and out.

I awoke in somewhere I didn’t know. There was a lavish manor and snowy lake before me. It very terrified me. I saw the grey haired man again. He lifted his right hand up, green lights glowed in his palm. I tried to use my magic protection spells to block him but his spells was much stronger than me. The green lights hit me, wrapped my body. I froze on my place, couldn’t move my legs, my hands even my mouth to scream. I felt like I was being elec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter