Photo People, Jelly People (1/1)

Photo People, Jelly People (One-shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✩ ~ ✩ ~ ✩ ~ ✩ ~ ✩

At present, Yunho is hiding in a hallway at the company waiting to ambush Changmin. Why? Well…

A week ago, Yunho decided to finally watch Photo People.

Just before he started the first episode, a bored Changmin knocked on his door. So they both sat on Yunho’s couch with snacks and started watching the show.

Yunho was happy to see his boyfriend on a show even if it’s just on the web. He was happily watching Jaejoong meet the people that were going to be with him on the show when Changmin reached out to grab some chips from his packet. He snickered because of course the man already finished his own bag just a few minutes into the show. He should’ve known to give his dongsaeng a bigger packet.

They were sitting in silence when Changmin scoffed out of nowhere.

Yunho glanced at his fellow member, “What?”

“What do you mean ‘what’?” replied the younger.

“You scoffed.”

“I didn’t.”

Yunho was sure he did but he decided to let it go.

He thought nothing of it at that time but last night he realised that it was not nothing.

At nearly 10PM, an upset and tired-looking Jaejoong arrived at his apartment grumbling about how Changmin had been ignoring him all week.

Last night was the first time he’d seen Jaejoong again after a week and a half of no sleepovers or even meals together because they both had packed schedules in that time period. Last night was also the first time he'd heard of this problem with Changmin because the man hadn't really been acting out of the ordinary... with him at least.

He led his boyfriend to the couch and the man continued talking after wrapping his arms around Yunho.

"Why is he being like that? The other day, I even told him to have dinner at my house soon, that I'll cook his favourite food. But no reply!" Jaejoong nuzzled his boyfriend's jaw and let out a small sad whine. Yunho rubbed his back in an attempt to soothe him.

"I'll talk to him, okay? But for now, let's go to bed. You must be tired."

"Hmm, I am," Jae nodded sleepily while pouting.

Tired Jaejoong was a clingy Jaejoong. The man was sad and tired which made him even clingier. As Yunho got up from the couch, his boyfriend didn’t let go of him and instead wrapped his limbs around him like a koala.


When Yunho was already lying in bed with his sleeping boyfriend in his arms, it was like something clicked in his brain and everything suddenly made sense, why Changmin was ignoring Jaejoong. He remembered when he was watching Photo People with Changmin and the latter suddenly scoffed. He recalled what was going on in the show at that exact moment and realised that Changmin reacting that way was without a doubt caused by the affectionate 'Muel-ah~' that had come from the mouth of his lover on his laptop.

Yunho remembers laughing loudly (that he almost woke Jaejoong up) when he realised this.

He knows no matter how much of a little Changmin can be, he loves his hyungs a lot. Teasing and making fun of them is just how he shows affection. After Junsu, Jaejoong is the one Changmin likes making fun of the most and even though the maknae always says that the beautiful lead singer didn't raise him, you can't deny the mother and son relationship they have. Changmin secretly loves the attention his pseudo-umma gives him, so with Jaejoong, he unconsciously acts like a needy child that wants to be pampered.

Yunho remembers a night a few months ago when Junsu was on a break from his military duties. Jaejoong planned a dinner with the five of them and he had cooked all of Junsu's favourite dishes.

Yunho walked into the kitchen and found his lover watching over a number of pots and pans.

He approached the man and wrapped his arms around his waist from behind.

"Oh Yunho, you're here. I didn't hear you come in."

“Hm…” Yunho kissed Jaejoong under his ear, “When I came in, Yoochun-ah told me that Junsu texted that he’s near so he’s probably arriving in a few.”

The latter turned his head and smiled at Yunho before going back to stirring, "Good. Where's Cha-"

"Wah, it smells good in here! What are we cooking?" An excited Changmin exclaimed as he entered the kitchen.

"You mean, what am I cooking," Jaejoong said and proceeded to name the dishes he was preparing for the night.

After hearing the list, the youngest in the room frowned, "But those are all Junsu hyung's favourites!"

Yunho, still attached to Jaejoong, only watched the exchange in amusement.

"They are," Jaejoong replied and Changmin wasn't pleased at all. The next moment, Yunho was shoved away from the cooking man and he didn’t know if he should be annoyed at being pushed away from his boyfriend or laugh because of what his fellow member did next.

"Jaejoong hyung," The tall singer whined. He placed his chin on his hyung's shoulder and pouted.

"Minnie," The lead singer gave him a stern look, "Junsu is our special guest tonight."

"Fine," Changmin, still pouting, left the kitchen to join Yoochun in the living room.

"Why is he acting extra needy today? What did you do?" Jaejoong suspiciously looked at Yunho who, without delay, had his arms around him again.

"I didn't do anything!" The taller man pouted.

"Aigoo, why are you all so pouty today?" Jaejoong cooed before he kissed the tip of Yunho's nose.

"We just missed you. We didn't see you at all in the last month because of our busy schedule."

With that, Jaejoong turned away from the stove, wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck and kissed his pout away.

Yunho smirks as he remembers what happened that night after Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin left…

He shakes his head. Jaejoong is a big distraction, whether he is right beside him or a thousand miles away, so he stops that train of thought. He might miss Changmin and not get the chance to corner him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter