Chapter 1

Hellish Nightmare

Seoul Ghoul

    In Seoul lurks a certain

         kind of despair......

 

 

            Humans are considered on the top of the food chain....But there are beings who hunts them as a food soure....

 

    "aghgh Haa...Haa..."

 

           This monters who hunt down the dead flesh of humans...

 

     "Sto...Stop..."

 

              They are called......

 

      "Please...spare me..."

 

               ...Ghouls

 

     "No"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SEOUL GHOUL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  ~Somewhere in Seoul Korea

 

   "On the 23th part of the remains of a man's body was found on the street by the JYPE Building..Fluid from what is thought as a "Ghoul" was left in the scene.Investigators see this as a work of an "Eater" type and are making rounds around the area to search for this Ghoul"

 

     The Reporter on the Screen said,Making Dahyun and Chaeyoung shiver in both Disgust and Fear.

 

     "Ohh Scary,JYPE building is pretty near here you know...." Chaeyoung said as she looks at the Tv.

 

      "Citizens are afraid of the possibility of a "Ghoul"attacking the City of Seoul.But what exactly do they look like?In this Beautiful Day,we will ask Dr.Heechul who studies this "Ghoul" types"

 

       "Hey Dahyun,is it just me or does that guy kinda look fishy to me" She said,Taking a sip from her Coffee

 

     "You'll be eaten in no time Dahyun,A shy coward girl like you who does nothing but Read cheesy Novels'' Chaeyoung Joked as she looks at Dahyun's Trembling form

 

       "Wha.What do you mean Cheesy Novels?Dahyun asked Chaeyoung who hits her head on the Table,bored.She and Chaeyoung has stayed in the coffee shop for almost 2 hours because of them Chatting and so on.It was Saturday so none of them Have classes.Dahyun is 18 and Chaeyoung is 17,they are best of friends.

 

        "Well,I came into the conclusion that never in my life has i seen a ghoul" Dahyun said as she drinks her coffee

    "Do they really exist?You know,Monsters that devour Humans?" she continued.

      "Hmm..They must exist,and i head that they disguise themselves as Humans then suddenly shows their real selves after they got their victim on their Trap" Chaeyoung said,her head still on the table.

 

    "Disguised as Humans huh" she said as she looks around the coffee shop.There the waiters and waitress are serving coffee and other breakfast meals with their Manager.Happiness and Satisfaction are the Auras that surrounds the Whole coffee shop,Anteiku.

 

    "DAHYUN MAYBE YOUR A GHOUL" Chaeyoung exclaimed as she stood up from her seat and pointed her finger on Dahyun.

  "Idiot,if i were a ghoul Chaeyoung,I would probably just eat you up and leave the pieces of your body across Seoul"

     Taking out her ballpen and Notebook inside her bag,Dahyun then started drawing.

"You say they "Camouflage" among us humans when they could just be "Monsters'' in form of Human"she said as she continues on drawing

    Dahyun showed her drawing to Chaeyoung..

 

    "I did one to Dahyun,Tsk look at my master piece" Chaeyoung said as she shows her own Drawing

 

 

         'You know Dahyun,How about we talk about something besides ghoul.." Chaeyoung said as she put down her drawing,playing with her pen with her fingers.

 

    "like,Which one's the cute coffee shop girl you were talking about this past few days?'' She said as she looks around.Looking for this "Special Girl" that captured her Dahyun's timid and shy heart.

 

  "EH? you're shouting,keep it down!!"

    "And stop looking around Chaeyoung"  Dahyun exclaimed,panicking at her friends actions.

 

    "Oh is it her?'' Chaeyoung pointed at the blonde haired waitress

   "No..She's the waitress here,I'm talking about the customer here'' Dahyun explained as she look at the waitress.

    "Altough she's very cute" Dahyun mentally noted to herself.

 

       "EXCUSE ME!!!" Chaeyoung yelled to the waitress,shocking Dahyun.

       "Yes?''

        "Can i order?!I'll have choco latte,How bout you Dahyun?" Chaeyoung exclaimed

         "I...Im fine i still havent finish mine" Dahyun timidly replies,embarrased by Chaeyoung.

        "One choco latte..." The waitress mumbled to herself as she writes their order.

        "Oh excuse me!" Chaeyoung exclaimed once again

      "What is your name?" she asked the girl.

       "Hirai..Hirai Momo" she said,confused Dahyun could only watch .

 

   "Momo chan!!Do you have a Boyfriend???" She asked Momo excitedly,holding her hands.

   "Err..Umm.I DONT!" she yelled as she walks away from the Duo.

  "Chaeyoung!!Why did-Agh STOP THAT!!' Dahyun scolded Chaeyoung,grabbing her by her ear.

 

 "Dont do weird things!!This shop is my only way of seeing the girl i like!!" she exclaimed

 

     "What will i do if get banned-" Dahyun wasnt able to finish her sentence when a girl entered the coffer shop..

 

      "She was so cute!!I just cant help it" Chaeyoung smiled,showing her dimples to Dahyun.She then noticed that Dahyun lowered her head.Blushing

      "Ch-chaeyoung..Look its her" Dahyun pointed her trmbling finger on the girl seated on the front seat of the Cafe.Chaeyoung looked at her and then suddenly she grabbed Dahyun's shoulders

   "Dahyun!!Sorry to say this but...GIVE UP!!'' Chaeyoung said as she bows her head on Dahyun.

    "Wh-what?'' she stuttered.

   "A hottie like her will never fall for a timid shy girl like yolu Dahyun..a cruel world indeed"

   "I-i know..that we arent suited for each other" Dahyun then lowered her head,looking intensely on the ground.

 

   "I-I'm satisfied with just seeing her,and everytime our eyes meet...She smiles a little"

   " maybe she shares the same feeling as me..." she continued,Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun with confusion in her eyes...

  "You kinda of acting creepy right now....Dahyun"

 "Eh?!i swear its not what you think Chaeyoung!!"

 

    "Well I'm so glad i managed to see the girl who you have a crush on..but i have to go to my part time job so...Goodbye" Chaeyoung said as she stood up from her table and went ourside the coffee shop.Leaving her completely alone...

 

                    This is where the Tragedy Begins....

 

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~To Be Continued

 

  Note:Did you like this first Chap? do you want me to continue it?Please comment down your thoughts on this Chapter..Thank you very much for giving this Story a chance