Welcome to SHINee’s Sweet House

Don't Ever Read It ~ Bad Story ~ (not the title, but reality)

 

Yuirin p.o.v

I was awakened by a soft tap on my shoulder. “Yui. Wake up, honey...”

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ei sitting next to me.

My mind slowly  registered some things. A plane, the porthole, the clouds, and... “Where are we?” I said, take mind off that guy.

“In SHINee’s spare room.”

“Are we?” I couldn’t hide my happy feeling. I got up and sat behind him.

“Yeah...” Then Ei helped me drink a glass of water.

He continued, “When we were in plane, I awoke and saw your eyes shut, so I think you slept. But when the plane was landing, you still not awake, you must have fainted, as usual if you are late eat your medicine.”

“Oh yeah...”

“You didn’t eat your medicine, did you?”

“No, I ate it before leave home.”

“So, what’s the reason?”

“Umm...”

“Oh yeah, what else if not because of think that guy. He forget you. You should forget him too, Yui...”

“Yeah, Ei. I do have forget him.” I sighed.

 

Heijima p.o.v

“Yeah, Ei. I do have forget him.” She sighed.

I hope so.

There was a knock on the door. “Mr. Heijima?” Who? SHINee’s manager again?

I stood and opened the door and I saw a guy around 177 cm with short blonde hair. I now he’s SHINee’s member, but I forgot his name. I saw Yui put a blank face like me (different reason, of course. I = don’t know his name, she = didn’t believe can meet one of SHINee’s member).

“Welcome to SHINee’s house Mr. Heijima. Sorry we are late cause SHINee just return home from our mission hehe. I am Lee Jin Ki, but you can call me Onew. I’m the leader.” He took a bow and I did that thing too. Oh yeah, Onew, I’ll remember it.

“No problem Mr. Onew, your manager have told us. Thank you for your welcome mat.” I replied and shaked hands with him.

“Just Onew, I am 21.”

“Just Heijima, I am 24.”

“Wow, 24... You’ve become famous painter in Japan and Korea, maybe even Asia!” He suprised.

“Very wow, 22... You’ve become a member of famous boyband in Asia, maybe even the whole world!” I replied with chuckled.

“Haha I hope that too, thank you. I like you. But it’s more polite if I call you hyung. And I am sure this is your sister, right? By the way my manager told us that your sister fainted in plane. Are you okay, girl?”

“Yeah I’m okay, thank you.”

“Really? We’re so sorry!” He bowed.

“Sure... It’s not your fault...” Yui bowed, “Ah... Umm.. My name is Yuirin Kirishima. Nice to meet you  On--- Onew senpai... I mean oppa... Umm...” She didn’t know how to call him.

“Haha you’re so cute. Cause we’re in Korea, call me just oppa, okay?” He giggled.

“Ne, Onew-oppa.” She smiled.

 “Okay, let’s go dinner. Others SHINee have waited us. Oh yeah Heiji-hyung, after that, we’ll have meeting about our project in SHINee’s studio, a few minutes from here.”

“Sure. Sorry before for causing a fuse.”

“And thank you Onew-oppa for all.”

I and Yui bowed to him.

“A fuse? No, no. SHINee is the one who made you two must struggle go here, even must fainted hehe sorry! Well, let’s dinner!” He pushed our back to leave the room and go to dining room.