First Kiss

Soft Lips

It was a quiet night in Twices dorms, a rare night. All the older members including Dahyun had all went to Jyp's concert leaving the two youngest members alone in the dorms. Chaeyoung was busy drawing and sketching on her sketch book, she really had become better at doodling. Tzuyu was scrolling through social media on her phone while laying on her bed. The atmosphere was a quiet one, but a pleasant quiet one.

Chaeyoung was the one who iniciated a conversation, after drawing about 3 pages she felt bored "Hey, Tzuyu?"

The shorter girl's voice startled the taller girl, seeing as they were in absolute silence "Yeah?" She replied without looking at her

Chaeyoung shifted on her desk's chair, she had this question for ages but she never got comfortable sharing it with others "Do you ever..." she shifts again, is now dry and she her lips "like uhh..." 

Seeing the change in Chaeyoung's tone Tzuyu looks up from her phone locking it in the process "Do I ever what? Is something wrong?" The younger girl lifts an eyebrow at the other girl, she never saw Chaeyoung be this insecure about telling her something, she was usually really casual about asking things, so this really made Tzuyu intrigued.

Seeing as Tzuyu was looking at her in the eyes now, Chaeyoung was becoming more and more nervous "I meant to ask like uhm...do you ever think of like uuuh kissing?" Upon saying the last word Chaeng threw her hands to her face, her face becoming crimson red.

Tzuyu was taken aback, Chaeyoung wasn't usually one of these topics, she even dissed the topic calling it cheesy, so why would she bring it up now? "Well..yeah I mean I think everyone has thought about kissing someone" Tzuyu was really curious about the reason this topic was even brought up, is Chaeyoung feeling lonely? "Why bring up kissing now though?" Tzuyu knew she was probably crossing a line with what she said but she was way to into this to back out now.

Chaeyoung regretted even starting up a conversation, how the hell was she going to recover from this? Tzuyu must be judging her hard right now "well I was just uhm..." her stuttering only makes it worse. Chaeyoung starts to think why she even brought this subject up, on the only rare day her members weren't around, god what she'd pay for Dahyun bursting into their room just saying nonsense.

Tzuyu noticed the stuttering, the blushing, and she started thinking if maybe Chaeyoung liked her back. She knew it was a long stretch seeing how Chaeng still fell for Mina's beauty everytime. Tzuyu hated liking Chaeyoung because it was almost like an addiction. Ever since the two members started growing close to each other, Tzuyu's attraction to her only grew stronger. She was perfect in her eyes. Tzuyu loved every little detail, like when Chaeyoung tells one of her no jam jokes and starts to laugh, and the little dimple shows up, tzuyu just loved all of that. But every day her crush only destroyed her deeper and deeper. Funny that the word crush fits it perfectly, because it can build your expectations up and then crush them down right after. Tzuyu KNEW she shouldn't have fell for Chaeyoung in the first place, they're in the same group and mostly they're best friends and Tzuyu doesn't want to ruin that friendship but, who doesn't have a soft spot for Chaeng?

Chaeyoung didn't know what happen with her body but what she did next took great pounds of courage, her feet made her stand up and she walked to where tzuyu was laying "Tzuyu--"

Tzuyu saw Chaeyoung approaching her, her own heart felt like it would burst, and her stomach was full of butterflies, but she still managed to pull chaeyoung by the hand which made Chaeyoung fall on top of her

The two made eye contact and it was like their eyes spoke for themselves, they slowly leaned in, closing their eyes. Tzuyu couldn't believe that this was happening she didn't even care if this was just an experimentation kiss, she needed it, for a long time. What she didn't know is that Chaeyoung herself had been falling in love with the taller girl. Chaeyoung was so frustrated at herself for liking Tzuyu, her best friend, that she even tried to fall in love with Mina but all she really saw in Mina was a good older member, a pretty one, but nothing more. All they ever wanted were each other but none had tried to make a move. Now that it was happening they felt relaxed. 

When the tip of their lips touched it was like an eletric shock, a bolt of energy and it made their necks all tingly. Chaeyoung adjusted herself to be fully on top of Tzuyu and deepened the kiss, Tzuyu was in ecstasy. Once they broke the kiss and reality seemed to step in Chaeyoung gasped and sat on tzuyu's bed, Tzuyu was still dizzy from her first kiss and all the questions behind it "I'm so sorry I don't k-know what came into me I've never done this before with anyo-" Chaeyoung was interrupted a second time but this time it was by tzuyu's arms wrapping around her "shhhh you don't need to explain anything" she said "i-i actually enjoyed it.." tzuyu gave her a small smile and hid her face right after

It was Chaeyoung's turn to be taken aback, did Tzuyu feel the same as her? Whatever tzuyu felt Chaeyoung felt happy that she was able to kiss her crush and she also felt relaxed. Tzuyu leaned back on her bed and went under her covers, chaeyoung followed. The shorter girl laid her head on the taller girl's neck and wrapped her arms around her waist, Tzuyu hugged her close and turned off the lights. It was the first time they ever felt this relaxed so she really took advantage of it. She began thinking about the kiss again which left a big goofy smile on her face, she kissed Chaeyoung's forehead "good night chaeyoungie" and laid her head on the other's head.

The rest of the members arrived late and tired from the show, and Dahyun smiled upon entering the room. She saw them cuddling each other within the moonlight and decided to leave them be. Tonight she'd sleep next to Sana.