What's the hype

Not My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

I see the guys crowding in front of the TV.

They all seemed so excited and hyped.

I clicked my tongue, "These guys are like puppies when they see pretty girls, wagging their tongues and tails while looking at food." 

I caught sight of Yoongi, he seemed so uninterested, boy, i am glad someone is keeping sane in here.

"OH YEAH! GET THAT PRETTY GIRLS!" 

The **ck RM is screaming.. and Jeon Jungkook keep off that smile from your face, he is like drooling over the girls.

The hell Taehyung, sit down, don't try to imitate the girls head turning.

Ahhh these guys really!

"Hey Jimin, check the girls out. So pretty and fierce! They're so hot! Look! "  J-Hope pulled me to sit.

Alright alright i see what these guys are seeing.

Alright alright. Oh! Damn they're pretty..

OPPA! YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH! 

Are you calling for me? Shocks ehe! 

So Blackpink has come taking over the KPop world by storm.

These ladies are really something, becoming number 1 days after their debut.

Just Wow! 

 

Rose POV

So this is it. We are finally performing in an awards show and its making me so nervous that i am shaking. 

Oh my God. Other artists will be here and we will be performing in front of them. Sweet God please let it be perfect tonight.

I just stood there nervously backstage waiting for our turn to be called on stage..

It felt like forever and the nerves are attacking me so i closed my eyes and started praying to God for our performance.

when suddenly i felt a light tap on my shoulder and heard someone clear his throat.

 

Jimin's POV

Excusing myself among the crowd of staff and artists backstage,

i caught sight of the girls  that is turning my members into stans in such a short period of time. 

Seemed like they are waiting for their turn to go on stage.

They looked so nervous and oblivious of the chaos around that they seemed like frozen in their spot.

Their backs infront of me, i can't help but utter to myself "even from the back they look pretty ehe".  

I carefully made my way forward, making a beeline trying not to bump into people, excusing myself along the way

but then this particular "pretty back" just won't budge.

Clearing my throat behind her who seemed to be so nervous that she stayed rooted in her place despite me saying "excuse me" a little bit louder so she could hear above the noise and the crowd. 

"Excuse me."  I said. She did not move.

I decided to tap her shoulder and cleared my throat to repeat what i said

but she turned around so abruptly that soft strands of her beautiful hair grazed my cheeks like lightly slapping me.

I caught a whiff of her sweet perfume then, partially intoxicating me.

Then suddenly i found myself staring at two beautiful brown eyes.

I blinked to avoid locking eyes and tried to look down but still i took note of her cute nose and her strawberry lips shaped into an 'oh'.

By God, this girl is so beautiful.

I quickly got hold of myself and said my "excuse me" and she bowed at me low saying "mianhe, sunbaenim". 

I felt sorry i surprised her and so i bowed too and said my "mian...... awwww!"  

What an awkward situation, we bumped into each others head in the process. Stupid. 

She smiled and giggled holding on to her head. Aww so cute. And so i smiled too.

"Mianhe" we said at the same time.  and so we laughed..

"Goodluck on your performance." I managed to say. "Fighting"  i pumped my fist.

And she flashed me that beautiful s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter