Slow minded ❤️🌺

Unforgettable childhood 🌺❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up to his mother’s slap to his cheek , The woman shook him and he whined loud . 

“ Sweetie gets up hurry , your friend’s here , it’s Seungcheol-ah  ? Oh my god I can’t believe the he’s here , he said he met up with you yesterday why Haven’t you told me ?!”

Jeonghan rolled over and cried when he fell off the bed . 

“ Why is he here umma ?!” He whined like a baby , run inside the bathroom and the woman blinked slightly as she saw that her son was completely . 

“ Anyway , oh god ..how can a person get so handsome over the years ?!” 

She touched her cheek , squealing over the handsome man that’s sitting with her husband now on the dinning table as they wait for the angel to come down and eat with them . 

 

🌺❤️🌸🌺❤️🌺❤️🌸

“ Aigoo , you didn’t just become handsome but now you’re a president huh ?!” The old man murmured , patted seungcheol’s back and the latter smiled shyly as he rubbed the back off his head .

” You don’t have to wait for him , here eat ..” he  referred to his son ,  as he handed seungcheol the bowel of rice and Seungcheol bowed with his head . Accepting the bowel and as he’s doing so , jeonghan’s mother came inside with bright smile . Following him flushing Jeonghan as he sat next Seungcheol and the man send him warm smile . 

“ W-why are you here ?!” He tried whispering that but in the end his father heard , get smack on his head by him and he whined . 

“ What kind of question is that ?!” , his father yelled at him not too seriously but Jeonghan pouted , trying to hide himself behind Seungcheol .

” I-it’s okay abouji, He’s right I came suddnely without saying anything .” Seungcheol defends , smiled after that to the man and jeonghan’s father felt his heart softened . Seungcheol has took that spot in their heart since long time ago and now after fifteen years they finally get to see him all growing up and handsome like that ..so both of the parents are so happy that they can’t stop smiling . 

” Aigoo no sweetie , it’s really nice to see you since all of those years .” He smiled softly . 

Jeonghan eating there , starving so much as he slurped the ramen with rice cake and Seungcheol took glance to him before biting his lips holding back his smile . Seeing him eating so well is what he wanted to see . 

“ Here eat well sweetie .” the mother told placing the bowel of Bibimbap in middle so that’s everyone can eat from it , then she poured with the big spoon on Seungcheol’s Bowel of soup some more . Making the man bow slightly and Thank here shyly . 

 

🌺❤️🌺❤️🌺❤️🌺

Jeonghan’s pulling him into the hallway cutely as he smile there and watching him . Was pushed inside the younger’s bedroom then he closed the door and flushed as he looked up to him . 

“ S-Seungcheol , look I still have puffy face , why did you come so suddnely ?!” He pouted , get back to his original side , when he get too comfortable to his best friend . Jeonghan become so freaking cute and he doesn’t act shy towards him unless they met after long just like yesterday .

“ I wanted to say Hi to your parents , I really missed them .” 

Jeonghan’s heart softened . Lost words for a while then as he’s about to say something , but he held it back and his breath caught up in his throat when he noticed how close they were . Seungcheol's looking at him quietly there and as Jeonghan’s About to pull back ..Seungcheol held his hips about to do something but jeonghan’s Mother came slightly . 

“ Sweetie aren’t you going to college ? It’s 7.30 ?!”

He pretend to tie his shoes , Seungcheol smiled to the woman as gladly she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter