Chapter 2

Hellish Nightmare

Author's P.O.V

 

      Dahyun kept on reading while stealing glances to this "Mysterious Girl".However,she cant fully understand or interpret what she's reading properly.not when a y-cute girl is just  a few seats away from  her.Of all the times that she spent on observing the girl,Dahyun noticed that she reads one of the works of her most beloved Author of all time..Park Jihyo.

 

     and in this time and hour,she noticed that she is reading the same book as her. The Black Goats Egg.This story is about a son who is disgusted by his mother's depravity,while he begins to realize that the same immoral impulses are budding in himself.Extremely brutal descriptions that describes the protagonist Mental State.Park Jihyo's seventh work.

 

  As she continues on reading the 53th chapter of her book,she saw the Girl come into her direction.Dahyun tries her best not to stare or do anything creepy that might scare the girl off.as the girl walk by,she accidently hits Dahyun's book.causing it to fall down the ground.

 

   "So-sorry..I-iam sorry" she apologizes shyly as she grabs the book from the ground.

  "The Black Goats Egg...." she mumbles to herself as she looks at the cover of the book.

 

  "This story is amazing,i was kind of reading it too"she said as she gives the book to Dahyun.

  "Do you like her?Park Jihyo?'' she asks smiling cutely at Dahyun.

  'Ye-yess I ab-absolutely love her Park Jihyo!!" she exclaims,mentally embarassed by the fact that she stuttered.

  "I love her works because i have a thing for Mystery Novels" Dahyun continued

  "Ah so do i!" the cute girl replied,winking at Dahyun.

 

        Dahyun and this girl ''Sana Minatozaki" spent their time on the Cafe talking about Authors,Novels and so on.On the other part of the room,Momo stares at them.Her expression unreadable.

 

  ~A few days later

 

    Dahyun and Chaeyoung are now talking in fast food chain restaraunt.She explains on how she interacts with the girl she has a crush on.

 

   "Ah so the two of you are dating now..."

  "I guess people like you,sometimes get lucky" Chaeyoung said,sipping from her slurpie.

  "Yeah,her name is Minatozaki Sana.Japanese age 21." Dahyun said as she close her eyes in amazement

 "Wow you sound like you've been stalking her ah.." Chaeyoung teased making Dahyun blush

  "O-Ofcourse not!!Anyway,this is my first time of dating someone..and this someone is a Book Lover!!" Dahyun said as she pumps her fist on the air.

 

   "We are going on a Bookstore Date!!and recommend our Fav Novels and Authors to eachother!!"

  "My soft heart is Deeply touched Chaeyoung ahh" Dahyun said as holds her heart

 

 "I dont really understand the use of having a date on a bookstore but...GoodLuck and have fun Tofu!" Chaeyoung gives her the thumbs up making Dahyun smile widely.

 

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Dahyun's P.O.V

 

~Night Time

 

      The protagonist wrote in the setting of the sun, "The people i want to believe in were born for love and revolution" I like the thought that i feel the same way as him.i munch at my burger as i read.enjoying the silence and peace in my room.

     I closed my eyes,thinking of what clothes to wear for tommorow.I have to do my best not to mess anything up.Its hard to find a girl like Sana.Kind,innocent and has the same reading habbit as me!!

 

      I cant wait for the date tommorow

 

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's P.O.V

 

   ~In a Restaurant

 

       After shopping for Good Novels,Sana and Dahyun decided to go to a Restaurant to eat and rest.Dahyun ordered Kimchi while Sana ordered a simple sandwich and fries.

  

   "So Dahyun-chan...What is your number one recomendation?"

  "Well,Jihyo's Debut book maybe.." Dahyun said as she slurp her kimchi

  "Oh,Dear Jisoo!"Sana exclaimed

  "The plot twist with the letter really got into me Dahyun-chan"

  "Speaking of Jihyo,her short story collection are amazing as well" she continued

   "like,God's Wings,Angel of Death,Standing in the Rain-" Sana stopped when she noticed that Dahyun isnt listening to her at all.

  

    "Is there something wrong?" she asked worried.

   "Uh oh No no! ev-everything is alright" Dahyun said,blushing for she was looking at her s.

 

   "Anyway,Sana,are you sure you only want sandwich for lunch?" Dahyun asked

   "Oh um...I've eaten a lot of food this past few days so...I-im kind of in a Diet right now" Sana said blushing,hiding her face..She then excused herself to use the toilet.

 

     "Diet?" Dahyun asked herself as she looks at Sana's back."Its not like she's fat or anything..Her body proportions are perfect" she thought to herself as she looks at the Sandwich.

 

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

   ~Seoul 11:00pm

 

      Dahyun decided to walk Sana home since its late and dark in the streets.They chat while walking to their homes.

 "Your type A Sana? Im too"

 "Really? what a coincidence"

   "And our fav novels are the same...We really have a lot of things in common eh" Sana said smiling at Dahyun.

 

     "Yes...and somehow...This feels good" Dahyun thought to herself blushing.

 

          They reach Sana's street where her home resides...The two of them bid their goodbyes.

 

    "Thank you for today....Dahyun-chan"

  "No its my pleasure!i had fun Sana yah"

 

   "Well my house is in the other direction soo.." Dahyun wasnt able to finish as she looks at Sana,blushing and fidgeting.It seems like she wants to say something.

 

   "My house is-is a little bit before the JYPE BUILDIng...."

      "And re-recently there has been multiple accidents occuring there..."

 

   "Ye-yes..Its the Ghoul right.."

  "I've been worried about since...since i'm walking alone there..."Sana said softly,her voice and body trembling from fear."I fear that i might be its next victim...that i cant sleep properly at night" she continued,shocking Dahyun.And then she decided...That she will accompany Sana to her house personally so that she wont be scared anymore..

 

      "Hmm.Sana yah..Did i show you my drawings yet?"Dahyun asked as she search her bags for her drawings

  "Drawings?" Sana replied,confused

      "Yup,when me and Chaeyoung were watching news about the Ghoul accident" Dahyun smirks as she shows Sana her drawings of the Ghouls.

 

   "Here is what i think a Ghoul look Like" Dahyun smiled

   "Oh my...That drawing is amazing" Sana compliments Dahyun as she takes the Drawing from her hands.

 

   "But isnt it Mysterious? that the two of us started walking like this all because of a Jihyo Novel."

        "Weird but Mysterious...Dahyun chan"

 

               Sana said,and then suddenly hugged Dahyun.shocking the younger girl

   "Anyway..Dahyun Chan....i noticed someting"

    "That you were watching me.."

 

          "I too was watching you!!"

     

                She exclaimed as she bites Dahyun's Shoulder.

  "Eh...Wh-what is this...?"

    "Tho-those eyes....It cant be....."

 

   "Ahhh,Delicous"

   

        "No...wahWaaahhh!!" Dahyun screamed in fear,and is slowly feeling the pain on her bleeding shoulder.

 

   "Oh my...Are you alright Dahyun chan? hehehe sorry i cant control myself anymore..."   

             Sana walked closer to Dahyun,making the girl crawl back.

 

        "You know..there is this one part that i really enjoy in the Black Goats Egg..

            She said as she her lips,tasting the remaing blood of Dahyun.

     "Its where the black goat chases after the man who's running for his dear life...and rips out  all of his...Ah oragans and intestines"

         Sana then untied her braid,Dahyun's back met the cold wall..No longer able to advance any futher.

 

  "And no matter how many times i read that part..it always make my body shudder with excitement and desire!!"

      

 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued