Historical(?)!Au

_ S T I L L _ L O N E L Y _ A R C H I V E_
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please do not plagiarize!

I had the though of making a Cinderella-like story except!!! There is a little twist.

Note! The story does not involve an evil stepmother and two mean stepsister. Instead it implements the feminine character of Cinderella.

So this princess got her kingdom raided by another kingdom, thankfully though, her loyal servant let her escape into safety. Her parents didn't make it though, they were executed in public. And! The worst part is she saw it all with her own two eyes!!!

So long story short, she grew up and her servants were acting as her parents. The other kingdom put her as wanted so they decided to move far far away. Her servants became merchants so that they can move from place to place. But the princess wanted revenge so they came back.

Then maybe you can roll in that party scene where the prince fall in love with the girl or just make him meet her and fall in love at first sight. 

But she doesn't fall in love with him because he's a total jackass! If you want you can make the love interest a soldier or, for the dramatic effect, her personal guard. But don't let her love live engulf her original goal!!! (She can be bi whatever uality you want or you can just make her a queen without a king.)

Features:

The genders of the mc is fixed. That's because I gender stereotype plays a big role in the story. More background history available!!! Character insights and their peraonality.

Price: st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter