Forbidden to Remember

Don't Ever Read It ~ Bad Story ~ (not the title, but reality)

 

Heijimap.o.v.

I plopped down on my seat. Actually I was hoping for a window seat on this flight, Japan-South Korea. But here I was, on an aisle seat. Next to my beloved sister. She begged me to let her sat on window seat. She said that she wanted watch the clouds on the sky. But I can’t help it, she’s the most important thing to me now.The most important thing to me ever.

I looked closely at her. I’m very grateful that God choose me as his brother. She was looking out of the porthole. Usually she nod her head to the tune of a song she was listening to on his earphones. But this time she was quite, stared at nothing. Then I touched her cheek.

“What?” She looked at me.

“Can I listen too?” I smile widely.

“Umm...” She took off one of the earphones and gave it to me.

I took on it.

“...su manheun bameul seumyeo nareul dallaego isseo...”

I just need a few seconds to realized the song, CN Blue’s I’m a Loner. Lately she listened all song in Bluetory. But yesterday I begged her to forget those songs. It didn’t mean that I hate it. I just won’t her tears fell again and again with the lyrics.

“Why... I mean, this song... You said that you want forget about him?” I didn’t know what to say.

She looked like she mustered the courage answer, “This is the last time... Sorry.”

I don’t want she feel that I shame her out doing that, so my lips curved a smile, “Okay, but you must remember, you’re not alone... I’m with you! I’m gonna fight for you, until your heart stops beating.”

She smiled cutely. I caressed her hair. Then she changed the song becomes...

“I sori deullyeo yeogi meotjjin sungnyeosinsabundeul neomcheo ah ah ah...”

I didn’t know, I don’t really know K-Pop by heart. I gave her earphone back. I just freed from worry, cause this time the song is cheerful. I hoped it will change her mood.

The atmosphere around us was quite enough (beside the voice of stewardess), drowning me in my daydream.

 

Yuirin p.o.v

He smiled and said, “Okay, but you must remember, you’re not alone... I’m with you! I’m gonna fight for you, until your heart stops beating.”

I thanked to my cute brother for his support with my cute smile. Then he caressed my hair. Oh, maybe he’s not cute anymore. He became more gentle now. I suddenly realized and quickly changed the song became f(x)’s Lachata. He gave my earphone back. Minutes later, It looked like he got off to sleep.

My brother, Heijima Kirishima (I call him Ei) is twenty four years old. He received a scholarship to the Shizuoka University. He graduated from Fine Arts three years ago. He has been working as oil painter. He said that oil painting looked more life and the colors thicker than acrily, water colors, or a kind of it. His office is a workshop nor gallery, near our house. A few months ago, he became so famous between painter in Japan cause his painting entitled “Sakura Storm” became the first winner in 44th Japan Painting Contest . It is truly wonderful painting. Can I make it any more obvious.

Whereas I am Yuirin Kirishima. I am eighteen and in my last year of senior high school. I am good at art, and always get the best score for my poems in Japanese. I love reading, drawing (of course the level is lower than Ei), and listening to J-Pop and K-Pop. I also really like cooking and I can make the tastiest food in the world (Ei told me like that and I just want to believe it).

I tried to sleep, but I couldn’t. It was twilight, so I couldn’t continue read a book given by Ei. I didn’t know what to do. Then I just recollect the reason why we were here.

“Yuiii...!!!”

I almost fell asleep when Ei shouted and my room’s light. “What time is it?” I yawned. He just sat on my bed with a wide smile.

I looked at clock. it’s almost 2 am. “Not eat yet? I have madenameko soup. Check it in kitchen, Ei...”I said weaklywhile putting my blanket up to my face.

He pulled down my blanket, “You’ll meet one of your favorite boy band!”He looked so excited.

“What?”

“You’ll meet one of your favorite boy band, Yui...” He kept a straight face.

I can’t believe those words if it wasn’t my brother who said it, but I hoped that I wasn’t mishear.

“Umm... I don’t unders---”

“You’ll meet SHINee next week, dear...” He whispered.

My face broke into a wide smile like his.

“How come they are?”

“Their manager asked me to make a painting of SHINee. Without a thougt, I agreed with him cause I know, you’ll loveit.”

“Oh Ei... You’re the best brother in the world! But other time, you must think deeply first the advantages and disadvantages of your order before you accept it, okay?”

“Sure, my queen. Now let you sleep again, sorry for bothering you. I can’t keep it until morning.” He kissed my forehead while putting my blanket up again. “Oh yeah, have you eaten your medicine?”

“Donmai. Yes, I have. Thank you, Ei...”

He turned off the lamp and came out of room.

I’m really grateful to have brother like him.

Oh my God, how much time is there. I spent my time with watched the move of clouds. Then the clouds slowly changed into a face... A guy face. Gosh! Forbidden to remember, but terrified to forget.

“I will love you forever!”

“But, I’m sick?”

“I don’t care...”

I would have forgotten him... Dear me... I am a strong girl...

Oh no, I felt dizzy. I shut my eyes, but it was so dizzy...