Chapter 3

Walk in My Shoes

Heechul POV

                I gasp and fight against the strange guys grip. He keeps dragging me away, toward a group of three other boys. My eyes widen as one takes a hold on me around the waist.

“What the HELL?! Get your hands off of me!” I exclaim, pushing the guy away. The group stares at me, mouths wide open. An older looking boy, holding a bucket of fried chicken speaks up.

“Tae…? Since when have you sworn?” He asks. Tae? Who the hell was he calling Tae? Me? …He must be sweet…DAMN…

“Uh! Sorry! I kinda uh…hit my head?” I blink innocently and put my best acting skills to the test. The boy who had his arms around me earlier returned to holding my waist.

“Stop picking on my poor Tae, Onew.” He says. The chicken freak is Onew?  Noted. Onew rolls his eyes and takes a bite from a piece of chicken.

“Whatever! Let’s go home, okay? I’m tired!” Onew complains. The others nod and follow his lead, the frog-eyed boy leading me by the hand. Once we’re in the car, I look at the other boys’ body language. The blonde and brown haired one is chattering away to the black-haired boy that quietly stood by while we stood in the mall. From their conversation I learned that their names were Jonghyun and Key. The touchy boy from earlier is Minho. Come to think of it, I’ve heard of these guys before.

“So, Tae, what do you think?” Minho suddenly asked. Oh! That’s me! I blink and pour on the innocence.

“Wha?” I ask. Minho smiles and chuckles at me.

“We asked what any ideas were for dinner. What do you think?” He asks me, two other sets of eyes watching me along with Minho’s.

“Uhhhh I don’t care. Whatever you guys want?” I answer. The others go along chatting about what we’re going to eat. Maybe this wasn’t such a bad thing after all…Shindong and Siwon couldn’t pick on me this way…I just hope Hannie won’t do anything with that other kid…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAI EVERYBODY! :D Psykick here with the new chapter!! :3 sorry its so short! o.o I had no ideas what to write i promise mine will be longer next time!! :O next chapter to be typed by DarkheartedPyro