Uri yugyeomie~

It's a Beautiful Sky

"We need to start preparing as soon as we can." Jinyoung says receiving nods from the others. 

"Let's work on the song writing and maybe we can continue on to Other things as well. So be ready to start working non-stop" Jaebum says.

"That means we're gonna stay here?" Youngjae asks, "seems like it" Mark replies him.
 
Jamie feels like she needs to do something for them, it's them that she's gonna work until the collab is over. 
"As we are gonna stay the night here, I'll go to the mart and grab some snacks!" She says brightly making the others smile.

"Gurae(okay), Jimin-ah." Jaebum pokes her cheek then he continues, "But we can't let you go alone, someone go with her" he says looking at the boys. Bambam smiles and when he's about to speak, Yugyeom speaks intead.
"I'll Go!" Yugyeom screams making the others almost go deaf. 

"Aniyo(No)! I'm okay, i don't need this troublesome boy with me!" Jimin says panicking.

"Yah! Jiminie" yugyeom says and pouts. 

"Uh ew" Jimin makes a disgusted face.

 "Fine! Fine! Let's go so stop doing that disgusting thing, it's hard to look at" she says.

 "YAY~" Yugyeom says and grabs her hand dragging her before she even say bye to the oppas. Marks eyes unknowingly follow yugyeoms hand which is on Jamie's shoulder and silently keeps his eyes on her until her figure dissapears. 

Bambam sighs "I'm sure they aren't coming back any soon." He mumbles to himself but Mark ends up hearing it. 

"Okay bye guys, I'm going to film my video for my solo. I'll come back somehow" Jackson says standing up while checking his phone.

"It's okay Jackson, Take you're time and rest without huryying to come back." Jinyoung says making Jackson smile. 
"Thanks ParkGae!" He says and leaves. 

Bambam sighs again "all the fun people left. Eeeeew I'm gonna stay with these boring people" he says to himself but receives a smack from Mark making Youngjae Laugh.

_

"So where shall we go~" Yugyeom says in a melody. 
"Let's go to that convenience store. The one near to our building" Jamie suggests and Yugyeom nods. 

They go inside the shop with the ring sound. They search for every snack they can see. From Potato chips to drinks, Yugyeom shoves everything he sees to the cart.

"Yah! Yah! That's enough!" Jimin nags but secretly adds more of her favorite chocolates which Yugyeom sees. 
"No! No chocolates, what about you're diet?" Yugyeom says and puts it back.

"Ahh~ Yugyeommie~" Jamie whines cutely trying to persuade him but he says no so she gives up. "Aish, Neomu Nappha (so bad). Even Chansung Oppa had tweeted me on my diet!" she says whining and walking away making Yugyeom chuckle. He looks back at the chocolate which is placed back and smiles. 

Jamie keeps sulking outside of the shop whereas Yugyeom pays and comes out with bags. "Kajja(let's go)!" He says and Jimin Takes some bags from him to hold without uttering a word. 

"Eyy, let's take some ice cream!" He says fast walking towards the ice cream stand he spotted. 

'Aish this yugyeom, i wanna go back to the building and help in songwriting.. I even have some drafts already' she thinks sighing.

 "Yah! Chakkaman(wait a min)" she says running behind him. 
They reach and Jimin starts smiling brightly at the thought of eating Ice Cream.

"Ahjushshi, Ice Cone Hana Juseyo (uncle, give me one ice cone)" he says to the vendor and Jimin furrows her eyebrows in confusion. 

"Only one? Wait? Do you even know to count? oh my gosh! Yugyeom!" She says but gets shut when yugyeom replies. "You're dieting! No sugary foods. You're the one who said me to make sure and stop you even though i end up getting abused and " he says making the memory flash in her head. "Ugh! I know! I know" she says in defeat.

They walk side by side, Yugyeom on his newly bought ice cream teasingly. Whereas Jamie intensely staring at His ice cream. Yugyeom looks and notices her staring and smirks.
 He stops walking making her almost knock on him. 
"Ah! Yah! Why did you stop?!" She says annoyingly. He turns to her and comes close then brings the half eaten ice cream to her. "Here" he says offering her the ice cream. 

"What? that's already eaten with you're ewy saliva on it!" Jimin says confused. "Yes it is! So stop staring at it" he says smiling at successfully teasing her. 

"Aish Jinjja(seriously)!" She utters rolling her eyes. Yugyeom laughs. "I was just kidding" he says and then searches something in his pocket. 
"Here" he hands over the chocolate which he had earlier. She looks at it and notices that it's the chocolate she wanted to eat earlier. "You bought it?" She asks and he nods. She smiles and takes it, "thanks yugyeomie". He just continues walking trying to look cool but well he slips for a moment causing Jimin to laugh. 

"Shall we go somewhere else? Lets make them suffer and do all the work" he says smirking evily. 
"Andwae! (no way)" she says protesting and Yugyeom pouts. "Sheesh you're no fun" he says and puts his hands back to his pocket. 

'Its actually because i wanna spend more time with you. It's always us and more people when I meet you. It's been so long that we've been together, just the two of us' he thinks staring at her whose actually excitedly eating her chocolate to get back and start working.

It's actually been hard for Jimin too, she's been trying to do work. No matter how much she waits, her comeback isn't given. And now that she finally has the chance to work, she wants to give her best.

_

Oh gosh i know it took me so much time to update but i didn't have that feel since i felt like not many are reading this! But I'm ready to keep this book going