Ideals and Types

Not My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose' POV

Nothing, I see no messages from him.

That flirty sunbae, getting my phone number then nothing?

I am so annoyed I threw my phone into my bag.

Jennie noticed it and she playfully wrapped her arms around me.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what's up with that mood? You having a bad day?"

I looked at her and I smiled bitterly. "I am so annoyed with myself Jen."

"Is this about Mr. Ideal?" she asked.

"I am so stupid. I got so flattered by his compliments and all. And now I  became like this,

expecting him to text or call me when he got my number. Isn't it Jen that you get a person's number because you

have the intention to communicate in the first place? But with Chanyeol sunbaenim, nothing!" 

"Forget it Chae, we're not allowed to date anyway so it won't lead you into anything with him,

There is no future with anyone until we get out of the contract and dating bans." she advised.

I looked at her with sad eyes. "Aaaaargh! I was so happy and giddy. He got my hopes up a bit there my friend.

But, yeah, you're right. I'll just put it behind me and yeah, that was fun while it lasted."

 

Lisa POV

Oh Oh why is this kid calling me all of a sudden.

"Yeah, Bambam, sup?"

"Noona!" that sweet voice.

"Yeah?" Lisa.

"Noona, somebody wants to meet you. Err. Not really to meet like meet you in person but he wants to meet you."

"What?" this kid really talks in long sentences and doesn't make any sense.

"Do you know Jungkook of BTS? He is actually asking for your number. Can I give it to him?"

"WAIT, What? Jungkook sunbaenim is asking for my number? Why?"

 

Jimin's POV

I've been noticing this maknae Jeon always checking his phone lately.

But he always does that, what's new.

But that punk always has this certain smile on his face.

If he is an animation, he could be shooting hearts from his eyes, yeah that kind-of-thing smile.

That dude looked so whipped.

Wait, is he finally connected with Rose?

Did he succeed in getting her number from Bambam or Lisa?

He felt a bit pang of jealousy with that thought. The hell.

"Hey Kook, are you married to your phone now? it seems like you can't get away from it."

He flashed me that toothy smile."Nothing much hyung. Just some newfound friend."

Newfound friend? "Is it a he or a she?" I probed.

"Of course it's a she, WTH hyung!"

"Are you acting up on me? saying WTH to me?" I suddenly got irked.

"It's Lisa." He smiled.

"Lisa? Lisa of Blackpink?"  I thought this brat is into Rose?

"Yeah hyung." he confirmed.

"Why? I thought you are into Rose? Now it's Lisa?" I'm confused.

He looked at me and scratched the back of his head, an awkward smile on his face.

Wait, wait, what is happening here?

"Hey Kook, explain."

 

Jin's POV

"Hey Kook! Tonedown your fanboying a little bit will you?" I yelled from our computer room.

"Why?" I caught everyones att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter