{2} "It's not that doofus,"

Feel Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

The drive back wasn't that bad surprisingly, considering Jennie was actually really intoxicated but managed to hold her liquor really well. Taehyung had been struggling for the past thirteen minutes to get his friend up the stairs, the effect of the alcohol finally setting as she became giddy and hyper. 

Knocking on the apartment door, it opened a few minutes later to the pissed face of Irene, Taehyung only responded with a sheepish smile before gesturing to her giggling roommate.

"I will actually stop you from seeing her if she's only going to continue ending up this way," she threatens.

"Yes, but she loves me too much that she'd sneak out to see me," Taehyung fires back confidently.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself Taehyung, you do know what tomorrow- wait no, today is right?" Irene queried correcting herself whilst rubbing her eye and using her other to look him dead in the eye.

"No, not really," he shrugged.

"Drop her off at her room first and we'll talk about your negligence over tea," the smaller female said, glancing at Jennie before moving out of the way to let them enter. Taehyung knowing the place like the back of his hand, automatically lets his feet carry themselves to her room and place her gently on the silk linens. He stared at her sleeping figure momentarily before smiling softly and retreating quietly.

"It's currently two in the morning, you should be lucky I'm a nice person for letting you stay instead of threatening to beat you with my slipper to make you leave," Irene commented, her back facing away from him. Taehyung looked over her shoulder to see her pouring the sugar into both cups. He took a mental note that she had her coffee with two teaspoons of sugar.

"Well I mean, from the number of times you threatened to separate me from my beloved, I think getting beaten with a slipper isn't that bad," he drawled, using terms of endearment on his best friend.

"When will you actually find a beloved?" she murmured softly and turning around. Taehyung flinched slightly hearing her emit a small gasp.

"What's wrong? Wait, you're acting as though we're almost skin to skin, chill, I'm a good meter away from you," he grinned, teasingly taking a step towards her.

"It's not that doofus, look at you're neck- holy..."

"Oh..pffffff, I knew that," he said, waving it off and covering the hickeys on his throat.

"Sure you did, is that your seventh one this week?" she asks sarcastically.

"No actually, my fifth," he replies genuinely feeling proud. Irene huffs at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter