Freshman Year

MY ENEMY IS MY CRUSH
You woke up at 7am. Its the the Freshman year for you. Going to a new school wasn't difficult at all unless you have L.joe along with you. As pernormal you went to take a bath and get ready you wore this.
 with a prada bag. You went down to see Eunji was ready in her Dress Too. You told your guards to sent you to school with Eunji. You took your shoe and then went out of the house. You saw L.joe and Jeongmin. You live Eunji and Jeongmin alone and they didnt notice. " Who are you? I don't know who are you?" Eunji purposely said that. " I don't know you either :P " Jeongmin replied in a sarcarstic way. " Go Away. This is my place," Eunji replied. " I rather go and live you here," He replied while rolling his eyes. "Do as you want," Eunji replied.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Eunji's POV 
He isn't bad at all. He looks cute when he rolled his eyes. Eunji-ah why are you thinking about him. You should hate him not like him. But he is cute when he is angry. You have to stop. Who is touching me from the back. It's ----------. End of Eunji's POV. 

 

No One's POV. 

 

" Eunji-ah why are you so mad at Jeongmin oppa. He isn't bad at all. He is cute have the look and funny," You replied. 

You were shocked with what she told you " i know right!!!!!" " You like him?," You asked. " I don't know?, But i bet he hates me." " No, He don't" " Uhh!!!! who cares about him!!!! He"s an pabo."  

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

-