Is this it?

Almost

Yah! I've never expected that I'll actually continue this story as it was originally just a one shot. Because of your support, and for a para high demand for a part 3. HERE IT IS!


 

I’ve lived and tried to forget for a long time. For a while, it seemed like it was okay. But as time passes by, I come to realize.

That without you, I can’t go on. I love you; I can wait for you endlessly.

When I get to know that you like me to, I just can’t…. I want to accept the truth that you love me too…

“Sooyoung,” you called out, I froze at the beauty of your voice. Time stopped, my heart beats, from a crochet, to a quaver, a semiquaver, and a demisemiquaver, am I still alive? I could no longer hear my heart beat. The next thing I know, you were right in front of me.

“If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it’s yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be.” you said. What are you trying to say? I couldn’t process a word that came out from your mouth; all I wanted to do is steal a peck from the lips of the angel standing in front of me. No, I couldn’t do that; I’ve promised myself that I couldn’t love you, because I couldn’t give you anything.

“I don’t understand…,” I tried to make some words before you slap me on my shoulders again.

“You loved me, but you were too afraid to tell me. I made up a relationship with Donghae but all you did was nothing except for getting mad at me on the first day I’ve declared my relationship with him. Other than that, nothing. But I knew, right in that heart of yours, you did care, you love me. You always have. Now, I’ve come back to you. Do you not yet understand? That we were meant for each other?”

“Sometimes I wish I had never met you, because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. I can’t talk to you anymore, it’s not that I am mad at you; it’s just that when I talk to you, I realize how much I love you. And when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can’t have you…..”

“Why can’t you just have me? Because you’re Sooyoung and I’m Jessica? What’s wrong about that? I’m sure our fans will accept us, for who we are, for what we love. I love you, I love you not because of who you are, not because you’re Sooyoung, it’s because of who I am when I am with you, the Jessica everyone knows. Just why? Why can’t I just be with you?”

I didn’t know what to say anymore. The words that come out from you, I couldn’t imagine how much, how great, your love is for me. I just can’t. I can’t do it.

I turned around, ready to leave, but was held back by your hug. Your hands wrap around my waist, your head leaning against my back. I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes. Time seems to freeze, the humming of the air-con stops. I can feel your heart beat, the warmth of your body, it feels like I’m in a perfect dream. I want this moment to last forever, but my heart says no.

I pulled away from this moment I’ve always wanted. You caught hold of my hand again. Your grasp so tight, I can feel the burning sensation on my skin. “Why?” tears rolling down your cheeks.

Why am I behaving so stupidly? Is all this worth the tears on your face right now? I really don’t know what I should do. To hold you in my arms or to walk away?

“If you truly love her, tell her, you idiot! Forget about the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell her that your heart is invested in her,” Yuri once told me.

“Should I really tell her that I love her?”

“Eh idiot, didn’t I just tell you to JUST TELL HER YOU LOVE HER?! Be brave idiot, or be brave enough to watch her love someone else AGAIN!”

More tears are rolling down her cheeks, her eyes bloodshot red.

This is it, I told myself.

 I loosen her grip…

And...

Cupped my hand under her chin and gently turned her face so that she was looking at me. I run my thumb across her cheek.

“I’m sorry I made you cry.” pulling her into my arms, embracing her.

“This is SooSic”

“Yah!” She shouted with her dolphin scream. “Idiot!” smiling as she wipes her tears.

I planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Wanna get something to eat? I’m starving!”

 

People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they’re talking about
Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right
They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want
Cause they don’t know about us
Baby they don’t know about
SooSic.

 

THE END!

 


HEHEHEHE!! How do you guys like it? I hope I made you happy!

Advertisement: If you like Almost, please support The Guardian. It's not a SooSic fanfiction, but a KevSica fanfiction. 

Link address: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/497591/

ANYWAYS, THANKS AGAIN!!! LOVE YOU ALL SOOSIC SHIPPERS!!! <3