"You're not supposed to be alone in here."

Time to love

"Seungkwan, shut your mouth for a sec. My ears hot from listening to you whining." said Jisoo as he eat a piece of french fries. Its already near the end of lunch time but he feel thousand times hungrier with Seungkwan whining on his ears.

"Jisoo hyung! How can you say like that?! I need someone to accompany me to watch romantic movie and your reply just like that?! How cold you are!"

The sound of Seungkwan's whining can be heard to second floor. Jisoo bet that once Seungkwan keep on whining, they will close the restaurant for safety's sakes. Seungkwan has been asking a lot of his friends to watch 'No Longer Heroine' with him. He have been waiting for this movie since he is into romantic manga and novel and no one wants to watch with him because its too cringy, doesn't fit with his friend's movie such as horror or action movie. Ewh, full of blood and violence only bring nightmare to your life kids!

The bell suddenly dings loudly. With that sound, Seungkwan can see bunch of people coming from the glass door coming to the restaurant, it turns out its their friends walking to their table. He can see Hansol and Jeonghan with his boyfriend, Jun. Well, Seungkwan told them to eat lunch together after their class end, that's why they are a bit late. Jisoo waved his hand to show where they sit and make sure they are not going in wrong direction.

"Have you ordered mine? I texted you by the way I want double cheese burger." asked Hansol as he sit down beside Seungkwan.

Seungkwan nods, "I saw it. Here and sorry I didn't reply your text. " Hansol take a bite from his fries from Seungkwan's plate as he nods, showing him 'its okay' sign. The blonde guy suddenly slap the brown hair as he tried to take another fries from his plate. Hansol knows it well that Seungkwan is sensitive when Hansol mess with his food, but Hansol just want to .

"Hansol! Hands off! Dipping my fries to my drink is not hygenic and its disgusting!" Hansol laughed watching the blonde's reaction. Then he wrap the small body beside him with his left arm, he pulls him closer- more like choking him playfully, makes the blonde hit his arms hard to make him stop.

The others on the table likes to watch them quarrel. They can fight every time and every where. Sometimes they wonder if its Seungkwan or Hansol that too dense, or maybe they did not like each other more as a best friend. They even make a bet behind them, who is more like or not like between those two.

"By the way, have you asked someone to go with?" Jeonghan asked. He heard that Seungkwan asked Seokmin to watch with him, but then Jisoo told him that Seungkwan still persistent asking Jisoo.

"Yes, I asked Seokmin hyung this morning but he still haven't reply my text. I think he is still busy..."

Jeonghan hummed. "Then, why did you still ask Jisoo to come?"

"I need a back-up plan. Beside, what's the fun of watching movie? Its sad and embarrassing! I don't even have boyfriend, duh."

"I thought you have one?" asked Junhui, confused.

"Who...?"

"The kid who's sitting beside you? I thought you were couple at first." Seungkwan looked at that 'kid' a.ka Hansol who still playing around with his food. Suddenly he burst out a big laugh. He even keep on hitting the table because Junhui's statement doesn't make any sense, makes it too funny.

"HIM?! HANSOL? OH MY GOD EXCUSE ME I NEED TIME TO LAUGH." It went silent except Seungkwan who is still laughing.

Hansol stares at the blonde, dumb-founded. Seems like he just know the situation now that Seungkwan is laughing at Junhui for saying Hansol is Seungkwan's boyfriend.

"What's wrong being my boyfriend?" Hansol mumbles quietly, but seems serious with his words. He can not lie, he kind of have a feeling to the latter. Being best friend is good but being lover, he wish he can have more.

Seungkwan ended up ignoring him (he can't hear Hansol well because he was mumbling). Suddenly, the 'ding!' sound rings from Seungkwan's phone. He looked down at his phone and shocked. It was from Seokmin.

"Oh my god! He replied me!"

"Really? What did he said?" asked Jisoo.

"He said yes!"

Everyone congratulate him after they hear Seungkwan's answer. Seungkwan has been waiting for someone to accompany him but seems like everyone keep rejecting it. They still feel bad for not able to accompany him but sadly, they have another schedule to do on the same day.

Hansol seems not excited to the good news. He just clap slowly, following what others did and went quiet. He didn't even congratulate him and back to eating his double cheese burger, with a heavy feeling inside him. Behind those jokes and making fun of him, Hansol still want to accompany him to the cinema. He wants to have more quality time with his "best-friend" and he kind of miss his time with Seungkwan since he joined Seungcheol's circle. He have promised Seungcheol that he will come to his game night, meanwhile on the other side, his crush is going to have a date with someone he did not know well. He can't choose and now he is worried.

He heard of Seokmin before, but only few of things that he knew about him. He is the student council of his department, he is busy as and quiet famous. He joined many competition because his ability to sing and create music, just like Seungkwan. 'But Seungkwan is still the best' Hansol quietly said.

"Its really a good news, Kwan. What are you gonna wear tomorrow?" asked Jeonghan. He know that his little boy is excited to going on a 'date', and he was right after all.

"Gotta wear my favorite red and black square-patterned sweater and ripped jeans tomorrow! Should I style my hair? I am so excited! I can't wait for tomorrow. You know that I've been waiting for this movie right?" Seungkwan keeps on rambling excitedly about his date and Hansol's appetite is slowly decreasing. Now he is in a bad mood.

"I'm going home." said Hansol as he pack his things on the table, put it on his backpack angrily. Like he might throw his bag to someone, specifically, Lee Seokmin.

"Where are you going? You haven't finish your burger, Hansol!" Seungkwan hold onto the brown hair's arm, not letting him to go.

"I am full. By the way, sorry but I can't take you home today. You can go all by yourself right?"

Seungkwan looked at Hansol in the eyes but seems like Hansol avoiding his stares. Then Seungkwan slowly releasing his hand from Hansol's arm. 'He is in the bad mood. Why though?' said Seungkwan.

"Okay... Contact me if you have arrive, okay?"

Hansol just nodded as he took his helmet then leaving the place coldly.

 

Jisoo just watching that "small fight" between Seungkwan and Hansol. Those two are the same, they are too dense to each other. He sometimes wonder what will happen if one of them know what is happening between them isn't only about friendship, its about love. He wish either Seungkwan and Hansol know more about each other feeling.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hansol suddenly is not excited about the game night. He has been waiting for this for the entire days and suddenly his mood went down because that Seokmin guy will on a date with his best friend, Seungkwan. He is not mad- more like pissed off. They've been friends since they were little and he is never away from Seungkwan in his entire life. He always take Seungkwan home everytime, their parents know each other, even sometimes they often mistaken as 'couple' instead of best friend. Neither of them hates the idea but they just don't talk about it.

But then, suddenly Hansol's heart went small and suffocated when he heard Seokmin accepted Seungkwan's request. He still blame himself for not able to accompany Seungkwan. He hates romance movie but if its able to make Seungkwan happy, he didn't mind at all.

"Come on bro, its your turn." said Seungcheol as he handed the game console to Hansol. Hansol has been zoning out since the first game, thinking about Seungkwan. He didn't even realize that his friends had just done with their 3rd game.

Hansol just nod and take the game console. He can't concentrate on his game, unlike usual. He keep on losing to Wonwoo and the fact that Wonwoo isn't into soccer game. His body is with them but his mind is with Seungkwan.

He decided to give up on his first game and took his phone near Seungcheol's bed. He was about to check the time and suddenly his phone dings loudly, it was from Seungkwan.

 

[STOOPID TEEN] My stupid: Got stood up on the date :-(

[STOOPID TEEN] My stupid: He suddenly have something
to take care of...

[STOOPID TEEN] Y. Jeonghan: At night?

[STOOPID TEEN] Joshua H: Are you okay?

[STOOPID TEEN] My stupid: Idk :(, I am still queuing outside

[STOOPID TEEN] My stupid: And its super super cold, I'm freezing.

 

Hansol's heart beating fast once again after he saw the message. He slowly can feel a hot and boiling anger crawling up to his chest. He grips on his phone hard and his breath become more faster, as if he fumed trying to release his anger.

"Did something happen? You look not good, man." asked Mingyu as he rub Hansol's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"Seungkwan got stood up by that Seokmin guy."

"He did? Why? Is it about student council thingy?"

"Not sure, Won. But I don't like that guy and now he stood up on my best friend."

Wonwoo hummed. "I hope its about student council, because I heard that their professor asked them to change something. I heard it from my classmate."

Hansol can heard Mingyu and Seungcheol respond to Wonwoo but he just ignored it. He feel uneasy and keep on tapping his screen phone, thinking of what he gonna do about this. Should he go to him? Should he just ignore him? Should he text him where he is now?

"You can go see him. We don't mind." said Seungcheol. Hansol look surprised with Seungcheol's answer to his 'inside heart' question.

"Huh?"

"Just go. I saw you keep on fidgeting your phone. You feel uneasy right?"

Hansol nodded slowly, biting his lower lip. His eyes seems waver looking at Seungcheol. He have promised Seungcheol for tonight's game night will be full of blast and non-stop gaming, but the situation have changed.

"If you want to see him, don't hesitate too much. Don't let your boyfriend slip away from your grip, before its too late."

Seungcheol gives a small massage on his shoulder, like telling him to be more brave. Seungcheol know it very well that Hansol is having a big crush on Seungkwan since old days. Hansol's eyes can not tell lies whenever Seungkwan come to visit him just to dropping food or maybe he just want mess around with Hansol.

"Seungcheol hyung was right. Beside, you can't let the pretty guy alone right?"

With the word from Wonwoo, Hansol gets up fast, put his jacket on, phone and wallet inside his black jeans and grab his motorcycle's key. He rushed to the front door and put on the helmet on. Of course, he did not forget to say thanks to them.

 

Speed is usually his thing but this time is different. He needs to be fast, before Seungkwan freezing out there and being alone because of that Seokmin guy. Good thing is that the cinema isn't too far from Seungcheol's house and he managed to get in time in just 15 minutes.

"Now where is he..." Hansol look around at the busy street as he park and get down from his motorcycle. He kind of surprised as he looked at the crowd. He can't believe that people want to queuing for cheap romance movie and now his crush is in part of the crowd. Its quiet hectic, mostly filled with girls and couples wanting to get their ticket fast before they get the front seats, because no one wants to watch movie with neck pain.

He keep on pushing people around (in polite way of course) and mumbling many 'excuse me's, looking for his crush. He can't stop running, afraid that Seungkwan might go home on his own on this cold night. Until, he found the blonde leaning against the brick wall near the cinema, wrapped in his warm sweater while holding a paper cup of hot tea, looking down and sad.

Hansol stops for awhile, looking at the pretty male looking so glowing even though its night and he just got stood up by that brat. He realized something that from Seungcheol's words, he can't let this one slip away from his hand. With that, he slowly coming closer to the latter and facing the blonde, looking at him with deep stare.

"H-hansol?! What are you doing here? I thought you were-"

The brown hair suddenly cups the blonde's cheeks and trying to warm him with his touch, which is not very helping because he also freeze to death. But he have to bear it, at least for Seungkwan. He can see Seungkwan's watery eyes, not sure if its because of the weather or because of Seokmin, but he can't accept it. Then he pulls him to his hug tightly, as if he soothing down Seungkwan's heart.

"You're not supposed to be alone in here."

The word and his action makes Seungkwan shut his mouth. He's still sad because Seokmin stood up at him. He knows that Seokmin is a very busy guy, he secretly admire Seokmin because his ability to sing and he even imagining having duet with him. Promise is still promise, and the worst is that Seokmin cancelled the date right after he queued and was about to buy the ticket. But suddenly, a warm hug from his 'surprise!' best friend just wash the sadness away.

"Let's go home. Its -5 degrees outside, you'll get sick just because of that brat." said Hansol and he pulled out the hug and dragging him to his motorcycle. Seungkwan don't have enough courage him to ask why did he even bother to come. He can go home on his own and Seungkwan know it well that Hansol hates when his game night is disturbed, especially things like this.

Seungkwan get on the motorcycle and hold onto Hansol's jacket tight. He didn't realized that as soon as Hansol stepped on the gas, he move his hand not onto Hansol's jacket again but hugging Hansol tight, afraid he might fell from the motorcycle. Seungkwan's heart beating so fast as his chest is right next to Hansol's back and maybe Hansol can feel it. Without realizing, his face become red and his cheeks become warmer. He almost forget the moment when Seokmin stood up on him, his mind replaced it with his memory with Hansol. Sometimes Hansol can be such a pain in the , but he always be there for him. Even though Hansol now joined Seungcheo's circle, there always quality time, but not so often just like old days. Now he realized that, He miss Hansol so much.

"We've arrived. You may get down now." Hansol turned off the engine the take off his helmet, looking back behind him to see Seungkwan. Seungkwan just awoke from his zoning, still thinking of Hansol and did not realize that they have arrived. Seungkwan just nodded, seems flustered and slowly get down from the motorcycle. He pretend to fix his clothes to cover his still blushing face, trying to look not stiff and awkward because he never show this side of him to Hansol.

The pregnant silent come around him, neither both of them don't know what to say. Hansol now is toying with his motorcycle's key and Seungkwan just looking down, didn't dare to look at Hansol right in the eyes because of his red face.

"You know, that Seokmin guy is an ."

"Huh?" Seungkwan seems startled with Hansol's statement. He must've read the message on their group.

"Promise is still promise. He should've told you few hours before. He left you on this cold night, alone. He is an ." Hansol seems like still holding a grudge to Seokmin.

"I am okay, Hansol. I already forgot about. By the way, thanks for riding me home." said Seungkwan while biting his lips, holding his smile and feeling shy. Its his first time being like this around Hansol, and he likes it.

"Its become one of my daily activities to take you home and make sure you arrived safely. I get used to it." He chuckled. Remember the old time when Hansol first time taking Seungkwan home, the latter was so excited even force him to always ride him home or to school everyday.

The silence come to the atmosphere again. Again, no words coming from both mouth. He promised his parents to be home before 12, but its faster than he thought. Its still 10, luckily its Saturday night.

"Then, I will go first?" asked Seungkwan. He is not in hurry but he kind of want to get out from this awkward situation. Seungkwan took his step slowly to his front house, but then Hansol pulled him to face him.

"I like you, Seungkwan." there, he said it. Hansol gulps thickly, still thinking for the next word he gonna say. He don't want to mess this one up. Not to Seungkwan.

Seungkwan stays silent, he can feel his heart beating so fast once again. He is still wanting to hear the rest of his words, because he start to feel the same thing to him.

"I like you so much and I am mad when Seokmin stood you up. I am mad when he agreed to your movie date. I am mad with myself for not able to accompany you so you don't have to standing alone in this cold night. I am mad with myself for not able to be honest to you. But now, this is my chance."

"Hansol-"

"You have no idea how beautiful you are. You are very precious to me. Remember what your mother told you? She wants us to date instead of being best friend. Now, I want to fulfill your mother's wish." Hansol reach Seungkwan's hand and hold it tight. He caresses it with his thumb, wanting to spread his warmness through his touch. He loves Seungkwan so much that he don't want to let go.

Seungkwan seems stunned with Hansol's next words. He like Hansol. He want Hansol, not in friendly way but in romantic way.

"Boo Seungkwan, do you want to be my boyfriend?" the word finally come out, Hansol is trembling.

Seungkwan went mute for a moment, he feels flustered and shy yet he wants Hansol to kiss out of him. He do feel the same as Hansol. With his ex or his previous crush, he cannot feel the heartbeat same as he with Hansol. Its different with Hansol, he realized that every moment with him are precious, and he don't want to miss a thing with him. He need to hold onto Hansol tight, don't want to let it go.

"Yes. I want it. I love you Hansol. Sorry for being too late realizing this." Seungkwan hide his blush, biting his lips as he hold his smile then suddenly burst out if laughter. He feel shy and he likes it.

Hansol's face is reddening, hearing Seungkwan's answer. He can not believe it his first love actually worked out in winter, middle of the night and in front of his crush's house. When he was little, his mother used to tell a story when his parents met. He'd imagining that he'd take his crush to romantic dinner, or maybe a small date but with romantic feelings and full of surprises. But the future tells a different story, and he like it this way.

The brown hair can't hide his happiness and jumps around, wanting to celebrate this moment like forever. He yelled from the front door. He wants his soon parents-in-law hear it from their room, wanting them to know that Hansol is officially Seungkwan's boyfriend.

"Mr. and Mrs. Boo! I promise to take care of you precious son with all of my heart! Keep my words!"

Seungkwan just laughs and face-palmed watching his (now) boyfriend bragging infront of his house. Luckily its not that late night, so I think he won't get any warning letter from his neighbor for disturbing their night time. Plus, its weekend.

Hansol seems calmed down and back to hugging Seungkwan, pulls him closer to snuggles him against his warm chest. Then he looked down at Seungkwan while cupping his cheeks. Seungkwan smiles shyly with still blushing face, not sure if its because of the cold or Hansol warm his heart.

"Seungkwan, can I kiss you?"

Seungkwan nods softly as he heard that. Slowly at first, Hansol lean closer and touching the tip of Seungkwan's lips with his. He then kiss him deep and soft, with his feeling loaded up inside him. He didn't rush the latter, and Seungkwan feel the same. He want his first kiss become memorable, no rush, and no lust. Only soft and warm feeling rushing through his body and Hansol did that. He had succeed.

Hansol pulled out the kiss while still cupping Seungkwan's cheeks then give him a short peck. He watch Seungkwan's face almost explode because the blood running to his face and ears, red and bright. "I love you, Boo Seungkwan."

Seungkwan hummed, "You don't want to meet my parents first? They kind of miss you, babe."

Hansol's eyes widened as he heard the nickname that Seungkwan gave him, "Babe?" then he chuckles. "No, Its pretty late and I might wake your parents up since that- screaming loudly thing..." Hansol rubs the back of his head, feeling sorry. Seungkwan just laughs.

"Its your fault for being too loud! By the way, you are right. Its late and I think I should go now... You know my sister is more big mouth than my mom."

Hansol laughs, "I know. Send my regards to your family, especially your mother okay?" Seungkwan nodded happily, "Then, I will go now?" he peck the top of Seungkwan's head and heads to his motorcycle.

"Ah!" Seungkwan remember something then run to him. Hansol turn back, watching him run back. "Did you forget something?"

Seungkwan nodded, "I forgot to say, that I love you too. Good night!" then he tiptoed, pecking Hansol's cheeks and run back to his house. Hansol stunned and slowly smiling watching his cute boyfriend running away. Then he realized that he said 'I love you' before he went back and Seungkwan haven't said it back. He laughs while putting his helmet and shake his heads.

'God, he is the cutest and I couldn't ask for more."