A new start , Together

It's a Beautiful Sky

JYP looks at the GOT7 members one by one entering his room. Well the very quiet and calm room soon turns really noisy. 

"Okay, come and sit fast" JYP says but There they are, like children making wierd noises. 

"Nae" Jaebum says and tries to calm them down except Jinyoung is already sitting where Mark is also sitting and texting while the others are just trying to hug JYP to greet him.

-JYPE Kakao Talk Group chat-

Mark - Does anyone know what's going on? JYP just told us to meet him and now we are in his office. 

Wonpil - Really? Maybe you guys are having a Comeback. Congrats!

Jae - Congrats. 

YoungK - Whose marrying? Why are we saying congrats?

Jae - GOT7 is having their comeback 

Mark - WHAT? NO! We are not sure yet. Don't you guys dare try spreading a rumour.

Jae - Oops I already said the others that you're marrying..

Mark - *Sigh* But are you the only guys online?

Jae - Yeah. 

Jamie - Wait! JYP called me too. 

Mark - Seriously? Why would he? 

Jamie - I don't know(-_-).. I'm on my way.

Jae - Maybe you both are marrying.

Mark - Just Shut up.. 

Jamie - Jae, you just wan't to marry so you're obsessed on making others married.

Jae - What?! When did I wan't to marry? 

Wonpil - Ouch Jae. 

"YAH! SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Jaebum screams and everybody gasps. Mark almost dropped his phone, Bambam almost stepped on JYP, Jackson almost Sweared, Youngjae almost choked on water, Yugyeom almost his own leg and Jinyoung.. not much he was just about to fall asleep.

Everybody finally gets settled and sits down on the sofa in front of JYP.

"Ahh Finally" JYP says..

"So this is going to be quite a surprise to you. But it's good news, and the news is.." JYP gets interrupted.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" Jackson screams..

JYP breaks out laughing.

"Eeeew no Jackson, I think JYP is giving us a comeback" Bambam says and Jaebum nods in agreement.

"And the name of our comeback is 'DAB'" he continues and vigorously dabs which makes his hand knock on Youngjae's neck who was laughing like a grandpa. 

Jaebum just holds his head in frustration as Yugyeom is trying to relieve Youngjae's pain by choking him.

"Yes, Bambam is correct" JYP continues.

"WHAT?! DAB IS OUR COMEBACK" Bambam screams aloud like the happiest person on earth.

"Umm.. Sorry to disappoint you but NO" JYP says.

"Aweee" Bambam says sitting down utterly disappointed.

"But there is something better, Someone from our company is getting featured in you're comeback. More like You two are doing a collab comeback. Oh and she just arrived." JYP says and takes the call.

"Yes Come in" JYP says on the call.

"DID YOU SAY SHE? SHE?!" Jackson exaggerates.

Then the door swings open and there Comes Their adoring Jimin aka Jamie making Both Jimin and GOT7 shocked except Mark cause he figured out.

"JIMIN-AH!" Some scream and hug her whereas some just smile by the glimpse of her.

"AISH YAH GET OFF OF ME" Jimin says to Bambam whose hugging her and well Bambam awkwardly let's go.

"Come and sit here Jimin-ah" JYP says tapping on the seat beside GOT7 So Jimin simply goes and takes her seat.

"So Jimin will be doing her comeback with GOT7" JYP simply says.

"WHAT THE?! NO! HOW CAN I HANDLE THEM?" Jimin shouts creeping the others out.

"Ah.. sorry I'm just shocked" Jimin says after they look at her wierdly.

"That's Okay, I bet GOT7 was also shocked from the news. Actually Jimin has been wanting an album soon and I've been preparing a Comeback for GOT7 too so I thought as a new thing let's do both together(less budget so why not☻). For the comeback MV, Jimin and GOT7 will be both in one MV together. The album will contain songs of both solo songs of Jimin, collab song from each Got7 member with Jimin and GOT7 Songs too. It's to test out the compatibility between random JYP trainees and I thought Jimin plus GOT7 would be great. Everything else is decided by you guys, just make a MV and set of songs by yourselves. Everything is up to you" JYP explains further and Everybody nods.

"I know this is a sensitive matter but what about the hate?" Jinyoung suddenly says.

"Jinyoung is right, I mean Jimin might get hate from fans for collabing with us and I don't wan't that to happen" Jaebum explains and others nod.

"Exactly! And that's why I'm doing this. A girl sometimes gets hate by fans if they are associated with Male idols but If that female is more recognised by GOT7 fans then I Don't think IGOT7's will mind Jimin having a collab with you guys. It's a JYP project anyways and I just want people Acknowledge Jimin more. You guys must not have known but we made a live poll on which JYP trainees are a good match and most Fans voted for Jimin and GOT7."JYP says.

"I agree, I don't mind Jimin collabing with us. We will protect her from the hate anyways" Youngjae says and Jimin smiles at him.

"You don't have to protect me, I'm really strong." Jimin says and cutely shows her fist making Them laugh whereas Jaebum gives a dad smile. 

"And this is why I'm wanting you two to collab, we are one family" JYP says and smiles.

"YES WE ARE FAMILY!" Jackson says and puts his hand to the front.
"Should we really do this?.." Jinyoung Says making a disgusted face.

"Come on Park Gae" Jackson pouts.

Everyone, one by one puts their hand on top and screams "JYP Family" 

"Oh gosh that was so cringey"Jimin says.

"Then my job here is done, I will be going now. I'm having a schedule with Stray Kids. You guys have fun and plan everything out" JYP says and heads out.

"WOOHOOO! BAMMIN GONNA RULE" Bambam screams and Dabs. 

"This is gonna be so much fun" Youngjae.

"Let's take care of Jimin well" Jaebum.

"Jackmin gonna rock the most" Jackson says and winks at Jimin.

"Aish Jackson you're making me lose my appetite" Jimin says.

"Good, then I can eat you're food. Let's eat her food together Mark" Jackson says teasing Jimin.

"No thanks, I'm dieting" Mark says.

"ooooooh Mark dieting, even I'm dieting" Bambam.

"Nobody asked" Jimin.

"Okay fine.. I think Jimin is Officially the most savage in our group" Bambam says.

"What about Me?" Jinyoung asks.

"You're going to be the Visual" Jimin says. 

"I've always been the visual but yeah, okay" Jinyoung says and pats her head.

"AHAHAHA I'm cringing so hard, I'm The visual" Youngjae says.

"I thought Mark was the visual" Jackson.

"Awe Jackson" Mark smiles.

"After me" Jackson continues and Mark Frowns.

Jimin notices Jaebum just giving up already.

"OKAY GUYS SHUT UP" Jimin screams and everybody shuts up.

"Thanks" Jaebum says and pinches Jimin's Cheek.

"See. I'm a good leader I think,  even though I don't wanna handle these idiots " Jimin says smiling proudly.

Bambam acts like he's vomiting and Jimin hits his head. 

"Gosh GOT7 was Extra7 and with Jimin, it's Extra8" Yugyeom comments and everyone nods except Jimin.

"I'm just savage rather than Extra" Jimin says and flips her hair.

"Jimin, selca" Mark says. 
"Really? ... now?" Jimin asks and Mark nods.
"Okay fine" 

They get busy taking a selfie where Bambam tries his best to photo bomb and succeeds. Then the other GOT7 members wan't a selfie too.

"Me 2" Jackson.
"ME 3" Youngjae.
"ME4" Yugyeom
"ME2565788" Bambam

They say making a mess, trying to Get Jimin's attention wheras jinyoung Facepalms.. 


"Just save me.." 
Jaebum says regretting all life decisions.

────────
I'm a hardcore Got7 and Jimin shipper so I really wanted to try this so it's just for fun.

Enjoy^^ and sorry for my childish writing and mistakes ahaha.