Wrong Move

MY ENEMY IS MY CRUSH

Eunji looked at Jeongmin after you and her ended the conversation on the phone. Eunji blushed while grabbing Jeongmin's hand. 

 
" Oppa, Let's get an ice-cream," Eunji ask while doing her aegyo. 
 
 
Jeongmin couldn't stand her aegyo. Jeongmin does not know that no one ever hates her aegyo. 
 
" Yah! i hate your aegyo!" Jeongmin said harshly. 
 
Eunji let go of Jeongmin's hand.  Eunji felt a pain in her heart. * How Could Jeongmin said that he hates my aegyo* 
 
Jeongmin walk ahead as he didn't know that Eunji was disappointed and couldn't believe what Jeongmin had said. 
 
 
Eunji decided to run away from Jeongmin. Jeongmin did not notice that Eunji ran. 
 
He turned around and was shocked to see that Eunji wasn't there. 
 
Jeongmin felt guilty for saying that. He tried to call Eunji but there was no respond. 
 
Jeongmin called L.joe hyung. 
 
" Yeobusaeyo," L.joe finally answers the call.
" L.joe I Made  A WRONG MOVE," Jeongmin said. 
" Yah! what did you do?" L.joe asked him. 
" I just said that i hate her aegyo," Jeongmin replied innocently. 
" Yah!! Pabo!!! No one ever hates her aegyo!!!," L.joe said in a high tone. 
" Just go and do what you are going to do, I'll solve this out with ~~~~~~~,"
 
 
 
 
Hey  so how is it??? Do read them...... i know its quite short but enjoy reading and suscribe. ^.^