Magician!Au

_ S T I L L _ L O N E L Y _ A R C H I V E_
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please do not plagiarize!

I previously had this story called 'Do You Believe in Magic?' It was inspired by a webtoon called 'Anarasumanara(?)'.

Rough plot:

So the story initially follows a girl who was born into a family of said 'magicians'. They are legit!!! They don't do tricks and stuff instead they have real powers that enables them to do those magic tricks. Then she met a dude who was calling her fake and cussing her out ofcourse she got mad and then the story follows from there...

There are two possible storyline:

A) she and the dude trace back the child-like innocence that they lost and discovers what is it like to trully grow up. (heartwarming fantasy)

B) a secret society who is trying to capture all magicians and retract their magical power for selfish purposes and she goes on an adventure to stop them. (dark twisty adventure)

Features:

 My original story had the two protagonist in high school (cause I was 14 back then) but age and occupation are open to interpretation. The genders roles can be switched. My previous story open for viewing (it's embarassing though)

Price: 3kp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter