Sick Jihoon

Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jihoon’s favorite place, Kang Daniel’s arms.

 

Daniel awoke to loud snores erupting from the small boy intertwined with his body. His face was tinted pink with sweaty hair and a burning temperature. Jihoon was sick, although his stubbornness got the best of him, he still wanted to be in Daniel’s arms. Daniel groaned as he tried to pull himself out of bed to start up a shower for the other boy. “Jihoon ah~ Come on let's take a shower so you can get that sweat off.” Daniel cooed rubbing Jihoon’s cheeks as Jihoon squinted and groaned. “Hyung- please a little longer.” Jihoon said sleepy, pulling the blankets over himself. “Comeon Jihoonie! You’re gonna start to stink if you lay in bed longer.” Daniel reached over pulling the covers off Jihoon, then started tickling his small tummy. “Ahh! Daniel- Stopp!” Jihoon said full of laughter. “Alright, but promise me you’ll go take a shower. I already set it up for you.” Daniel cheered ruffling Jihoon’s hair. “Alright~” Jihoon pushed himself up and walked off into the bathroom sticking his tongue out at Daniel before locking the door.

“Jihoon-ah! When you’re finished dressing up, come eat please!” Daniel yelled down the hallway. “Coming!” Jihoon said as faint footsteps echoed down the hall. “I feel a better now that I’m clean.” Jihoon said shoving his sandwich down his throat. “That’s good hopefully one more dose of medicine, and you’ll be good.” Dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter