Confessions

Soft Lips

The sun was slowly creeping itself through the blinds, making the room even brighter which made Chaeyoung groan. Chaeyoung wasn't a morning person, she never liked getting up too early but lots of times she had no choice due to tiring schedules, today though, wasn't that day. Today they were on break. Chaeyoung flipped herself over and pulled the sheets up to her nose, right now she was staring at their room. She shared a bunk bed with Dahyun, but she saw no Dahyun, which is weird because that girl is all about sleeping. What Chaeyoung didn't understand is how the hell was she on Tzuyu's bed in the first place, and shouldn't Tzuyu be there with her?

Groaning again, Chaeyoung decided to fight her own greed and slowly lifted herself out of bed. She took a glance at her bedstand clock, 6:24am, gosh was it early. She made the bed and looked around the room examining it. You could clearly see who the desks belonged to. Tzuyu's desk was all neat with only an agenda out while Chaeyoung's was a total mess, you could see papers everywhere, pencils, paintbrushes and some paint stains on the table, and this was just from yesterday's use "Gosh I'll have to clean that out" Chaeng took another glance at her table "eeeh...Tomorrow." she put on her slippers and yawning she opened the door going into the bathroom. After washing her face and teeth she could hear the coffee grinder machine. Was it Dahyun or Tzuyu? She decided to walk to the kitchen thinking about yesterday's events. She didn't ask Tzuyu about her feelings yesterday, since she was tired. But now Chaeng was even more stressed. Could that kiss cost their friendship? Chaeyoung was starting to breathe faster, she was never good dealing with her anxiety. She'd usually overthink things a lot to the point that made her restless. Once upon arriving at the kitchen's door frame she nearly gasped. The sight she had was a beautiful one. Tzuyu had her dark brown locks in a low ponytail, some hairs covering part of her face, and she also had lots of flour on her cheeks, nose, and lips. Her  black apron was full of flour and other mixes, she was currently back faced to Chaeyoung. Just the smell of coffee and pancakes made Chaeng smile. She took quiet footsteps and approached the taller girl. She stopped just a little behind her, should she really hug Tzuyu? After last night's events she might be awkward with her. Here she was again overthinking. 

With all the time she spent there pondering her actions, Tzuyu turned to get some eggs and nearly dropped her bowl "The hell Chaeyoung! You scared me" she laughed softly clutching her chest. Chaeyoung still had a frown on her face which worried the taller girl "Hey..." she patted her head "Everything ok?" Tzuyu asked in a soft voice. Chaeyoung had never heard that voice coming out of the other girl making her look at her eyes. Chaeyoung nearly melted just looking at Tzuyu's eyes. They showed...affection? Like when Tzuyu is playing with Gucci, she always has that stare but this one's also different. It has a hint of sadness and worry. 

"Chaeyoung answer me. You're worrying me.." Tzuyu said in a firm tone now. This made the other girl snap back to reality (oh there goes gravity, sorry sorry 😂) "huh? Oh sorry I guess it's too early for me" Chaeng chuckled nervously, Tzuyu saw right through this facade "Look whatever's bothering you I'm here okay?" Tzuyu enveloped the smaller girl in her arms. She loved hugging Chaeng because the view she got was always the cutest, but she also liked making Chaeyoung safe.

The first one to break the hug was Chaeyoung "Hey? Don't you smell burning?" Tzuyu then turned around and dashed towards the stove "My pAnCAKeS!!" She turned off the stove but it was too late, they were all black. She sighed and put them in the trash. Chaeyoung looked at the table and saw a plate full of pancakes "Hey you still have these ones" Tzuyu looked at her in the eyes and then looked shyly at the ground, taking her apron off "T-those were for you, I was going--I was going to like uh.." Chaeyoung laughed. Had Tzuyu ever been this embarrassed before? It was certainly amusing though. Tzuyu took a deep breath and tried again "I was going to uhm bring them to our bed.." Chaeyoung was surprised, "our"? Ooooh was she going to about this. "OUR bed? What do you mean by that?" Chaeng smirked while taking a big bite out of one of the pancakes.

Tzuyu was absolutely chocked. Did she actually just say "our"? Whatever game Chaeyoung was playing with her, she wasn't going to let her win "well yeah I mean it's ours since you decided to sleep on it" tzuyu smiled with her eyes and sat down watching Chaeyoung eat. There's was a silence between the two and Tzuyu was already worrying that she had said something wrong or something.

"Did you...at least enjoy the night?" Chaeng nibbled on her lips and poked the pancakes. This took Tzuyu a bit aback "Because for me.." Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu's eyes "it was enjoyable.." she dropped her gaze and kept poking at the pancakes, she wasn't hungry anymore.

Tzuyu was so shocked at her confession, how could she have been this dense? Chaeyoung has always shown some interest in her, but the taller girl wasn't used to having feelings like those, it was all becoming a lot clearer now. She took Chaeyoung's hand in hers and her knuckles "Chaeng look at me" It took some time for the short girl to look at Tzuyu but when she did Tzuyu continued "I like you. A lot" after saying those words they both smiled at each other.

Chaeyoung scotted closer to Tzuyu and let herself be enveloped in her arms. She had never felt this before, her love being reciprocated, it truly was the best feeling. Tzuyu felt so happy having Chaeyoung in her arms, she never thought Chaeng would ever like her back but oh man was she wrong.

The couple stayed in each others arms for some minutes but were interrupted by momo's gasp.

Chaeng was the first to break the hug blushing "It's n-not what you t-think!" Momo looked at her confused "Huh? I gasped because of the pancakes, I haven't had these in awhile" she started munching on them. Tzuyu looked annoyed, and Chaeng shot Momo a glare "Momo, those are my pancakes!" Chaeng tried chasing Momo but as soon as she got up the Blond girl was nowhere to be seen. Chaeng sighed "Urgh I hate it when she steals my food" Chaeng's frown dissipated from her face as soon as she heard that angelic laugh. Tzuyu was actually laughing? This strange action made Chaeng break into a small fit of giggles and then a full laughter. Both of them were laughing their lungs out when Dahyun entered the kitchen.

"The hell is wrong with you too?" She said while fetching a cup of water "you're up this early and already laughing? Gosh you guys are nuts" she downed the water and left the kitchen.

Once they finally calmed down, chaeyoung was on the ground curled up in a ball while Tzuyu was still sitting down clutching her abs, Tzuyu was the first to speak up "Hey wanna go back to bed?" She offered Chaeng a hand (ayyy it rhymes :^] ) lifting her up.

They looked at each other, the smiles never leaving their faces and went to their bedroom "hey sorry about the ty breakfast" Tzuyu said while scratching her nape "Actually I think the best part wasn't the pancakes at all" The smaller girl winked and took the taller girl's hand in hers making her blush madly. 

The only sound on the dorm was absolute silence, the only sounds that could be heard were the birds, the leaves hitting the windows and Nayeon's nagging towards Momo's eating sounds. Just a normal day in the Twice dorms.