The black swan

The fourth son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's Pov
Myoui Mina hmmmmmm.

I was searching her name in social media.

"What the?! Her last post was Last month?!!! Aigooo it's my first time meeting a girl like that" I said as I walk towards the said library.

As I look at the sky
I remeber the story
Of the black swan
Will our story be the same?

I stop my tracks and look at the big building full of books. I enter the big building and what suprise me is it's very silent.

'Gosh Chaeyoung "library" what do you expect from here' I thought as I walk looking around trying to found that Myoui Mina.

I was walking for almost 5 minutes while looking around trying to act like picking a book but the real intension is to find that penguin girl.

I pick a random book and open it but I was shock when I laid my eyes on the pages.

'Tips for mens'

'What the ?' I thought and my face suddenly turns red I quickly go back to the rack and slam the book hard because of embarassment. I was focus on being embarassed when I herd someone giggle. I look at the long hallway and spot a girl whose eyeing me while giggling but her smile dissappear when she saw me look at her. She quickly look away and hide her face using the book.

I smirk then walk to her way. I thought I would never gonna see you Myoui Mina but looks like you show yourself to me.
I glance on my side when I saw a familiar cover of the book. 'The black swan' gotcha my luck is on my side. I pick it and make my way to her. I saw her glance on me again and I gave her my most charming smile together with my dimple and she look away again. I reach her place but she keep her book high equal to her face.

"Ehem" I said as I knock on her table. She look at me through her book still hiding her face. She gave me a questioning look and I smile to her again.

"Can I sit here Miss?" I said and she let her book down again.

"Yes you can cause I don't own the library." She said coldly and she fix her staff and stand up walking to the next table.

'Seriously Chewy you gave me the most lain in the target' I thought as I roll my eyes following her again on the next table.

"You see I'm not that kind of man. Alright? I read this kind of book not that" I lift the book on my hand showing a good novel for a good person. Oh I forgot I'm a devil but still that book is a no!

Author's Pov
 
Mina look at Chaeyoung coldly.

"Will you please stop bothering me, I just found it funny but I have no intention to keep that scene on my mind" Mina said then read again.

Chaeyoung think for a second then he knock on the table again and succesfully Mina look at him, I mean glare at him.

"You know I found you similar to the protagonist of this story" Chaeyoung said as he wave the book infront of her.

He lower the book and he saw that her eyes change into a curious one.

" the black swan.  In this story there was a girl who resemble as a black swan. She maybe a traitor to her country because of her hair color,in their country a child should be born with some white strands on their hair but the girl was born all black hair. Even though she was called as a 'black swan' the way she moves is like a gracefully as a swan. One day she met a boy who she find funny because the boy seems lost. The boy approach her for laughing at him, first she was so cold to him but later on they always hang out together. The girl also known as 'black swan' never felt a traitor when she hangs out with the boy. One day while she is walking the king of her country suddenly summoned her, of course she was happy maybe because she can be accepted on her country. Yes her expectation reach her but for one condition she must kill the boy because the boy came from the country called 'the tigers' the country that all people in the 'white swan' hate. She head to her house crying her eyes out her mind was torn apart, that night she decided to meet the boy. She plan to run with him but that night is the most nightmare she will never forget, the boy killed himself in front of her still smiling to her."I'm sorry but this the only thing I can do to save" the boy said. The girl cried the whole night not even the thought of her freedom will make her tears stop. The next day someone pass her the diary of the boy to find out that he purposely approach the her that day hoping for an informartion where is the hidden treasure of their country. The diary also said that the boy already know where is the location of the hidden treasure but when he was summoned by his king he said that the 'black swan' is still not giving him information. The boy was send back to the 'white swan', the day he was back he was hoping to see the girl but he got an information that the girl was commanded to kill him for her freedom. He plan to kill himself for the girl to have a freedom from her country also he can't bare to see the love of his life to kill him. That day the 'black swan' dissapear and was never seen before." Chaeyoung finish his story and the  he looks up but found a crying girl in front of him.

"W....why a...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter