The beginning

The fourth son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the crows start to fly
A demon has rise
The fourt son has arrive
To end the humanity

One day in the vast grasslands a boy was born. He have this bloddy eyes, he have this aura that can kill, and most importantly he has the blood of the great Demon.

His parents did not know. No The great demon know. He send his son to end the humanity. "The unlucky hoes" nickname of the one who carry the fourt son.

Years ago 3 sons has arrive and the long awaited fourt son has born. Now humanity has to enjoy. The remaining days in the Earth cause if the fourt son arrive on his 18th birthday humanity shall be vanish.


As the first cry of the fourt son
3 pair of ears was listening
Smiling from ear to ear
Because atlast their brother has arrive

Yoo Jeongyeon, the name of the fourt son. He was raise very well but the humanity has a wise mind than them. They already accused him as a demon who's going to take the world. It's just that his appearance is definitely like a demon. Bloddy eyes and strong aura. It seems that the great demon made a mistake. During the transportation of his fourth son, something came up and the appearance of his son stay the same. Of course the great demon was berserk about it but what should he do, he didn't know who interfer on the transportation. What's worst about it, the fourt son's memory disappear.

The underground palace was so devastated about it. The great demon himself can't reach his own son. The three sons remain silent cause one wrong move, angels will detect. The three son name Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Momo is currently staying on their everyday life, why?, cause angles are always patroling so they have to stay low. The underground still trying to figure out what to do.

《16 years later 》

"Jeongiee wake up you have to go to school" Joy said *Jeongyeon's mother*

"Hey kiddo i'll give you a hop there so now go to the bathroom" Sungjae said *Jeongyeon's Father*

"Hmmm" Jeongyeon response as he rise from his bed while ruffling his hair.

Jeongyeon's Pov
So yeah, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon. 16 years old. Currently attending High School. My mother and my father had been suffering because me. Well people have this eyes on me whenever I go out. Because of this ty bloddy eyes and cold aura. My mother and Father have both brown eyes, how come I have this?
Well I don't have many friends but don't judge me I have one. You will know her later just wait a bit I have to bath.

After taking a bath, I run down to see my father finishing his breakfast and getting his briefcase.

"Yah old man wait for me" I shouted but I receive a hard slap on my head.

" words jeongiee" my mother said while ny father grin.

"Arra arra" I said a bit irritated but my expression change when my mother gave me a box.

"That's your breakfast go now Nayeoniee is waiting for you" ughh so that's my friend name well she's the only one so I always treasure her cause she accepted me even though I have this Demonic appearance.

I hop on the car and as the car turn to another street I saw a bunny waiting patiently while listening to music.

"Heyy bunny hop on now" I said as I open the door pf the car she quickly hop and gave me a smile.

"Jeongiee why so loud early in the morning" she said and frown.

"Why so ugly in the morning?" I ask back sarcasticly but I recieve a hard pinch on my stomach. As fast as I can I raise bothe of my hands in the air and shouted

"Okay I surrender" I said loudly she just chuckle and I receive a hand that chop my head.

"APPO!!" I said and whine she just laugh again.

"Aigoo both of you so loud early in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter