정 :: jeong's guide to being disabled

정 j e o n g 정 :: massive explosion in the airport, while the central bank was being robbed, masked robbers on the run, police investigating. DO NOT CROSS THE POLICE LINE!!!

 

 

 

 

정; Jeong

정; Jeong

 

au facebook roleplay

becoming a citizen          resident list          jobs          places of residence          events



Have no fear, the disabled guide is here!

Jeong's guide to being disabled

RECENTLY DISABLED AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO, OR WANT TO TAKE THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES?
THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YOU!

I. WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET SECURITY CHECKED

01. First of all, you came to the right place! Always come here first so you're updated on important information and the steps you need to take.
 
02. Send us a PM on our AFF - JeongCity - telling us that you have been disabled.

Please do not comment below on the AFF thread that you have been disabled.

We'll mark you as disabled on our AFF story afterwards. 

03. We believe that Facebook tracks IP addresses, so if you are disabled, DO NOT make an account for at least 2 days.

04. After 2-3 days, make your new account.
We'll keep your character reserved for up to a week if you let us know you'll be coming back.
 
05. Send your new account link through private message to our AFF - JeongCity - with your character name.

06. We'll announce you again, and you'll be as good as new!

Let's all be safe!

II. TIPS FOR AVOIDING BEING DISABLED

01. Please try to use a recycled account instead of a new one, as new accounts get disabled more easily. 

02. When you first join, or when you come back to the roleplay after being disabled, do not add everyone at once!
This can seem suspicious to Facebook. 

03. When you make an account, stay logged in for at least a day before logging out to check other accounts. 

04. Switching from account to account quickly could cause you to get disabled, so try to minimise account switching as much as possible, or use different devices for different accounts!
If you are on browser, we suggest using Google Chrome because you can have a browser for each of your facebook accounts and you'll be able to use them all at the same time.

05. Do things you would do on a normal, personal account. Play games, poke people, etc.
However, don't go overboard. If you go into an eternal poke war, you're more likely to get disabled. 

06. Turn off facial recognition. This Facebook feature is in beta mode and is not applicable to everyone, but you will see it in your settings if your account has been enabled. 

07. Don't set a location on your profile, or if you do, set it to somewhere near where you live ooc. They track your location, and if you set it to 'Seoul' but you live somewhere like America, it'll get flagged up as suspicious. 

07. Make sure that all of your privacy settings are set to "Friends only" or "Friends of Friends" including your friends' list.