Tzuyu and Sana

The "Straight" Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was woken up by a scream. Chaeyoung bolted upright as well, banging her head on the ceiling. Dahyun was also startled awake. 

"What the...?" Chaeyoung grumbled, getting off of her bed. She rubbed her eyes and grabbed her bedside clock. "It's three in the morning." She slammed the clock back down; I flinched, half-expecting a piece of plastic to break off and fly at my face. "I'm gonna go figure out what was going-"

"What have I told you about having loud at three in the morning?!" I heard Jihyo shouting as soon as Chaeyoung opened the door. I flopped back onto my bed. That's what the scream was from. Ah yes, our members being gay. I wondered who it was this time, so I listened to Jihyo's scolding. "Seriously, Momo! You're one of the oldest! And Mina, I thought you were quiet!" Oh, it was them again. For whatever reason, it always seems that those two can't hold back from each other. Dahyun groaned at the leader's loud voice, and pulled a pillow over her head.

"She's so loud...I wish she'd shut up..." She grumbled. I didn't say anything...I suppose I was in the rare minority of people who didn't really mind Jihyo's loudness. In fact, it was kinda cute, especially when she'd scold the other members. She never scolded me very harshly, probably because I'm the youngest, and I found it funny to watch the other members shrink under her power. I also found her voice, when she wasn't loud, to be really soothing. Everything about Jihyo was appealing to me. She was one of our chubbier members, which I found to be adorable. She may be older than me, but that doesn't mean that I can't find her to be cute. I rarely had the opportunity to cuddle with her, but on the rare occasions I did, I discovered that she was the best at snuggling. She was soft and smelled nice, and she was so warm. She was like a little heater in the winter. And thanks to that little bit of extra chub, she had an incredible figure. Her genetics were...wow. When it came to her body's fat distribution, she always seemed to store it in the right places. 

I can admire Jihyo as much as I want, and I can admit to myself that I have a crush on our leader. I can't bring any of this to her attention, or let it enter her mind that I might be feeling something stronger than friendship for her. Unfortunately, I had to fall for the straight member. It must be hard for her. There's honestly no girl in this group who would give a boy a chance except for her. I can only assume that it feels like how I felt growing up surrounded by straight people. If she knew one of her members had a crush on her, she'd probably freak out...as the leader, she wouldn't want to upset anyone in the group, but as a person, she'd probably want to hide. It would be awkward. 

I listened to her continuing to scold Mina and Momo, and heard the other members get out of bed. If they were up, they may as well grab a late-night snack. I considered doing the same, but I was sleepy. I'd rather lay in bed and, as awkward as this sounds, listen to Jihyo's yelling. I never had the courage to talk to her myself, so whenever I got the chance to listen to her, I would. I'd also end up looking up videos on the internet of her singing or talking. It made my heart flutter each time I got to hear her voice. 

"Hey, Tzu." Sana walked in and sat on my bed. She was the first person I came out to, since she was obviously gay. She took on the role of an older sister, and knew I had a crush on someone in the group. She just didn't know who it was. I didn't want to risk her slipping up and letting Jihyo find out. She handed me a piece of chocolate. "Sorry about Mina and Momo being loud. I overheard them talking about doing something earlier, and I told them not to wake anyone..." She took a bite out of her chocolate bar. 

"It's fine." I chuckled, sitting up and eating the chocolate she brought me. "I'm kinda jealous that they even have the opportunity to wake us all up like this." 

"Bad Tzuyu. No." Sana slapped my shoulder gently. "Don't think adult thoughts. You're our maknae. If you're not innocent anymore, then what are the rest of us going to do?" She sighed. "We'll be doomed. You know that y concepts don't work as well as cute concepts, right? We need your innocence. Please." 

"y concepts work well abroad." I nudged her. 

"Okay, but do any of us speak fluent English?" She pointed her chocolate bar at me. 

"Mina...Mina is pretty good." I shrugged.

"Agreed." She hummed. "Jihyo would freak out if we ended up promoting with a y concept, though."

"Why?" 

"Well, firstly, she'd freak out over our 'innocent' maknae's mind." She chuckled. "Although, it's apparently already been infected by pretty girls." 

"I'm the first thing she'd worry about?" I asked, leaning my head on her sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter