Home

Homesick

"Yah Kang Seulgi get up."

It's been like this for a couple hours or so- Seulgi moping around the room,then taking a break to eat Pringle, and then continuing to mope around. That was the routine until Seulgi's legs grew so tired that she decided to take shelter on the couch. She had taken all the blankets in their dorm, covered herself up, and lied on the couch having her own existential crisis. That, was at least, the conclusion Wendy could think of when she saw the huge ball of blankets on the couch. Hearing the pile of blankets mumble in return confirmed her notion that Seulgi was under it. She felt a little pity for the sad bear, but after a while of Seulgi just rolling around the dorm in sef-wallowing misery, the Canadian had gotten tired of it fairly quickly. All she wanted to do on her day off was to relax and watch p o r n  a movie.

"Or at least move over so I can get the remote," said Wendy.

The ball of blankets grumbled a bit before scooching over to give Wendy some room to sit. Wendy gave a sigh of relief when Seulgi complied easily. She the t.v. looking through shows, but that was hard when you keep hearing growns from a blanket blob next to you.

"All right," Wendy thought " I can get through this. Just ignore her Wendy"

She finally chose a movie and began to watch until she heard another groan. And then another. And another. It seemed like the weird incomprehensible sounds Seulgi was making were getting louder. After 10 minutes of listening to the miserable nonsense, Wendy finally turned off the movie and threw the remote at the ball of blankets.

"Ooww" was heard underneath the blankets.

"Kang Seulgi, I just want to watch my movie" said Wendy

" But that's P.  O. R.  NNG--"

Wendy punched the ball of blankets. She hoped wherever she hit hurt. And she guess she did when she heard an "Ow" in return

"Nevermind that! Are you going to tell me why you're so upset?"

"I- I- I", began Seulgi. Then all Wendy could hear was a bunch of sniffling underneath the blankets. She took the blankets off, to reveal a crying bear underneath.

"Aw, what's got my bear so down?" asked Wendy

" WENDY MY SAME AGED FRIEND BORN OF THE SAME YEAR OF THE SAME TIMELINE" cried out Seulgi

"Ok cool it hot stuff"

"I miss her!"

"Who? Irene?"

"No! Chanel!"

Wendy paused for a moment. No way did this stupid bear find another women while she was with Irene. Not unless she wanted a death sentence. She pondered for another momenet until she realized.

"Wait," Wendy began "You meant the cat?"

Seulgi did a small nod. Now, Wendy was mentally doing a facepalm. Of course, Wendy knew a Chanel.After all, that small furry ball demon wreaked havoc in their dorm that morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"KILL IT WITH FIRE! THEN BRING IT  BACK AND KILL IT WITH MORE FIREEE"

Apparently it had followed Yeri into the dorm, but she hadn't noticed. Granted, most of the mebers didn't notice until Irene had walked into the living room and found a happy Seulgi with a cat on top of her head. After giving a deafening scream that most of South Korea heard, Irene yelled at Seulgi to take the cat out. Seulgi, being clueless, refused. To show how harmless Chanel was, Seulgi took Chanel off her head and waved her in front of Irene. Irene could have sworn that the cat had glared at her and hoped to drag her into the firey pits of hell. Irene then ran into the kitchen to grab god-knows-what. After that, Yeri walked into the living room, wondering why her unnies couldn't do their gross stuff in their own room. She stopped once she saw Seulgi with a cat and then preceeded to faint. Joy walked in with a broom, threatening that whoever the intruder was would get a good smackdown. Once she saw Chanel she immediately dropped her broom and kicked Yeri aside. Seulgi couldn't make out what Joy had mumbled -something like "Oh my god, my animal powers will allows me to connect to this cat"- but Seulgi was very much confused by the whole situation. Finally the door opened.

"I'm home!' Wendy declared

She stopped in the doorway when she found an unconscious maknae on the floor, Joy doing some voodoo ritual, and Seulgi with a cat ontop of her head. Wendy was originally going to turn around and walk back to Canada until she heard a scream.

"AHHH YOU WON'T TAKE ME TODAY YOU FIEND", screamed Irene.

And before she could say, " Bad Girl down", she saw Irene take her precious blender and throw it at the cat. But knowing the kid leader, the blender missed and hit the wall. Wendy had to watch in horror as she saw her beautiful blender be smashed into pieces as it fell to the floor.

"MY BLENDER!"Wendy screamed

"Forget your Blender!" Irene said," We need something stronger to get rid of this cat demon! I'm calling Bogum, he's into weird voodoo cults-

Wendy stopped Irene from taking the phone, and took a deep breath before yelling. t

" SM DOES NOT PAY ME ENOUGH FOR THIS"

 

After asking some help from the security guard, they were able to find a home for the cat. Unfortunately it was hard to pry a crying Seulgi off the cat.

Flashback over

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's why you're sad?" Wendy mocked. But after seeing Seulgi's puffy eyes water again, she panicked a bit.

"Which I can understand," Wendy quickly added " but Seulgi, you know Chanel can't stay with us"

 "But why?" Seulgi asked

"Well, um..." Wendy racked her brain to come up with a good answer that would let the bear down easily.

"Home!" Wendy yelled

Seulgi's eyes were filled with confusion.

"Yes!" Wendy began" We all have our own homes! And err, sometimes when you love something or someone very dearly, you want what's best for them. And sometimes that, uh, require you letting them go"

Wendy did a mental fistbump

"So you're saying that it was the best thing for us to let Chanel to go home? Because Chanel would only feel happy if she was at home. And because we love her, we want her to be happy. So we sent her home?"

Wendy nodded.

"And that's why Irene tried to send her off by throwing your blender?" Seulgi asked

"No" Wendy leaned into Seulgi to whisper

"That was just you guys being little s h i t s"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it seemed like Seulgi was happy with the conclusion much to Wendy's relief. Seulgi had bounced away happily and now Wendy could  go back to watching her p o r n movie.

It all continued well after that. A couple hours later, their leader had come back after filming for another coffee ad. It was the usual routine, Seulgi running up quickly to their leader to greet her with a kiss (without getting a door in the face). As usual, the couple were being  lovey-dovey

"Hyun-ah!" Seulgi greeted

"Hi Seulgi-yah , I missed you~" said Irene

"Wow, you're so beautiful today"

Irene blushed. No matter how many times the bear complimented her, Irene still felt as happy recieving it as the first time she did..

"Don't you say that everyday?" Irene joked

"Yeah, but that's just the truth!"

"Oh really?"

"Yup!  No one can compare!"

"Oh so you only like me for my looks?" Irene feigned sadnesss

"No!! You're great too. You dance well. You sing well. You take care of us well. You play games well. You break Wendy's blender well-

"Okay okay" Irene interrupted "I think I get it"

"No no no!" Seulgi began " And that doesn't even describe half the things you are. it's like you're my..."

Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes squinted ,trying to find the right words. All Irene could do was swoon at the sight of her Seulgi trying to think so hard.

" Angel."

Irene eyes brightened at the name and she gave a large smile. She leaned into Seulgi to give her a small peck.

"Maybe I am an Angel" Irene giggled

She pecked Seulgi again.

"Always coming to vist my baby bear"

Another peck.

And then a little lightbulb went in Seulgi's head.

"Wait," Seulgi began"Does that mean you came from heaven?"

Irene, thinking Seulgi was joking, decided to play along

"That's right, my love," said Irene sophistically" I am Irene, goddess of peace. I come from my home heaven"

And then the lightbulb broke in Seulgi's head. She looked at Irene, amazed whilst Irene grinned. Then, Joy walked in.

"Stop being gross, unnies," Joy said "And  can someone please clean up Yeri's unconscious body on the floor?!!?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides being a great dancer and singer, Seulgi was weirdfully skilled at creating gizmos and gadgets. Guess that came from being able to draw. After her little talk with Irene, she locked herself in her room. She had been working for 24 hours straight, even keeping Wendy out of their shared room. To that, the angry Canadian stomped away muttering something about moving back to Canada.That didn't stop Seulgi, she had to keep working. The entire room was a mess, with crumpled paper and broken pencils all over the floor. But in the midst of a mess, a large blueprint in the middle of the wall stood with the most intricate,beautiful design. It read:

Operation Bring Irene Home

"Ok" Seulgi began" So I'll build a little hang glider to fly Irene back home. Wait, maybe I should add a chair so she doesn't get tired! Good idea Seulgi!"

She began scribbling down notes on her blueprints.

"And then I'll put my pringles in there. So Irene has something to eat. Oh! Maybe I should add little mementos from me and the members so she'll have something to remember us by. Hmmm I wonder if she'll brag about me to her other friends up there hehe"

This would certainly be a long day.

---------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi has been in and out of the dorm, doing God-knows-what. But by the third day, the members had stopped questioning what the bear was doing even Irene stopped. It was still weird though. Everytime Seulgi saw Irene, she'd either cry or hug the leader for too long(not that she mind) as if she was going to see Irene for the last time.Besides Seulgi's weird behavior, most of the member's stuff has been dissapearing too/

"Where's my baking pan?" asked Wendy

"Where has all my lip balm gone?" questioned Joy

"Oh no," Yeri said "The mysterious thief broke into our room and put mirrors!"

"Yah Kim Yerim!" yelled Joy," I know you put those mirrors there! Take them away before the bad spirits come!"

"Well the only thing the thief didn't steal was your ugliness!" yelled Yeri

"Hey, you're dating this ugliness!"

"Ugh, don't remind me."

All Irene could do was ignore her memebers confusion over where their possesions had gone. Everything was mostly normal. Nothing that belonged to her was gone anyways. Plus, now thar the members were distracted, she could now do house chores in peace. Of course, every now and then Seulgi would run in and out. Every time Seulgi passed, she would give Irene a small peck, beofre running back to resume to whatever she was doing. So, everything was mostly normal.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was a Friday and most of the members were outside of the dorm except for Seulgi and Irene. Irene was excited, especially since Seulgi had told her that she had a surprise for her. It's been a long time since they've been alone and she had been hoping that they'd have a looong time alone to do couple stuff. She was sitting on the couch, waiting for Seulgi to surprise her. Suddenly, she felt two hands cover her eyes. All she could do was chuckle.

"Guess who it is" said Seulgi

"Hmmm, Suho?" Irene joked

" OH really? Where?"

"NO, stupid. I know it's you Seulgi"

"How did you know?!"

"I'm your wife. I know everything"

There was a small giggled from behind Irene and she smiled at the sound.

"Hyun-ah I need to put this blindfold on you for your surprise.Is that okay?"

Irene could only shake in excitement. She could only imagine what was in store for her for the rest of the night. She felt Seulgi's hand dissapear and a blindfold replace them.

"Now, just relax baby", said Seulgi.

Irene suddenly yelped at the sensation of Seulgi picking her up. After a moment or so, she relaxed into Seulgi's being, taking in her scent.

"This might take a while," said Seulgi

Irene nodded, happy that she was in her bear's arms. She would've been suspicious when she heard the bear walk up two flights of stairs and slightly annoyed when she heard the bear panting too hard-she wasn't that heavy-, but she was too happy to care.

After hearing a door open, she felt Seulgi let her down into a chair. She sat onto a comfortable chair as she waited. She never thought Seulgi would be this bold, but she wasn't complaining. She felt Seulgi put strap around her securing her to the chair. Irene was a bit surprised, she never thought that Seulgi would be into this kind of stuff. She grinned in excitement, thinking of the night of fun Seulgi planned. That was, until Seulgi kiss her forehead and said

"Bae Joohyun, my one and only, I cannot bear to see you leave... But it's for the best. I love you so much that I all I want is for you to be happy. When you go home, please remember me and the rest of the members. I love you"

Suddenly the blindfold was ripped off and Irene found herself Irene strapped to a paraglider

"KANG SEULGI WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" yelled Joohyun

"I'm sorry Joohyun, but it's better this way" replied Seulgi

" NO IF YOU PUSH ME THIS WAY I WILL DEFINENTLY DIE"

"Be happy when you go home"

"NO KANG SEULGI IF YOU THINK ABOUT PUSHING ME OFF I WILL DYE YOUR HAIR ORANGE AND CUT YOUR BANGS AT THE SAME TIME"

"I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you. You need to go home"

"KANG SEULGI"

Irene felt Seulgi push the paraglider. She began to scream her life out as she felt the herself go op. She shut her eyes in fear, holding onto the bar in front of her tightly. Even after parasailing, she was still deathly afraid of heights. She began to recite her final words.

"I like butts    Whoever is out there, please don't let Yeri around my iron"

She almost fainted, when saw herself flying off the balcony and higher into the skies. She screamed uncontrollably, hoping that someone wold save her. The air rushed into her as she felt herself become lighter. Luckily, her prayers were somewhat answered. Suddenly the paraglider ripped and feel straight onto the rootop's floor. 

After checking if she had broken anything she yelled.

"KANG SEULGI GET ME OUT OF HERE"

" IM SORRY I WASN"T ABLE TO SEND YOU HOME" cried Seulgi

"I DON'T CARE, GET ME OUT OF HERE"

Seulgi went towards the wreck to unbuckle the seatbelts. After falling onto the floor and taking a moment to appreciated the floor and all its propety of not being air, she stood up, glared at Seulgi, and smacked her head.

"Owww" whined Seulgi

"Don't you dare," Joohyun threathened" You put me in a life or death situation!"

"But you only were in the air for 5 seconds. Even then, you only went ,like, half a foot"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HALF A FOOT! THAT FELT LIKE AN ETERNITY"

"I'm sorry. I calculated this perfectly. Ugh I knew I shouldn't haven't put all of Yeri's Arianna Grande CD on"

"What kind of surprise was this!?"

"What were you expecting?"

"I  WAS EXPECTING TO GET LAID"

"But you landed?"

"Seulgi, you better thank yourself that you are somewhat good-looking to compensate for this"

"Aw, you only like me for my looks?" Seulgi joked

Irene glared at her.

"Right, maybe now is not the time" Seulgi mumbled

"And," Irene started "What made you think that this was a good idea?"

" I didn't mean for it to turn  bad"

"What exactly were you doing?"

"Sending you home"

"Ugh" Irene sighed, " Seulgi and where would my home be?"

"Heaven."

Irene was a bit taken aback by how serious Seulgi's answer was.

"What do you mean heaven?" asked Irene

"Well, a couple of days ago you were all like ' I, Bae Irene, and the Goddess of Peace, came straight from heaven to take all your  b i t c h e s"

"Okay, that's somewhat true. Oh my god Seul, do you remember the first time we met?"

"Yep! I remember you were soooooo pretty that-"

"Ok, ok Seul I get it. Do you remember what I told you"

"Of course! You said ' Hi My name is Bae Joohyun!'"

"And where did I tell you I was from?"

"Daegu!"

"..."

" :)"

A couple of moments of silence goes by until a lightbulb goes off in Seulgi.

"Ooohhh" Seulgi realized.

"Exactly" Irene said

"Aww. I'm sorry Irene. I just thought that it'd be best for me to send you home. After all Wendy told me that if you really love someone, you'd let them go

Irene's eyes soften as she went to hug Seulgi. She also made a mental note to kill a certain Canadian after she was done.

"Ooh baby bear, I'm not mad. Well at least, not enough to kill you. It's sweet that you thought I was from heaven. But I'm just from Daegu"

Seulgi leaned into Irene hiding her face from embarrassment.

"But you're my angel" Seulgi mumbled.

Irene giggled and held Seulgi even closer.

"That's right, and you're mine. But I don't belong in heaven"

Seulgi looked up to meet Joohyun. Their eyes locked. Irene held Seulgi's faced before leaning in.

"I only belong with you"