Prologue.

Fresh Blood.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue.

 

“Jen, you’re going to die.” No fear entered the girls eyes, there was no sadness- the girl was content.

“At least I get to die in the arms of the man I love.” The girl spoke weakly, “I love you Mark Tuan.”

Under different circumstance, Mark would have been elated to hear those words, but her heartbeat was slowing, and he knew she didn’t have much time. He wanted her, no he needed her to stay with him. She couldn’t leave.

“You have options, you can stay with me!” Mark was desperate, “You can choose to die, right here, right now. You can be done with life, and never take another breath. You can choose to be turned, you can be a half blood. You won’t be the strongest, but you can still go into the sun, you can still live a life with me, you can still see your parents for a while, and finish college. After a few years we will disappear and we can do whatever you want.” Mark took a deep breath, trying to keep his composure. “You can also choose to become a full blood. You’ll be strong. You’ll have to turn your back on sunlight, and deal with your new thirst for blood. But you’ll be with me. You have to decide you don’t have long. I’ll do whatever you to me to do.”

A million thoughts went through Jen’s clouded brain at once, and she finally decided to go with option two. She wasn’t ready to give sunlight up just yet.

“I’m going to die no matter what.” She was drifting aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter