03 | Words of Silence

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You are slowly coming to me
With a smile
But I couldn’t say anything
And I just looked 

- Im Siwan, My Heart 

 

 

 

 

 

Stepping into the café, Yoona caught the silhouette of the man she was supposed to meet. Oh, well, he was the only person who was leisurely sipping a cup of coffee inside the spacious café.

 

Hong Jong Hyun.

 

Even from the back, she knew, the Hong Group’s chaebol was oozing with charm. Well, his tailored suit said it all and Yoona sure it was Armani, and of course, every female had some sort of weakness with man in Armani.

 

Who wouldn’t?!

 

Gathering her courage, Yoona walks her way towards the man, a graceful smile adorned her face.

 

From what she had gathered, Hong Jong Hyun was simply, underrated? Was it the correct word? If her parents didn’t as much mentioning his name, Yoona swore, her mother was making up stories.

 

Yes, of course, she knew that Hjonghyun was a famous writer, but still, she had never met him. Screw that! There was rumor saying that his editor hadn’t even once met him.

 

Taking a deep breath, Yoona greets the man; “Hong Jong Hyun?"

He answered her with a smile, eyes glittering with joy and nudged the seat opposed him, silently asked her to take a seat. Yoona gracefully obliged.

Finally settling down, she took the chance to fully study the guy and she was dumbstruck. This man wasn’t supposed to hide behind his words! Hong Jong Hyun would do his face a lot more good, gracing the cover of GQ! From his noble nose to his y lips, Yoona definitely swoon.

 

NO! Stop it Yoong!

 

Snapping out of her trace of thought, although he was all charm and handsome and full masculinity. Even if he was Adonis himself, Yoona couldn’t afford it. Definitely, it’s time to face the music.

 

Clearing , Yoona flashed her infamous smile; “So… I will be very blunt.”

 

" Do you realize that... I have a boyfriend. And don't forget that I'm a singer, I'm not one who would brag but... If things go public, it would definitely ruin me. And you too, oh and I'm a fan of your writings Jong Hyun-ssi." She ended her little speech with a smile, but to her disappointment, his answer was a nod.

 

Just that.

 

He looked at her quizzically, as if trying to figures her out. His intense gaze was...

 

Oh god, she got butterflies in her stomach.

 

" Aren't you going to say anything? Like anything at all?!" Again, her question was greeted with silence.

 

Yoona let out a loud sigh, signaling her frustration.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter