Brighter Than Any Of The Stars Above

Twinkle Twinkle

Dalheera: Thank you ^^! I'm not sure if it's a fanpic and I'm not sure who's right next to him, sorry! Hehe. But type in 'smiley dongwoo' and more of those will pop up :). Thanks for your support!

---

Dongwoo looked at his watch and smiled, "10 more minutes." He looked up at the tall company building and sighed. Slightly bored, he turned around and started walking around in circles.

In the building, Sera was busily trying to get everything done. Her boss had told her that she couldn't stay any longer than 9 o'clock. He had worried about Sera and her health. For the past week, she had been working nonstop trying to perfect the presentation on the new travel package.

Sera looked up at the clock and blew on her bangs, "10 more minutes." With determination, she typed as much information as she could into her powerpoint.

"Knock, knock." Someone poked their head with a smile. Sera looked up and waved, "Hey Sunggyu oppa." She turned her attention back to her laptop.

With a sigh, Sunggyu walked over to Sera's desk with his hands in his pockets. He stopped right in front of her but all Sera did was type, click, and stare.

Sunggyu shook his head and grabbed the laptop, "Hey!" Sera got up in protest and tried to take it back.

"Quiet, you workaholic." Sunggyu jokingly hissed and saved the powerpoint. He turned the laptop off and placed in back on Sera's desk.

"Let's go. It's already nine, Sera. Mr. Shim told you to go home by this time." Sunggyu mimicked Sera's hands-on-hip-with-a-scowl pose.

She sighed and grabbed her coat, "Fine. Whatever you say." She stuck her tongue out at him and he did the same.

As Sera was packing up, Sunggyu walked over to the ceiling to floor window and looked out. He gave an okay sign to Dongwoo and turned around.

Sera turned around just in time to miss Sunggyu's actions, "Come on Mr. Mother, you're the one that told me I had to go." She walked out the door and Sunggyu followed, chuckling.

The two got out of the elevator laughing, "Oppa, you're so weird." She shook her head as Sunggyu just flashed a wide grin.

"What is this?" Sera gasped and stopped at the beginning of a rose lined path. The trail continued to the door where two heart balloons, one on each side, were swaying.

Sera looked to Sunggyu for an answer but he was nowhere to be seen. Tilting her head, she curiously walked on the path.

When she walked outside, she gasped once more and cupped , "Oppa."

Dongwoo was standing by his car with his head down and hands behind his back. He raised his head slightly and smiled at Sera.

"Happy anniversary to us, happy anniversary to us. Happy anniversary, dear Sera. Happy anniversary to us!" Dongwoo sang as he walked up to her. He brought out the bouquet of roses he was hiding behind his back and outstretched his arms towards Sera.

Sera was speechless and took the flowers, "Mianhe oppa. I forgot what today was. I guess I worked too hard." She sheepishly smiled.

"It's okay, Sera. Even though I might not be the best boyfriend, thank you for staying by me and loving me for 2 whole years." Dongwoo softly gazed into her eyes as he covered her hands. Sera knew he was romantic but the atmosphere was even more special that night. He swooped down to steal a kiss.

"My princess, your carriage awaits you." She giggled as Dongwoo bowed and gestured towards his sports car. He peeked his head up and laughed.

After securing Sera's seatbelt, Dongwoo got into his seat and started driving off.

"Where are we going, oppa?" Sera was curiously looking out at the brightly lit highway. Dongwoo smiled and took her left hand, "To a magical world; a place where only princesses live."

Sera giggled and turned her head to Dongwoo with a suspicious but joking stare, "You're not going to kill me are you?"

Dongwoo laughed and kissed her hand, "With my love, maybe." He winked and Sera mockingly laughed.

"We're here." Dongwoo twirled in circles and spread his arms out. Sera closed the car door and looked around in awe. The stars were shining brightly and lightning bugs blinked their greenish glows here and there. The summer air wasn't humid and excruciatingly hot like it was in the city but more fresh and cool in the forest reserve. Large trees surrounded round camping sites.

"Hyung! Hurry up and get out of here!" Sera overheard Dongwoo whisper to someone. She turned around and saw him in between two of the trees. The lowest branches of the two trees were cut off to form what seemed like an entrance.

Sera walked over and saw Sunggyu in a hurry trying to light up the last of the candles. Dongwoo was helping by using other candles to light the rest.

"Sera!" Dongwoo exclaimed when he turned around and heard her gasp.

Sunggyu turned his candle lighter off and stood up, "Uh, happy anniversary!" With an awkward wave, he ran off.

"Oppa, what is all this?" Sera looked at the circle of candles. He just flashed his 10,000 watt smile.

Dongwoo grabbed both of Sera's hands and lead her over to the middle where a blanket was set up with a picnic basket.

{---}

"Remember Valentine's day back in senior year?" Dongwoo brought up as he grabbed Sera's hand and held it close to his chest. Both of them were laying down on the blanket, looking up at the twinkling stars.

Sera laughed and turned her head slightly, "When you found out I liked you?" Dongwoo smiled and gazed at her.

 

'Happy Valentine's Day! May this day be filled with an infinite amount of hearts!
<3 Secret Admirer'

Dongwoo stared at the origami heart and tilted his head in wonder. The handwriting was way too neat for it to be his friends'.

*Maybe it's not a joke.* He happily shrugged and opened the box of homemade chocolates as he headed off to his first class.

"Han Sera, please come up to the board and finish this sentence." The teacher stepped away from the board as Sera walked to the front of the room.

Dongwoo finished the English question in his notebook and looked up. His eyes rounded. He took out the love letter he got in the morning and read the English part.

'Happy Valentine's Day!'

Dongwoo stared at Sera's writing on the board. The handwriting was exactly the same.

*S-Sera... likes me?* Inside him, he was on his knees with his arms pumping up and down. *YES! YES! YES!*

 

"Do you know how happy I was that day? I got a box of amazingly delicious chocolates AND I got to find out who my secret admirer was." Dongwoo tapped Sera's nose and she turned her head the other way with a smile.

"Stop. It's embarrassing." Dongwoo laughed and hugged her from behind, "Your aegyo is so cute!" Sera playfully hit Dongwoo's chest and giggled.

"Remember when I asked you out?" Sera gave Dongwoo a look, "Does it look like I can't remember anything?" She laughed and poked his stomach.

 

"Yah! Jang Dongwoo! Where are you?!" Sera yelled into the phone as she looked around the fountain park. Water was spraying up in all directions and kids were splashing in the puddles. It was hard to find anyone.

"Just walk straight down the path. You'll find me once you get close enough." Dongwoo giggled and hung up.

Sera rolled her eyes at her phone, "Ugh, Jang Dongwoo, you goofball." She headed towards the field part of the park.

"Yah! Dongwoo-yah! Where are you?" She whined as the hot summer sun's heat was getting to her, "Yah Jang-."

Sera stopped short and blinked her eyes at Hoya. He was holding a sign.

"Howon-ah, what are you doing here?" All he did was smile.

"I?" Confused, she tilted her while reading the letter.

L came out next, "L?"

Sera crossed her arms and looked at the signs once more.

Woohyun stepped out, "O?"

Sungyeol skipped next to Woohyun, "V."

Slowly, Sera had a feeling she knew where this was going. Her voice was getting tinier as each person walked out.

Sungjong waved happily and displayed his sign, "E."

Sunggyu shuffled out and tiredly held his sign, "Y."

Finally, Dongwoo shyly came out with his own sign, "O."

"Han Sera! I love," Dongwoo turned to the tree they all came from.

"YOU!" Loud bangs and cheers were heard as a gigantic 'U' balloon floated up. Confetti flew everywhere and the guys were covered in the streamers they shot.

Sera just covered in shock. She was speechless.

"I!" Hoya shouted.

"LOVE!" L, Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sungjong chorused.

"YOU!" All 7 guys screamed.

Dongwoo stepped up to the still amazed Sera and bent down on one knee, "Sera, will you be mine?" He held out a ring and roses.

Sera recovered from her shock and nodded, "Yes I will." Dongwoo shot up and hugged her, "Thank you!"

He stepped back and lovingly gazed into her eyes, "I love you."

Sunggyu covered Sungjong's eyes and Sungyeol screamed as Dongwoo kissed Sera. The others just playfully shouted words of disgust.

 

"That was pretty impressive." Sera gazed up at Dongwoo. He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"There's more to come." He whispered and kissed her forehead.

The couple happily sighed and looked at the stars again.

"The stars are so pretty and bright." Sera smiled.

Dongwoo gently cupped her face and turned her head towards him.

"There's an even prettier star right here. And she shines brighter than any of the stars above." Sera giggled.

"I love Sera." Dongwoo leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

---

Sincerely yours truly,
WonderBangBaby

January 29th, 2012
10:31 PM

Listening To: Going Crazy by Teen Top
Looking At: Random junk
Smelling: My blanket
Watching: MV's
Waiting For: Infinite to comeback :(
Loving: Being home alone :)