One Year Later

Almost

Well, I see you guys are requesting for a part 2. SO HERE'S A PART 2 FOR YOU! 

I hope you like it. 

 


 

 

No needs for introduction, you all know who I am. And knowing what Sooyoung told you guys things about me but not to me, ahh.. She’s so gonna die!

Yah! Sooyoung! How dare you tell other people about what you think of me? Worst part is, you didn’t even tell me anything about it. Thought you could keep your secret a secret? Thanks to my fans, your top secret is not a secret anymore! I know what you’re thinking!

But, why didn’t you tell me anything about it?

Why did you keep yourself away from me?

Why?

The day when you came and asked for my phone number, I was really mad. I mean, how could someone like you, needs to be dared to take my phone number? Isn’t it embarrassing that you’re such a coward when it comes to just taking my phone number? You should be more embarrassed at how you gobble your food! Anyway, you’re still cute even though you eat like a pig.

Remember the night we were online chatting together? Remember I said I liked someone? Remember how you were so cold when you said you don’t care who I like? I was so sad that you gave me such an answer.

Honestly speaking, I like you. No, I love you. I was so afraid to tell you so. When I gathered up all my guts to try to confess to you, you slap me hard on the cheek with such a reply: “Do I looked like I care who you like? It’s not like I can eat you or that someone when you tell me who you like. Go tell Tiffany about your lovey-dovey crush. I’m not interested.”

So, I’ve decided on playing a game with you. A game that will make you regret for treating me like that.

I ganged up with Donghae to make you jealous. And who knows? It worked! The way you fought with me, the words you said, and your way to try to hide your feelings with the words so cold I’m having so much fun, knowing that you love me too, is beyond words. After a few days, you apologized. You’re such an easy girl. At that moment, I knew, that you cared, that you actually love me.

The only rule in “dating” Donghae was to only make you jealous. But, he broke the rule. He wanted a real relationship with me. He started flirting seriously; trying everything he can to touch my skin. I had enough. I broke up with him. Because all I wanted, was you.

Remember that day when you suddenly stopped talking to me? No matter how hard I try to talk to you but you didn’t give a damn about me? I was so hurt. I cried to sleep every night, thinking what did I do wrong? Is this karma? For not letting you know that I love you, but using Donghae as a bait to make you jealous? I tried, I failed, I cried. I thought it was over. Until you apologized. It was such a relief that you realize your mistake!

But then, we only became friends. Neither of us tried to take a leap of faith and explore the world of love.

As friends, the beautiful stories we wrote down, the promises of forever we prayed then, all came back to me one by one. I knew my heart wouldn’t be able to take this. For you, I held it back even more.

A year had past, and I only knew about this today. So how was your year? Well, maybe if we were just a little more mature then, maybe if we knew back then what we know now, endless regret only repeats itself, that’s how my year had passed.

Do you still have that feeling for me? Can you give us one more chance?

To be SooSica?