Chapter 1

Just roommates?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minkyung needed a roommate.

She just moved in her new apartment and it was amazing. It had all the things Minkyung asked for: modern furniture, a large living room with a window that offered a stunning view of the city and a huge kitchen.

The only problem was….Minkyung wasn’t rich. In fact she was supposed to move in with her girlfriend ex girlfriend but Kyungwon had decided that it was “ best to break-up and just stay friends” just a week before moving in. Minkyung had kind of seen it coming and wasn’t that heartbroken but, still, how was she supposed to pay the rent alone?

“Woah, this place is amazing!” Siyeon, her little sister, came in looking around in awe.

“Hey Siyeon-ah, you sure you don’t wanna be my roommate?”

“I’m a broke college student, remember?” answered Siyeon.

“Right” the taller girl huffed, sitting on the black leather couch with a frustrated expression.

“Heyy don’t worry about that, Minky-unnie! I’ll find you the perfect roommate.”

“And I should trust you because…”

“Because I’m your favourite sister and you love me” answered Siyeon with a cheecky grin.

“You’re my only sister, Siyeon” Minkyung reminded her with a small smile.

“Whatever, it still counts!” said Siyeon “Now I have to go, but I was serious about the roommate thing, I’ll take care of it!”

“Okay Siyeon, thanks” Minkyung said goodbye to her sister, a worried look on her face.

It’s not that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter