I should be the one thanking you ❤️🌺

Unforgettable childhood 🌺❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At 11.00pm , a sweet lovely mother’s making dinner while her husband helping her as usual , he’s serving the dishes while singing one of those traditional songs in Korea . 

The beautiful delicious smell of the cooking’s spreading around the humble house , and as everything was ready on the dinning table . 

The father walked towards living room where he thought his son will be there tapping on his phone like always but no he wasn’t tapping on his phone . 

He was sleeping peacefully there while hugging the small yellow pillow . Wearing only black boxer down and up he wore a lovely nice white sweater . 

The father’s heart softened at the sight . 

“ Honey , jeonghan’s sleeping ..” he come and whispered that .  The woman wearing apron felt her heart break slightly knowing her son must be so tired . 

She sadly went up to him and shook his shoulders a bit . 

“ Jeonghan-ah , Sweetie..eat before you sleep nah !? Umma made your favorite dishes today so you’ll have back your energy as always ..”  the younger who just entered his twenty four whined , brown hair seemed to be brighter then ever as his father watch his son’s beauty and then he looked at his wife’s lovely long brown hair . The same color of the hair he took from his mother . 

This is so beautiful to admire and space at . 

“ Umma , I’ll heat it later nah ?!” 

He said out , eyes closed feeling so dizzy to even sit up so he couldn’t probably go eat ..

” Okay Sweetie ..” She pecked his forehead and went with her husband inside the kitchen to have their late dinner because of work . As they all return at 10.30 at least and since his father work in flowers shop with his mother , they close at 10.00 pm . While he end his shift in cafe at the same time . 

The most things that his mother feel sad about is that her son doesn’t even have time to study , thanks god he was born with intelligent brain like her , he always go to take the exam without studying and bring A+ in every subject except the English he brought 90% as only A because he still leak some more grammar and spelling mistakes . 

“ Honey , I think we should let him stop this work ..i’m not okay with my son having hard time like this ..” the woman has teary eyes already . 

Her husband sighed as he sipped on the soup . 

“ Soonjin-ah , if he stopped ..I don’t think we will be able to buy the house’s rent , we finally moved this flat after he supported us ..” 

The woman wiped her tears away and looked at her husband . 

“ You have been always cruel on him and he work so hard to satisfy you .” She gets up and headed towards the bedroom crying . Her husband looked sadly into the table before he look towards his son sleeping there . 

Is he really that cruel ?!

 

 

9.30 am next morning : 

Jeonghan woke up to find himself on his bed , blinked there and flushed . “ Aigoo , how did appa carried me ?!” He asked himself and smiled softly , sat up and slipped his bare reddened foot on his white bunny slipper . 

“ I really should be sleeping till afternoon since it’s Friday , but I need to study enligsh more ..” he murmured , ruffling his hair in frustration  before he pouts . Looking at his reflection on the mirror and rufffled his brown hair back . 

Looked at his body as he noticed that he Get mesquite bite on his bare thigh . 

He pouted , start stripping ready to take shower but flinched as soon as his mother entered the room .

“ Ugh!!umma knock before you come ..” 

His cheek burned , hiding his thing and his mother covered his eyes there and giggled . 

“ Aigoo , umma’s sorry sweetie , I was about to take the dirty clothes because I’ll be washing it now ..” Jeonghan nodded , run inside the bathroom and give her all the clothes .  Soon he’s cutely there sitting inside the felled and half of his mouth inside the water as he’s huffing and making bubbles while staring blankly at the end of the bathtub . 

“ I wish if I can sit on my laptop and watch movies ..” he murmured , pouting there as he took the shampoo bottle and start rubbing his hair till bubbles comes out , he shut his eyes ..start to sing a soft melody . Stayed like that for long enough to make himself slide slightly inside the warm water and yelp as he noticed himself dozing off and almost drowning in the bathtub . 

“ Sweetie what’s wrong ?!” His mother called from jeonghan’s Room as she was busy cleaning and making his bed . 

He panted and flushed . 

“ I-I’m okay umma ~~.” 

 

He went out having the bathrope around his fragile body , went out towards the kitchen and found his father reading newspaper . 

“ Appa good morning .”  The man took his mug of red tea and smiled .” Morning son , did you slept well ?!” 

Jeonghan took Kimbap peice from the pot and eat it happily .

” Yes , I slept all my stress off .” He smiled sweetly, sitting near his father on the dinning table and the man moved his newspaper to his lap . Closed it and looked at his son eating from his bowel of rice . 

“ That’s good to hear son , now tell me ..do you have any plans for today ?!”

before he could even reply , Jeonghan’s Mother spook out while crossing her arm over her chest from where she’s standing . 

“ He’s not gonna do anything today , let him rest .” 

His wife seems to be angry and jeonghan looked up to her innocently . 

“ U-umma , it-it’s Okay—.” 

She halted him . 

“ No it’s not , umma want you to do what you wants , go find a life partner for you , till when you’re gonna stay under this responblites .., umma’s gonna search a beautiful partner for you and you can go on blind date nah ? You’re turning twenty five this month sweetie ..” 

Jeonghan bite his lips , looked at his father there quiet as he heard that . 

“ U-umma —.” 

“ No more talk , now eat ..” 

Jeonghan pouted , looked at his father there still want to know what he wanted to say . 

 

He run back to his bedroom and closed the door , sit on his bed and took his laptop . To search for any possible job that could pay a lot , but as he saw the website that he always open to just see a certain someone . Jeonghan opened the message box and scanned the name who send this message . 

From Choi Seungcheol: 

 

Hello Jeonghan-ah , it’s me Seungcheol . If you’re fine with it then can we met up today ? At 7.00 in hongdae street if you’re fine with it .., I finally came back from London and I really want to see you .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter