angel.

Living my life...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jonghyun’s POV

Hm…. My angel got over his hangover, and was finally alright…

I also decided that I wouldn’t over work him… haha, using his real appeareance as leverage.

I am not stupid.

If I do something like that, then everyone in the damn school would know,and every soul would be after him… I will not have such a situation. EVER.

Anyway, we were all going to eat out today… and ofcourse, I had somehow, and I don’t even know when become very protective of my cute nerd, atleast that is what Key pointed out, and I kind of agree with him.

How can I not be over protective??

Anyway... dinner,we were going to be eating at restaurant SJ. One of the most reputed restaurants on seoul. They had everything you could ask for.

Well, we all set out, and I pulled my angel to sit next to me, and key sat in the passengers seat while minho drove.

Once we arrived, I made a call to the manager of the restaurant letting him know that I was here, well when you are kim jonghyun you get special treatment.

Anyway, my angel looked adorable, but was wearing a hoodie, for some unknown reason.

We went in and sat down making ourselves comfortable…….. one of our hyung’s is supposed to join us. His name…chansung  …and also, Taecyeon hyung will be tagging along with him..

I have to be very careful to keep taecyeon hyung away from my angel, he has a small idea as to how my angel looks, but not completely. I ll be careful anyway.

My angel looked quiet and not happy…and minho also seemed to have noticed…

“why are you soo Dull? Gloomy?” minho asked looking at my angel.

“I don’t want to get drunk again..” he said in a whiny voice,and I couldn’t help but smile.

“we ll test your drinks this time… no wait , actually jonghyun will… okay?” key declared…

“and why does he have to come?” my angel asked.

“taecyeon hyung?” I clarified and he nodded.

“he is no harm.” Key said..

“he wont do anything to you… we ll make sure of that.. okay?” I said trying to reassure him..i don’t know if he actually remembers what happened last time….

He just nodded.

Then after a few minutes…. chansung hyung and taec hyung arrive, dressed for the occasion.

“Hey guys!!” chansung  hyung said enthusiastically, and we replied just the same way.

 

Onew’s POV

Two tall guys arrived, and one was ofcourse Taec hyung…and the other, I have no idea.

Everyone exchanged greetings… and I just sat quietly.

“and..how might this be?” I heard the unknown person ask.

“ah…this is Lee jinki, Jonghyun’s new roommate..” minho told him…

“well, I guess it’s a pleasure to meet you…chansung” he smirked in a weird way and held his hand out and I shook his hand…

“I have a doubt… you and jonghyun actually get along?” he asked.

Why does he want to know? I don’t like him at all… I didn’t know what to say, when jonghyu suddenly replied…

“we get along rather well…don’t we?” he asked looking at me..and I nodded

“but still why do you let him look like THAt?” he asked, and I was feeling very uncomfortable.

“I will look the way I want to” I answered….and everyone looked at me surprised….

Just then my phone started ringing……

**seunghyun calling**

Onew- hello?

TOP- onew-ah… what are you doing?

Onew- hm…I am out..

TOP- aish… sweetheart, why pick pick SJ restaurant?????

Onew- how..?

TOP- me ,your brother, Jae, changmin are here on a executive dinner.

Onew- what????????????

TOP- and funnily your brother spotted you…… he has hawk eyes.

Onew- and?

TOP- changmin or jae are coming to say hi.

Onew- oh….lord…

TOP-  I ll call you later… your hyung wont be happy seeing you out at this hour.. you know that right?

Onew- hm…. **gloomy**

TOP- I ll try to talk to him okay?

Onew- hm….**gloomy**

TOP- cheer up..okay?

Onew- hm..

*end of call*

 

Jonghyun’s POV
 

Okay… so my angel got a call… and at the end of the call he seemed rather very sad.

“what happened?” I asked…

“n..oth..ing..” he stuttered.

Okay..big lie there.

“Lets just order , I am hungry” declared chansung hyung, and I let the matter go..

We placed our order, and while waiting for the food…., my nagel seemed frustrated? Scared? I dunno

I went closer to him, and whispered, “ whats wrong?” and he just shook his head..

“come with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter