Missing Report

RUN!

“Breaking News. This has been the 5th disappearing case this month. This time, it’s a literature professor working at Puniversity, about 5’9 ft tall. Slim build, in his early 20’s. Fair skin tone and single eye lid. Last seen wearing a black hoodie and black track pants around Gangnam area. Around 16 February, 1 am. Reported by his co-worker just this morning. Because he didn’t turn up for work for about a week. All 5 cases looked similar, in terms that all victims are guys in their early 20’s. And all of them are orphan. It looks like it’s from the same kidnapper again. Striking the victim without any trace or evidence caught on camera. All 5 victims are in different job scope, a journalist, a fashion design major student, a vet major student, a fitness trainer and a literature professor. The police had been patrolling around the area since the 3rd disappearing victim. But found nothing suspicious even up till now. The police had been working closely with the special force, trying to catch the people behind all this kidnapping case. And they have been eagerly trying hard to understand the motives and patterns behind all these cases. And they have been looking for witnesses. Please contact 1800 ****** if you have any details about these cases. But for the moment, please stay safe. Reporting from PNews.”

 

Sighing from the couch you off the tv. This has been the 5th disappearing cases in just a month. What was worst being that, all the cases are committed around your area where you live in. It was supposed to be the safest part of town. But just in a month it has turn otherwise. The atmosphere around the neighbour had change drastically. The night life in this area died down completely after the 3rd victim. You can literally see no one on the streets after 8pm, it’s like a ghost town in this area now. You didn’t want to think about it anymore. Hence, proceeding to go to your bed, tucking yourself between your sheets. Trying to get some sleep, since you had to work tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cursing yourself mentally, you took heavy steps walking down the path home. Your mind ran wild, thinking of all the possibility of you out this late. Regretting the decision of agreeing to go to your company’s gathering. Now, you have to walk through this ghost town at 2am, as if it’s not scary enough when you have to walked home at 8pm. Racing heart rates and alert ears. You practically jot a little when you hear a little sound made by the leaves dragging across the floor. You’re paranoid, but you can’t help it.

Walking down the alley to your house, you hear light foot step behind you. Making your heart rate increase. You tried to convince yourself that you’re just being paranoid. Trying to walk at a faster pace, but all you could hear is the foot steps behind you getting faster as well. And before you could speed up even more, you felt a hard hit on your neck. Before your world went black.

“Breaking News. The kidnapper has strike again. Taking the 6th victim. But this time, it's a girl in her early 20’s instead of a guy. Is this a hint from the kidnapper, that this would be their last victim? Or would it be just the start of a massive kidnapping case. This has been PNews reporting”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your conscious was back, but you know there was a blind fold on you. Hand tied to your back, while your legs tied together. You know you’re on the ground of something. As you could hear boat horns from outside. With the sound of splashing waters and seeding boat passing by. It came to a stop after a few minutes later. And suddenly, you felt the whole ground moved. As if you’re being transported and lifted up to somewhere, with your ground along with you. The air around you was still, as of you’re Trap in something. Your ground, landed on another ground with a loud thud. Than hearing something thud down infront of you. Before a cold breeze hits you.

You were being carried by someone, out of the ground where you were at. Pretending that you’re still unconscious. Trying to stay calm and process what was going on with your only sense available. You were being set down on the ground again of something. As you hear the foot steps leaving you, before hearing a loud ‘Crrrrr’ infront of you. Sounding like a metal bars closing. Before you felt the ground move again, transporting you up. Smoother than the last time, as if you’re on an elevator. As it came to a stop with the metal bars ‘Crrrr’ sound again. As if the metal bars were opened.

Laying on the ground, you tried not to move or show that you’re conscious. Since your limb are practically useless and you can’t see as well. But your only sense was picking up sounds of crashing waves far from you. And sounds of nature, birds chipping. As the breeze felt cold on your skin. Feeling peaceful and calm. But you were snap out of your thoughts, when you heard footsteps closing in on you. And it sounds like there was more than 2 people coming closer to you. As they came to a stop, you felt them tugging on to the ropes that was holding you in place. Loosening the ropes and taking it off you. It was then a hand held up the back of your head, taking the blind fold off.

Planning in your head that, once the blind fold was off. You would hit whoever you could see first. Not caring if you could or couldn’t out beat the people around you. But that’s what your survival instinct was tell you to. As the blind fold was off, you open your eyes slowly. Still lying on the ground, trying to adjust to the surrounding lights. As you opened your eyes completely, shooting up from the ground. Try to take the person by surprise. Your fist went flying to the guy right infront of you. But before your fist could landed on his face. His hand was gripping on your wrist stopping you. And putting your hand down to your side.

As you finally took a good look at the face infront of you. Taking in all his details, black charcoal hair, pale but slightly red skin, pretty eyes, high nose and a heart shape lips. Captivated by his looks, you were lost in it. He was somewhat familiar to you, not knowing where you seen his face before. But was sadly snap out of your thought by him speaking.

 

Ren: Woah! Hey I’m Ren. Relax. I’m sort of in charge around here. And I know this confusing. And it would be a lot for you to take in as well. As you can see, you’re on an island. Well, more like we’re trap on an island. And don’t ask why. Because we have no idea as well. All we know is that, we are trapped here after being kidnap ever since. And we lost count of how long we have been here.

Zenda: We?

Ren: Ya, we.

//Pointing at the 4 guys behind him. Finding it surprising that you didn’t notice them until now. It was then it clicked to you. All of them look very familiar to you. And you finally know where you have seen them before//

Zenda: You’re the missing guys from the news!

Ren: The news?

Zenda: Ya, all of you were all over the news. Being reported missing. Wait! If I’m here with all of you. I’m a missing person as well?!

Ren: I guess so. Since you put it that way. But put that aside for now. Let me introduce you to them. This is Jr, Aron, Baek Ho and Min Hyun. And we have been trapped in this island for awhile now. Me being the first one here. And there is no one else here. I have no ideas what the motives of the kidnapper was but as you can see, the island is filled with cameras and speaker. As if observing every move of ours. And trying to get something out of us. I have no idea what is it. But there must be a reason behind all of this.

 

The guy 'Ren' was trying to give you a brief information of what was going on. When suddenly both of the guys shouted at him, stopping him from talking. Shotting up both of your head to see the 2 guys. Both of you realised there was a horn, more like alarm sounding all around the island. As if like a siren warning us of something.

 

Jr: REN! !!!

Baek Ho & Aron: RUN!!

 

And before you could even react or process what was going on. Ren held on your wrist tightly to him dragging you to run with him with the guys infront of both of you.