Could this be love?

It's Raining

 

   

"It's over" just like a car crash, it happened all in a matter of seconds without notice.

"Suhyun" Woosung did not know how to respond but all he knew was that he was not going to let go of him so easily.

"I'm sorry Woosung." the black hair male tried not to cry in front of the younger male.

(A/N: not really relevant to the story but I can't believe that Suhyun is the oldest member of the group.)

"No!" Woosung tried to keep his cool but love makes a person go crazy.

"I tried to make this work... I just can't do this anymore Woosung mianhe." Suhyun heart was breaking into millions of pieces without his own consent.

He had to be strong in front of the person that could make him feel millions of emotions and do thing that Suhyun would never do. It is painful moment but he had to be brave and show that this is not affecting him at all.

He had to keep it together or else the red head male would see behind his lies and it would be harder for him to leave. Suhyun felt unworthy of Woosung love as Woosung was perfect in the others eyes and he felt small and not enough. He felt that Woosung deserve somebody that was his own level or more not somebody like Suhyun.

In Suhyun's mind he was doing the best thing for both of them and he was not going to give into the younger male. "Please understand this was not your fault but I just can't do this anymore."

He unconsciously let a tear slip through and that was enough for Woosung to not believe a word Suhyun was saying.

"I know you are lying" Suhyun wanted to end this quickly before the other members came back from their free time as the group had nothing to do on that day, so the company let them have a day off.

"I am not lying Woosung..." Suhyun felt the lump in his throat and it aches but if he continues he would be caught in a lie.

The thunder got louder disturbing the two males argument setting the mode of the room into an awkward silence. The sky is grey indicating that there would be rain and just like the outside world looks that is how Suhyun felt grey and depressed.

"If you really don't care then tell me you don't love me. Look into my eyes and say it. Say that what we have is a lie and I will walk out first... I love you but if you don't love me than I will walk out first if it would make you feel better." The pain was evident in the way he said I love you each letter was like a dagger piercing through Woosung's heart.

"I- I" Suhyun's lips trembling as he tries to tell Woosung that what he said was truth but in actuality it is not even close to the truth.

"I hope you will find someone that will love you the way you deserve to be loved." suhyun wanted to take back his words but what is done is done and he has to live with the choices he has made.

He has already spoken and now he must take responsibility for his words and everything in between even Woosung's heartbreak. He was the one who is throwing in the towel with much regret, it is the only way he can protect both of them and it only made sense now he is not too sure.

"Fine if this is what you want I will respect your decision because I love you. I won't argue or fight I don't want to drive you away even more." Suhyun felt a pang in his heart almost like chords snapping off an instrument painful and sharp.

Woosung wanted to fight for his relationship but Suhyun would have run away from him. What good what that have done? He knew that Suhyun was lying to him but how can he get him back.

"Thank you for understanding." Suhyun left the shared room as well as the house and decided to just return home later. He did not want to stay because Woosung was there and he just needed to take his mind off of this conflict.

He did not want to be reminded of the choices he made and that this is the end of their relationship and he had only himself to blame and nobody else. He ruined them and he must face facts and come to terms for the sake of the group as well as himself.

He stepped out of the place only wearing a white shirt and denim pants with sneakers. No coat, umbrella, or even anything that will keep him warm. The sky covered in clouds no trace of the sun.

The rain pouring down at semi-speed and the pitter pattering getting louder with each rain drop. It sound like his heart, it is as though each crack and rip now pieces of forgotten memories that his heart once held now just a hollow gap in his weak chest; nothing left.

It is pain that resides in him and nothing else, it is a moment in Suhyun life that he never planned out. None of this was part of his plan albeit not everything in life goes according too plan.

He felt foolish too think that he could be with someone like Woosung. At times he could be extroverted and confident sometimes a pain but under the facade he was a scared little kid that fears love. Love is something that he rarely believes in, so when Woosung said it on their first year anniversary as a couple Suhyun freaked out.

He did not say it back because of fear he always gotten hurt because everyone he loves always seems to leave him or hurt him. Each outcome is not great as the next not really a desirable end.

Love has never been his strong suit so he just played it off as nothing. More simple than having to tell Woosung the truth and that was scary. He just did not have the strength to be rejected, if he decided to be reckless with his own feelings that is something that he could not simply do.

He at times guards himself, his own emotions are what could be his own demise and that could not do. He wanted to keep himself from possible heartbreak, it is hard to stop that process from taking place once it has started.

Almost like photosynthesis it is something small and it harbours and waits taking its time to flourish and once it find its breaking point, it happens within matter of second not stopping for anyone or anything.

Suhyun walked down the dark streets as it was the only thing he could do as he wished to be isolated from everyone else. Love was just never in the cards and he knew that just like the days that left him warm and bright night would come like a silent storm leaving him empty and cold. Life always seemed to get a kick out of his unhappiness and Suhyun felt cheated.

He did not expect life to be this way but he is not shocked either.

A/N: This was meant as a one shot but I could not help myself and so there is more to this. This is not initially the end of this chapter and I hope you all can support me and this story.

Well my lovely readers I hope you are healthy and happy. Keep it weird everyone love you all.

-Stupid author (AndreaXx)