정 :: residence, roomies & buddies

정 j e o n g 정 :: massive explosion in the airport, while the central bank was being robbed, masked robbers on the run, police investigating. DO NOT CROSS THE POLICE LINE!!!

 

 

 

 

정; Jeong

정; Jeong

 

au facebook roleplay

becoming a citizen          resident list          jobs          places of residence          events



BREAKING CITY NEWS
New apartments now open! Reserve your dream home whilst you can!

TYPES OF RESIDENCE



There are 3 main starter buildings in Jeong, and we run a buddy system to help you get settled in.

 

Iz7OTQo.jpg

JEONG STUDIO - STUDIO APARTMENTS

Living in a studio is a cheap way to experience city life with many other citizens!
With many units per apartment, you can easily interact with others and still have the freedom of living on your own. If you don't mind cooking in the same room you sleep in, this is for you!

t9YpOxd.jpg

VISION SUITES - REGULAR APARTMENTS

Beautifully furnished apartments are available throughout the whole of Jeong City, but you may have to pay a little extra to have the luxury of partitioning walls. 
Yet, if you’re willing to live alongside someone else, this could be just the place for you!

yR42Rr3.jpg

HOUSES

Usually owned by long-term residents, Jeong has some beautifully constructed houses.
New to town? A few of our residents have been kind enough to open up their doors to new citizens!

BUDDY SYSTEM

Jeong City runs a buddy system to help you get the most out of your city experience!
 

Having a buddy is similar to having a big brother or sister helping you find your way around the city.
If you request a buddy, they will act as your own personal guide to Jeong. All of our big siblings have resided in the city for a long while, and all have registered their interests in helping out new citizens.

This system allows you to have someone easy to contact should you have any questions about the city, whilst still letting you have the freedom of not living with them under the same roof.

You can apply for a buddy once you have arrived in the city.

 

ESTABLISHMENTS

Here are just a few organizations you may want to join during your time in the city...

Iz7OTQo.jpg

HARMONY GENERAL HOSPITAL

No matter how untouchable they think they may be, citizens of Jeong do still sometimes need a trip to the nurse.
Whether it be resetting a broken leg from a skateboarding incident, or finding the cure for a new killer pandemic, Harmony General has over 200 years of experience!

Iz7OTQo.jpg

JEONG CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT

The Jeong City PD was founded in 1995 as a subsidiary of the Seoul MPA.
With many troubling stories and accusations in its past, the department is battling to retain their reputation.
Recently, they have been praised by citizens of Jeong for how well they have done, but will the once-corrupt police department be able to turn over a new leaf for good?

28343037_574130466287261_13800440_o.png

NATSU BED

Natsu Bed is a restaurant with a twist. Japanese and East Asian fusion delicacies prepared by master chefs make it one of the busiest restaurants in town.
The twist? After you've enjoyed your five-star meal, the restaurant has video rooms where you and your buddies can relax and watch a movie.

28343037_574130466287261_13800440_o.png

HONEY BOOKS

Escape into the wondrous world of imagination in this petite bookstore in the middle of the city. Sure to have any type of book you're after, Honey will be more than happy to help you in browsing his collection.