Chapter 1

Our Love Story

CHAPTER ONE

~~~

Taeyeon who was excited to mingle with Sehun, suddenly someone opened the door of Sehun's room and it turned out to be Sehun's father by giving Taeyeon his sharp gaze.

 

Taeyeon and Sehun stop their activities, as they quickly picking up their own clothes on the floor.

 

"Woman useless, go away from here! Never step on your foot here again." Mr. Oh said firmly.

 

Taeyeon doesn't care about the words of Sehun's father as she winked towards Sehun who smirked on his lips.

 

"See you again." Taeyeon mouted and left his room.

 

When Taeyeon had left, Sehun's father closed the door and stared at Sehun.

 

"You have to break up with her. I'm already married you with my friend's daughter. Next week, do you understand?"

 

When he knew his son was not responding, he added more words that made Sehun not do anything, just agree.

 

"Don't see her anymore, otherwise your card will be in me." His father threatened and left his son's room.

 

-------

 

When Taeyeon came home, her father started to scold her.

 

"Taeyeon, hope you can break your relationship with Oh Sehun." Her father reigns sternly.

 

Taeyeon immediately staring at her father with a sharp gaze.

 

"Why can't you agree with our relationship? I really love Sehun and him, too, love me." Taeyeon said irritably.

 

"Appa knows that, but his family is different from ours. They have the largest company in the country of korea, and our family? What has? There is no company, just working in another company." Her father said in a melancholy tone.

 

"Love is not necessary with wealth." Taeyeon sighed heavily.

 

"Appa know, love doesn't need wealth or level, so it's not good for you, his father wanted him to marry the woman who was same as them." Her father said. He doesn't know how to tell his daughter to break her relationship with Oh Sehun.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and maintained her relationship.

 

"No. He will not make me like that, he'll keep this connection, please understand me Appa." Taeyeon said and left again to Sehun's house as she leaving her angry father who was yelled her name to comeback. 

 

-----

 

So short? Yeah~ opening chapter !! :)