Prologue

Case Code: Once

Prologue

                February 1, 2018. I remember being on the front seats of the VIP lane. Cheering so loudly whilst knowing that it will just be drowned in the sea of cheers, that my voice will just be another contribution to the once’s cheers. I remember saying goodbye to the members in Japanese, though I wasn’t one. I never understood it really; just that the expressions of the people around me made it enough for me to understand that the concert is nearing its end.

                After the members exit the stage, the fans exited the building. The first ones to go are those on the backseats, the ones on the VIP seats are still hoping to get a glimpse of any of the members; I am also one of them. The hall was almost emptied out and the ones on the VIP seats were also leaving the area. When I looked around, only nine of us were left. Though I was quite good at reading expressions, I wasn’t that blessed in determining where a person came from. One of my friends said I needed that certain skill of knowing which country a person is from. She said it would, at least, let me not do impolite things towards them. I don’t know how to react to her words.

                I readied my bag and was to also exit the hall when “it” happened. I can’t really say what “it” was because even I am not able to comprehend the situation. All I know is that, right now, I’m in someone else’s home, in someone else’s body and there’re voices in my head.

A.N.: This is just some random thought stuck in my head ^.^. I don't really know if I can finish this story though I do want to finish it. Please inform me of any grammatical errors, I would really appreciate it if you could pinpoint it for me. >.<