Chapter 2

Our Love Story

CHAPTER TWO

~~~~~

Taeyeon reached Sehun's house and rushed to go inside his house but someone stopped her. It's his maid.

 

"Excuse me, Miss.. You can't go inside." His maid said gently.

 

Taeyeon ignored her and forced herself to go in, but before that, Mr. Oh in front of her with his cool face.

 

"Why are you here? I said, don't you ever step your feet again, don't you understand?" Mr. Oh staring at her sharply and so did his voice, so sharp.

 

"I'm here to see Sehun, Mr. Oh." Taeyeon said and gave his a sweet smile.

 

"He will marry with my choice women and you have no meaning in him." Mr. Oh said coldly and smirked on his lips.

 

Taeyeon was surprised by Mr. Oh, that's exactly what her dad said but that's not possible Sehun agree. Surely he doesn't want to marry a woman he doesn't love.

 

"I know what you think, he has agreed to marry the woman I'm married to, so please stay away from him."

 

Taeyeon just frozen on her spot. She didn't believe in Mr. Oh's words. She quickly ran into Sehun's room and didn't care about Mr. Oh who was yelled her.

 

Taeyeon opens Sehun's room and locks it afterwards.

 

She walks towards Sehun who is listening to music while closing his eyes.

 

Taeyeon opened his one earpiece.

 

"Yah!" Sehun shouted angrily but when he saw it's Taeyeon, his angry turned into smiled

 

"Tae.." Taeyeon beat him to speak first.

 

"Did you really agree with the marriage? How about me? Don't you love me anymore?" Taeyeon asked with a groan tone. She tried not to exhale the tears that wanted to fall.

 

"Yes, sorry." Sehun apologize as his head hung down.

 

"Why didn't you keep this relationship?"

 

But Sehun didn't answer and it made Taeyeon really hurt and went out of his room and left quickly his home.

 

Taeyeon called the cab and her tears fallen as her heart was so hurt.

 

"You dare not defend this relationship because it's the direction of your family. I understand that but why are you not selfish now?" Taeyeon thought and her tears flowed down.

 

"Miss, we already in front of your house." The driver told Taeyeon who had just been staring at nothing.

 

Taeyeon realized that she was already arrived at home and gave his a soft smile then gave his a money and went out of the cab.

 

-------

 

"Where are you from? Do you go back to Oh Sehun's house?" Mr. Kim asked in his firm tone.

 

Taeyeon didn't answer and went straight into her room.

 

Taeyeon locks her room and goes to her bathroom to shower for tonight because she wants to go to nightclubs wanting to drink and dance with stranger.

 

------

 

"Where are you tonight?" Mr. Kim asked confusedly and stared at the apparel that her dress that was so visible.

 

"Get out." Taeyeon shortly replied and went out from the house.

 

------

 

Taeyeon was drinking alcohol while dancing suddenly a male stranger stood in front of her and they grinned to each other.

 

"Let's go to the room." He said flirtiously and dragged her to empty room and locked it.

 

As they entered the room, she was pushed to the bed and his get on top of her.

 

He smirked and kissed her lips roughly as they began to do so.

 

-----

 

A bright morning has developed a woman whose head still heavy from  alcohol drink that she drink the night.

 

"Ughh!" a women whimpered while holding her head.

 

She felt someone hand on her stomach and saw a male stranger that they have been the night and quickly pushed his hand. 

 

She get out from the bed and pick up her clothes that on her floor.

 

-----

 

She saw it's already 8AM but when she realize that she have school, her eyes widened and rushed to get out from the room as she called the cab.

 

After arrived, she give a money and get out from the cab.

 

-------

 

"Where were you last night? We're worried." Her mother asks as soon as she goes inside the house.

 

"Friend's house." Taeyeon shortly replied and walked to her room to change her school's uniform.

 

-------

 

She's late to come to school because the clock is showing 8:30 AM.

 

"Excuse me sir, I'm sorry for being late." Taeyeon apologized and bowed when she reached the front door of her class.

 

Mr. Park just stared at her sharply and after that told her to go in.

 

-----

 

After 3 hours class, lunchtime began ...

 

Taeyeon was walking towards the cafeteria, seeing Sehun again out of the restroom and kept walking fast but couldn't when a hand held her wrist.

 

Taeyeon didn't turn around because she knows it's Sehun.

 

"What?" Taeyeon coldly asks

 

"Please hear me out?" Sehun pleaded.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and pushed his hand as she walked inside the cafeteria.

 

---------

 

!?! How's? Short ><