Chapter 1

Walk in My Shoes

Chapter 1

Heechuls POV

                A day at the mall. That was all this was supposed to be. A trip with my Hannie, Siwon, and ShinDong. We were having fun. A blast actually. We were sitting in the crowded food court, enjoying sundaes. Hangeng was my leg, which I wasn’t really complaining about. Everything seemed like it does in the movies; the joyful music playing in the background, the over exposure, the unexplained wind blowing through your hair. That kinda thing makes you feel…Well cool. Like you’re on the top of the world.

It’s a pity how easily that feeling can change.

“Heechul, wanna go grab sodas for everyone with me?” Siwon asked, pushing away from the table. I pouted, being hesitant about leaving Hannie’s warm hands.

“Fiiine.” I replied, standing up as well. I walked with Siwon over to a vending machine and chatted with him. He was talking about something or other; I wasn’t exactly paying attention at that point. I was staring back at Hannie. He was talking to ShinDong about something that was making him smile, hopefully me. He was so handsome when he smiled…

                I was jarred from my thought by someone running into my shoulder, hard. I glared at the person, trying to ward them off. What I saw was practically my own reflection. He was staring at me with wide, innocent eyes. He looked almost on the verge of tears.

“I-I’m sorry! My friend pushed me and-!” He was cut off by a taller, frog-eyed, guy who dragged him off. I stared after them, wondering what the heck just happened.

“You saw that too, Siwon, right?” I asked.

“Yeah. I think they were the guys from SHINee. Taemin and Minho, I think.” Siwon explained. I swear he knew almost everything. “That Taemin kid looks kind like you, Chul.” He smirked at the last comment. I blinked at him.

“…Really?” I asked, going into deep thought about it. When I saw him, he DID seem like my reflection…I shrugged it off. “Whatever. It’s not like I’m ever going to see him again, right?” Siwon shrugged.

“Who knows?” He replied, picking up two of the drinks we got from the vending machine. I laughed my thoughts off.  Siwon was right. I’m never going to see that kid again. I grabbed the other two drinks and followed Siwon back over to Hannie and ShinDong.

                I sit down next to Hannie and he practically pulled me into his lap. I blushed heavily and gasped. He chuckled and ruffled my hair lovingly.

“You’re embarrassed aren’t you Chul?” He asked, smirking.

“I am not!!” I exclaimed at him, my face going even redder.

“Are toooooo!” Siwon laughed and pointed at me. I got up and stormed off, embarrassed as Hell. I didn’t wanna hear Siwon make fun of me. I sighed to myself and leaned against a wall, arms crossed.

“Taemin!” A boy with brown and blonde hair ran up to me and grabbed my hand. “There you are!! Don’t run off again, kiddo. Minho’ll get worried if you keep doin’ that!”

“Huuh?” I gasp as the boy drags me off.

 

3rdPerson POV

                Siwon looked up and followed after Heechul. He was worried he had seriously pissed off Heechul.

“Chul? Where are you kiddo??” Siwon called, looking for the redhead. He glanced over and saw a boy hauling Heechul away.

“Crap…What the heck did I do…?”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Time!

Hey guys! It's PSYKICK here! the first chapter is now up!! I hope you guys will follow us to the end of the story! *bows*

The next chapter will be written by DarkHeartedPyro!