Chapter 5

Just roommates?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yebin woke up with a pounding headache and not a single memory of the night before.

She looked to her right and saw that someone had left something on her bedside table.

There were meds, a bottle of water and a note stuck on the meds.

 

“Take two of this and drink all the water if you want to feel better.

I went out to buy breakfast, don't worry, I won’t be long.

-M

P.S. Oh and Yebin, we NEED to talk about last night…”

Yebin panicked at the last part. Oh no. She must have done something stupid! Confessing, maybe? Nah, she would’ve remembered being rejected.

Yebin sighed loudly. It was useless thinking about what she could have done, seeing as she didn’t remember anything.She took the meds and went to the bathroom, only to notice that she looked awful. Her make-up was smudged all over her face and she had huge bags under her eyes.

She decided to take a shower before her dreaded talk with Minkyung.

She left the bathroom in only her underwear and suddenly her bedroom’s door opened revealing a smiling Minkyung.

“Oh” Minkyung stared at her, her eyes slowly scanning her body, before snapping out of it and leaving the bedroom, closing the door quickly and leaning against it for support.

“Oh god” she mumbled “Were those… abs?? I’m screwed”

She took a deep breath and knocked at the door.

“H-hey Yebs, are you done?”

“Yes, you can come in.”

Minkyung slowly opened the door, locking eyes with a flustered Yebin.

“Uhm sorry abput before. I should have knocked.”

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it” Yebin said “So…you wanted to talk to me?”

“Yes, but let’s eat first, you need to put something in your stomach.”

“But unniee” Yebin whined “I’m not hungry”

“Don’t even think about it!” Minkyung smiled at how cute Yebin was acting, she had missed it.

They ate in silence and Yebin had to admit that she was feeling a lot better after eating something.

“So” Yebin broke the silence “How’s Kyungwon?”

She decided she should be a mature person and accept defeat. She had clearly lost agains Kyungwon.

Minkyung looked at her straight in the eyes for a moment.

It was so intense that Yebin felt herself shiver.

“She’s good” Minkyung replied “ Why do you ask?”

“Just wondering…I think I should be friend with my roommate’s girlfriend.”

“Okay, where did you get that idea from?”

“What?” Yebin seemed confused “I can’t be her friend?”

“You can be her friend, but she’s not my girlfriend!”

“Oh” Yebin’s whole body relaxed in relief.

“Please tell me you didn’t avoid me for a week because you thought Kyungwon and I were together”

Yebin stayed silent, keeping her eyes trailed on the empty plate before her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter