The Knight

1 Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I should tell you a secret. 

Do you know that Lisa and I were childhood friends? Obviously, she's my neighbor and neighbor kids play with each other. 

 

 

 

We go out every morning to play at the park, or ride a bike or just play video games at my house. As a kid, Lisa loves to read books she always bring one when we tend to play at the park's tree house. 

 

She always read it out loud for me to hear the whole story of that book she brought and I end up falling asleep beside her. 

 

 

 

Everything felt nice when I'm with her. But then we grew up and we spend less time with each other until one day, highschool came and we stop talking. 

 

 

 

I open the lights of my room as I throw my bag pack on my bedroom's sofa. I closed the door and went to dropped my exhausted body on my soft comfortable bed.

 

 

 

I let out a deep sighed and snuggled a pillow. I just came home from my part time job and haven't eaten dinner yet. Though I don't have the appetite to do so, for I was feeling so drowsy from tiredness. 

 

 

 

I was so close to reach dreamland when I heard a knock coming from my window. I groaned and irritatedly pulled out a pillow and put it on the side of my face to blocked any sounds that disturbing my lovely sleep. 

 

 

 

I let out a satisfied smile then close my eyes again, as I went back to sleepー I heard a knock again and this time, it was louder, more persistent and more irritating. 

I sat up as I groaned loudly, I went to my window and search for the culprit who's disturbing my sleep. 

 

 

 

I was so tired and I'm willing to beat someone right nowー joke! That was a joke. My eyes went wide when I saw the person who's behind the contagious irritating knock sounds. 

 

 

 

"Hey, what are you doing? Are you free tonight?"

She asked. Her long blonde locks were hidden at her oversized black hoody. She's wearing an innocent smile and eyes were twinkling. Her ripped black jeans had perfectly matched with her outfit and brown timberlands. 

 

 

 

"I was about to sleepー"

 

 

 

"Oh! So you're free for tonight then."

 

 

 

"Urgh?"

I rubbed my nape and confusedly look at her. I told you, she's weird.

 

 

 

"Wanna spend the night with me?"

She wiggled her eyebrows and I eyed her, totally baffled from the sudden weird act of my neighbor-slash-popular girl-slash-crush. 

 

 

 

"Come on! It would be fun!"

She took a step forward and reached for my wrist as she forced to pull me out from my window. 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter